[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: post your piss juggs. Pic related is mine. I just made it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_0788.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0788.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
ITT: post your piss juggs. Pic related is mine. I just made it a few minutes ago. It's still warm, and it feels good when I hold it up to my cheek
>>
>>36554597
>not pissing in a toilet like a civilized fag
>>
File: tmp_5762-IMAG00091504515890.jpg (943KB, 1952x3264px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_5762-IMAG00091504515890.jpg
943KB, 1952x3264px
>>36554597
A CASE OF PISS BOTTLES FROM A TRUE CYBORG

BSVSV
>>
File: juicy-juice2.jpg (82KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
juicy-juice2.jpg
82KB, 800x450px
>>36554597
my jug is 2 of these juicy juice bottles. they can take a lot of piss especially when I am drinking and the hole is big enough so I don't spill on the floor. super comfy. I have to throw some bleach in them sometimes cause I can't stand the smell of fruit juice/pee mixing together
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
>>36554597
Here's an update guys just filled this one up time to move on to the next
>>
Go to the goddamn bathroom you sick fucks.
>>
>>36555351
>toiletcuck telling me to get up from my comfy bed to go piss in a toilet, sprinkle some water on my hands to pretend like I washed them, then go back to bed and not be as comfy
Go back to plebbit I've spent a week in my bed once I'm not gonna fucking leave to piss I'll fucking piss on the floor if I have to
>>
>>36555449
You're a sad sack of shit that deserves nothing in life if you can't even be assed to get up for 3 minutes to walk to the bathroom, use it, and walk back.

You deserve nothing, also fuck Reddit.
>>
>>36555449
>wanting muscle atrophy

Man you're retarded
>>
>>36555663
What's so good about a toilet? What makes it so special that I have to waste 3 minutes of my time to piss in when I can piss in an empty water bottle from the comfort of my own bed? What's so special about a toilet anyway? What's the difference between pissing in a bowl and pissing in a bottle?
>>
>>36555718
>>36555663
3 mins to piss?
how the fuck does it take 3 whole minutes just to piss, you guys are taking the literal piss
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjapSF94eCc
>>
>>36555663
>risking seeing a family member that I would have to talk to on the way to the restroom just to piss in a toilet because it's special
Are piss jugs the most robot way to piss?
>>
File: smug39.jpg (18KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
smug39.jpg
18KB, 250x250px
>>36555663
>>36555747
>toiletcucks this assblasted
>>
Does anyone else's piss smell like apple juice/cider? I don't eat sweet things and don't have diabetes.

Someone help!
>>
>>36555718
Nigga it's called sanitation without it the whole world would look like India.

>muh precious time

Of what? Jerking off and watching anime

>>36555801
>being an Indian who cannot into poo in the loo
>>
>>36555718
So you don't look like a sick fuck without any proper hygiene.
>>36555747
Well by the time you get up, walk to the bathroom, piss, clean up, and walk back. Yes 3 minutes there dipshit.
>>36555795
Or you know, just walk by them and go to the bathroom. Not that fucking hard.

Clearly you people are fine with being disgusting ass degenerates. Enjoy being forever alones, might as well drown yourselves in your own piss, you'd be doing the world a favor.
>>
>>36555718
you have to get rid of those jugs eventually, pouring all those out one by one had got to take twice as long

plus you have to worry about overflow constantly
>>
>>36555857
Mins does too desu. I kinda like it.
>>
File: MGTOW.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
MGTOW.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
an challenger is appear!!
>>
>>36555918
That better not be
>>
Protip: dont store a piss bottle next to your bed. I almost took a sip once when I needed a drink in the middle of the night
>>36555918
Is that cum?
>>
>>36555879
>implying it's not sanitary to have piss sealed away in a bottle instead of a sewer
>>36555901
>walk by family, don't say anything
>they stare at me
>take a piss
>think about what they're thinking about me
>start to get anxious
>run out, run back to my room
>"anon, is something wrong"
>have to initiate conversation
That's why
>>
File: IMG_0582.jpg (53KB, 489x499px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0582.jpg
53KB, 489x499px
>>36555908
>finish a jug, throw it in the corner, grab a new one
>when I leave the room just throw them away in the recycling bin still full
>>
File: IMG_0673.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0673.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>36554597
Got a couple of binbags full now

this is the collection from a while ago, minus the pisscans and piss mug I have. I have also pissed into a carrier bag on one occasion with a lack of bottles cans or mugs
>>
>>36556009
>"anon, is something wrong"
>no
>end of conversation
>>
>>36556009
As long as you throw them out I don't see a problema
>>
>>36556009
>walk by family, don't say anything
>they go about their lives as you piss and go about yours
>status quo

WOW SO HARD.

