[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does this justify cruelty?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (61KB, 320x254px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 320x254px
Do you ever think about just how unfair life is.
> girls with sea cucumber IQ's and bitchy personalities who get away with stuff and receive free shit for just being born pretty and hot
> Chads who get to constantly fulfill their primal desires of fucking and being given constant validation
>good looking people tend to have more fufilling experiences ,strangers are more likely to do you favours and share stuff with you
>6'6 dudes who tower over everyone and are stronger than most people who lift just naturally

It just seems that if nature is unfair why can't we be unfair. Is it wrong to cause harm to people who are more privileged than you, A Beta Uprisisng is what I'm getting at I guess.
>>
>>36555367
Soon, Bob....
>>
>>36555367
>caring about fairness
So I guess you're just 7, then?
>>
What happened to the guy who drew all these comics?

I heard he hung himself.
>>
>>36555498
I asked whether something was justified or not based on the world being intrinsically unfair. I didn't say I cared for fairness
>>
File: 616603703.jpg (109KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
616603703.jpg
109KB, 1280x720px
>>36555367
By becoming a sociopath.
Why should I play fair if the world naturally isn't?
>>
>>36556487

This. Normies tell you "Suck it up, the world isn't fair."

Until you do something that's unfair to them. Then their tune changes completely. Suddenly fairness is real again.
>>
maybe dont be an orbiter who gives free shit to women?
>>
>>36555367
It's called a handicap faggot, they're slaves to the collective mindset and make mediocre contributions, we are more instinctively leaders and are naturally more powerful.
>>
>>36555367
Life is Not fair and will continue to be that way. Why? because the beta uprising is a myth. Put 10 of you in the same room and you can't even meet one another's eye. How are you then going to "uprise"

meanwhile the omega master race is looking on and laughing at you. I'm removed from society on every meaningful level, it's there to serve my desires and then be ignored
>>
>>36555367
>Do you ever think about just how unfair life is.

Yes. You and I were born in the developed world. Simply by being born, we are automatically richer than 95% of the entire world's population. We will never have to worry about the vast majority of the shit most of the world has to deal with. We are playing life on easy mode.

Fuck off with this "boo hoo, life is so unfair" shit. We were born on third base and we're whining that we didn't hit a home run*. For fuck's sake, stop bitching. We're unbelievably lucky.

*for non-americans, "we were born onside, one-on-one with the keeper, and we're whining that we haven't scored yet"
>>
>>36556880
Your comment is right. But people can feel and be miserable everywhere. Unfortunately, a developed country isnt everything. Thats why suicide rates in Northern America are just so fucking right. You guys just cant stand it.

Coming from a south american robot
>>
>>36556956
> But people can feel and be miserable everywhere. Unfortunately, a developed country isnt everything.

Very true. South Korea, Japan, and Scandinavia have the highest suicide rates in the world.

>Thats why suicide rates in Northern America are just so fucking right. You guys just cant stand it.

They actually aren't that high. Canada has high suicide rates, the rest of North America is fine.
>>
>>36555367
Sure, you can be as "unfair" as you want. "Fairness" and "justification" are highly subjective to begin with.

Some may see it as "just" to start some kind of beta uprising, which may cause others to see it as just to imprison "betas" so they can prevent future uprisings. In both groups minds, their actions can be justified.

That said, a beta uprising for such reasons seems silly and would most likely fail. The popularity, strength, intelligence, and other traits that cause you to envy others will only make it easier for them to put down the uprising.
>>
There is no fairness, there is no justice. All justice is just violence you agree with. You live in a world where living creatures are locked in tiny cages and tortured to death so disgusting, unworthy human beings can shove carcinogenic flesh into their putrid mouths while watching the Superbowl. People are born into horrific poverty, never experiencing joy for more than a few fleeting moments throughout their entire lives. There is no "fair". The only thing stopping you from taking what you want is fear of reprisal. You COULD grab Chad, shove a knife into his gut, and rape his girlfriend to death... but you won't, because you're afraid that maybe you'll get hurt if you do that, because someone else will use violence on you in response to your violence.

Call me edgy, but fuck it. I'm sick of people acting like there's any sense of justice in the world, or that "fairness" has some inherent value.
>>
>>36555367
For men, if you want a woman you have to behave a very specific way. Only like 1% of all personality traits is allowed if you want to be with a girl.

Women on the other hand can act any way they want and it means nothing.
>>
How are you fags gonna have an uprising when you can't even talk to a girl without going full autismo and shitting yourself?
>>
>>36557968
>confronted by female soldier in beta uprising
>go full autism, startling her and throwing her off guard
>shit liquid hot pocket shits in collection bag in standard issue combat pants
>throw bag at female
>finish her off as she vomits all over herself

Heh, never stood a chance.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.