[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robots who have ascended i have a simple question, how do you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0788.png (224KB, 393x377px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0788.png
224KB, 393x377px
Robots who have ascended i have a simple question, how do you talk to people once you've expended common interest shit and you've asked them how they're day/week/whatever is going. Like you've come to a point where there's literally nothing to talk about
>>
File: pag_1019223.jpg (14KB, 430x397px) Image search: [Google]
pag_1019223.jpg
14KB, 430x397px
>>36556007
Scene: First Date

ME: So, uh, do you work or go to school or something like that?
GIRL (confused): Something like that?
ME: You know what I mean. Like, what do you do during the day?
GIRL: I work at Safeway and I take classes at [local community college].
ME: Oh, cool.
GIRL: What do you do?
ME: I'm a neet.
GIRL: What?
ME: You know, not in education or employment or training. Or, wait. Does education come first or employment come first?
GIRL (confused): What?
ME: Never mind. It's an anagram. I don't work or go to school or anything.
GIRL: Okay.
ME: So, uh, what TV shows do you like?
GIRL: I've been watching 13 Reasons Why.
ME: Oh.
GIRL: Have you seen it?
ME: No. Do you watch Naruto?
>>
You gotta ask followup questions to their answers, no matter how uninteresting and silly the questions you can think of might be.
>>
>>36556177

Shit man, guess i gotta watch these normie shows to get in with people. Its not even that i think they're shit, i just dont feel like paying Netflix or going to 123movies for it. Heard 13 is alright
>>
>>36556007

Everyone is passionate about something.
People will talk a lot about the things they're passionate about.
The trick is figuring out what that is and asking about it.
Most people will respond favorably if you ask about hobbies. If you are familiar with the hobby or activity you can venture opinions or make a statement of fact that isn't widely accepted, most people will choose to argue rather than back down. If you don't know what they're talking about then ask for clarification and explanation. Don't focus on the person, focus on what they're talking about.
Ask question about how to do something speicific, or why they reached a conclusion they admit to.

As the conversation keeps going they tend to shift to the thing they actually want to talk about, no matter the original topic. Eventually you will discuss politics, business or sex. The correct way to navigate such talks is to be general about your overall position or experience and tight lipped about any specifics. Never talk about a deal, a specific policy or a sexual encounter directly, but allude to them.

Do this correctly and people will come away thinking you're very intelligent and well informed, if a little secretive, which makes them want to talk to you more in future.
>>
Fuck with them, this chick just started my job, we have nothing in common, and all we do is fuck with each other. We argue about disney movies and talk about threatening 4 year olds. Every conversation doesn't have to be serious
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.