[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>36555897 why does your face make me puke?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

>>36555897
why does your face make me puke?
>>
cause they usually only try it when they are drunk and get the spins
>>
>>36555897

Who cares the exact mechanism unless you're a researcher?

Think about it like this: The THC molecule mimics an endogenous chemical (anandamide) that your brain uses for a thousand different biological functions. When you flood your brain with a huge amount of THC, it's going to cause weird biological effects because your brain is very complex. Inside your brain there's probably some neural pathway to the puke response that THC tickles.
>>
Cheese makes me puke. Nothing can surprise me.
>>
Martin

Is not an original comment
>>
>>36555897
If it does, you're probably smoking some bad shit. I've been smoking for 4 years and never puked or even heard of anyone puking after smoking.
>>
>>36556013
>Nothing can surprise me.

I can
>>
>>36555987
this guy knows whats up

origami
>>
>>36556212
Only time I've puked was from waterfalls because I was completely dissociated and the anxiety made me sick.
I can imagine if someones really sensitive they could puke from the overwhelming anxiety or something.
>>
>>36555897
Okay, these guys are fucking rooks. If you don't get enough air in your lungs and cough alot you'll puke. You need to get air in the lungs so you don't yak.
>>
The times I have it's because I get a feeling that I would compare to motion sickness.

Also if I by accident swallow the smoke.. if you've never done this you probably can't imagine.. but having a stomach full of smoke you're burping out can be really uncomfortable.
>>
because some people mix it with random shit to make it stronger
>>
>>36555897
weed makes it harder to throw up OP that's why it's not the best idea to mix wacky tabacky and adult grape juice
>>
>>36555897
Its the smoke inhalation mostly
I think it has a specific medical term when pertaining to weed actually
>>
>>36556801
Now thats just not true
You cant really mix filler into whole buds and anything psychoactive is going to cost more than you could sell the bud untouched for
>>
>>36555897
too much smoke at once
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.