[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

With the amount of mental illness talk here i figure some of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: CryingSmiling.jpg (107KB, 1280x670px) Image search: [Google]
CryingSmiling.jpg
107KB, 1280x670px
With the amount of mental illness talk here i figure some of you must have borderline personality disorder. I'm becoming more and more concerned that i have it myself and i wanted to know how you guys felt and how you behaved before you got diagnosed.
I was diagnosed with severe depression and anxiety both general and social myself,even aspergers, but none of the pills did anything except make me sleepy and no matter how hard i try the behavioral therapy goes out the window when i start getting the negative feelings welling up.
My concern is based on the fact that i have mood swings every day to a strong degree and lately it's been getting even worse. I've been doing impulsive shit like abusing leftover meds and binge eating and drinking with no regard for myself and being fine with it one day and being suicidal over it the next. Most people don't notice my lack of emotional control because i don't say much but when i talk with people online these problems come out to an extreme degree. I pick fights with close friends over the most minor shit and feel like i have no control
Even if BPD isn't the problem and i'm barking up the wrong tree like every other time that i feel like something else is wrong with me i just want to find a way to feel better, any way. the closest i've come to feeling ok in years was a couple weeks ago when i threw back some benzos
I want help more than anything right now but by tomorrow morning i could decide that i'm fine. I know i'm rambling and this is getting off topic but i have literally nowhere else to turn at this point without being seen as too fucked up to deal with
Since you might have missed it or forgotten by now i'd like to here your experiences with BPD

Pic related:it reminds me of my moodswings
>>
I know exactly what you mean.
If you can avoid a good psych maybe give it a shot, but I gotta say, you seem like you're looking for a magical pill that doesn't exist.
Print the OP out and show it to your psych, not even kidding it's probably your best bet.
Desudesu sounds like bipolar and/or OCD and/or BPD
>>
People with BPD are the scum of the earth and should really, unironically, kill themselves. They're not even human.
>>
>>36554274
half the people here are unironically as fucked up as people that i met in the psych hospital, so have fun with like half the board dead
>>
>>36554426
Board would improve drastically
>>
>>36554274
i didn't fucking ask for this, it's not something i did to myself it just happened.you say this like i don't think about killing myself every day but the truth is as fucked as my life is i'd rather be alive than dead because at least i can predict the ways life will be shit
>>
>>36554190
If I were you, I'd go to a psychiatrist and get evaluated.

If they do think you have BPD, the most effective known treatment is a type of cognitive therapy called DBT (dialectical behavioral therapy). It's actually quite effective if you commit to it for the full period (should be ~1 year).

For more immediate anxiety and depression, they might suggest antidepressants (SSRIs) and/or anti-anxiety meds (benzos). I had horrible luck with SSRIs but benzos really do work like a dream. It's different for everybody though.

Good luck dude.
>>
>>36555375
Same. vivid horrible nightmares + foggy mind on SSRIs.
Doc wont prescribe me benzos anymore tho. One could get easily dependent on those.
>>
>>36554190
Nah, I've got avoidant personality disorder, not borderline. I envy borderlines because they're total normies.
>>
>>36555655
I'm just gonna go ahead and say, same.
>>
>>36555655
>constant mood swings
>extreme anger over trivial matters
>grovelling and performing like a trained monkey over imagined abandonment

sure sounds normie alright
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.