You're a way bigger fucking disappointing lying on your room all day pissing in fucking bottles and doing fucking nothing. Your parents are probably so goddamn disappointed in you. At least if you got up off your ass and used the toilet they might not be crying themselves to sleep at night wondering where they went wrong.
>>
>>36556009
Or you could just say No and continue on your way.
>>
>>36556114
>implying they wouldn't be crying themselves to sleep wondering where they went wrong if I pissed in a toilet
I've done some pretty fucked up things desu
>>
>>36556164
Well time to grow the fuck up and see a therapist.
>>
>>36556075
>>36556153
>"anon, is something wrong?"
>"no"
>"you never run why are you in such a hurry to get back to your room, what do you even do in there anyway?"
>"s-shut up mom I don't wanna talk right now"
>run to my room crying
>"anon, wait.."
>close the door and lock it
>they knock
>crying sitting at the door to block it if they get a key
>mfw this could've been avoided if I just pissed in a jug and forgot about it
>>
>>36556250
>Anon is something wrong
>No
>Why are you running
>Gotta get back to my game, sorry
>Continue on with your life
>>
>>36555985
What? A delicious and, dare I say even, healthy Coca-Cola Zero? With zero calories and no artificial sweeteners?
>>
>>36556246
>Two years ago
>hallucinating really bad
>mom decides to take me to see a therapist
>walk in
>she is a woman
>"hi anon, I'm ms. Goldstein"
>don't talk at all because I know she just wants me to come back so she can make more money
>mom gets pissed that I'm not cooperating
>go home to play vidya
>get McDonald's on the way home
My mom never bothered after that
>>
>>36556358
Yeah why would you drink such garbage. Drink water nigga.
>>
>>36556380
>actually letting the jew meme affect your mental health

Why are you so retarded?
>>
>>36556380
what kind of halucinations
>>
>>36556280
>Anon is something wrong
>No
>Why are you running
>anon, you're always so quiet, come talk to me and your father for a second. Besides you play games every day. What do you even play
>start to sweat
>face gets red
>I uh..
>mom and dad are looking at me, expecting a normal response
>i uh... I gotta go use the restroom
>anon, you just went
>LEAVE ME ALONE FUCKING ROASTIE WHORE
>run back to room crying
Face it, no matter what I do, every situation ends with me running to my room crying. It's inevitable. The only solution is to piss in a bottle
>>
>>36556445
Most of the time it's the people talking. They tell me to do stuff and get mad if I don't listen. Sometimes I see stuff too. It's kinda hard to explain desu but imagine walking on a tiled floor and the tiles slip away into an abyss, and the only thing that separates you from falling into that abyss is a few tiles that didn't fall. One time at a restaurant I saw a corpse on a table. Most of the time it's people fallowing me
>>
>>36556380
>don't talk at all because I know she just wants me to come back so she can make more money

Rome wasn't built in a day.
>>
>>36554597
how are you holding it sideways but it's not spilling? is it really presserized in there because you capped it while it was still hot?
>>
>>36556551
he'd have cooperated if it wasnt a jewish cunt that he had to talk to
>>
>>36556452
are your parents really that persistent or is that a whole situation you made up in your head?
>>
>>36556583
Yeah I was willing to talk until I saw she had breasts and a big nose
>>
>>36556452
>Anon is something wrong
>No
>Why are you running
>Come talk to your father and I
>Sorry really gotta back
>Go back, continue on with your life

Stop making up bullshit fantasy situations in your head.
>>
>>36556549
what do they tell you to do?
would you consider those good things or bad things?
>>
>>36556576
No I took a picture on my moms phone because I'm too poor to have my own phone and 4chan turned the photo sideways because it's a vertical photo. Good eye though.
>>
>>36556583
>>36556604
Are you both actually legit retarded? Nobody can be this stupid.
>>
>>36556653
>nobody can be this stupid
You haven't met me in person desu
>>
>>36556603
>>36556614
Yeah they really are that persistent so I stay in my room all day. That never actually happened, but based on what I remember I can conclude that if I leave my room something similar to that will occur.
>>
>>36556653
I wouldn't talk to disgusting kikes either
>>
>>36556645
Sometimes they just tell me to do stupid stuff. One time when I was in elementary school during recess it told me to pee behind a tree, so I did it and a bunch of girls saw my micro penis and I got suspended. Other times they tell me to commit suicide. They show me visions of my body hanging from a rope in front of a doorway to public places.
>>
>>36556795
Read this
>https://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2015/03/24/how-a-west-african-shaman-helped-my-schizophrenic-son-in-a-way-western-medicine-couldnt/

it might be a good starting point to lead you in the right direction
>>
>>36556071
>pissmug
he has ascended lads
>>
>>36554597
>nobody posting videos of themselves filling their piss containers
>tfw watersports fetish

WAKE ME UP
>>
Good pajeet, but you still need to use the loo for your poo.
>>
I once pooped in my own room during night. To get rid of it I had to take the screen off the window, throw the plastic bag with poop wrapped in paper outside. The next morning I rapidly went to get the plastic bag to the trash before dad would take out the kitchen trash and find something odd.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.