[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

K E K

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
Lets be honest here, he absolutely deserved to be shamed LMAO!
>>
>>36553980
this is so painful for me to watch that I've only seen bits n pieces of it, the cringe is too powerful for me
>>
File: Agatha Reaction (182).png (1MB, 1432x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Agatha Reaction (182).png
1MB, 1432x1080px
>>36553980
He at least got a hug from a qt girl which is more you can say about most robots
>>
>>36553980
It woulda been alpha as fuck it he could dance
>>
>>36554100

Yeah, why don't you lap up jamals cum out of her pussy while you're at it
>>
>>36554169
He could dance. He was really good. If he were bigger and better looking, he would've been rolling in bitches. But he was an ugly, skinny dweeb with a face that suggested some minor mental disabilities.
>>
>>36553980
ah fuck i remember this video but cant find it, can anyone give me a link?
>>
>>36554268
u forgot his awful sense of style, dat fedora holy shit
>>
>>36554327
Search #makeherday on YouTube
>>
File: hmm.png (549KB, 534x557px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.png
549KB, 534x557px
>>36554366
i already know i'm going to regret this deeply
>>
>>36554720
update: he was the living epitome of a beta but it wasn't as hard to watch as i thought it would be

also fun fact: unsurprisingly her real boyfriend is an athletic chad who plays the highest level of college football
>>
can someone tell me what this video is?
>>
>>36553980
Of course. Honestly people should stay with their own kind. A Eugene like him should never go after a Stacy, he's more suited to a dot or Clara. Not memeing but its just selfish. That girl has gotta gently reject him without hurting his feeling when he has no business going after her anyway. As an attractive man, having an ugly girl be into you is awful. Especially if you can't avoid them. Like, you don't want to hurt them so the only thing you can do is offer to be friends but when wants to be friends with a woman so what do you do? You have to hurt their feelings. Selfish af. No your place Eugene's of the world
>>
>>36554962
>unsurprisingly her real boyfriend is an athletic chad who plays the highest level of college football
Source? I mean, I believe it entirely
>>
>>36553980
>he absolutely deserved to be shamed LMAO!

Of course he did kek, what a fucking autist
>>
>>36555323
how new are you? or >>36554720 (You) for that matter?

their igs get posted every week. shes a roastie and he's basically a normie now
>>
>>36554327
>>36554720
All you had to do was search for the pic, faggot.
>>
>>36553980
And yet he still had to the balls to do it, what's your excuse pussy?
>>
File: oh.png (2MB, 1444x800px) Image search: [Google]
oh.png
2MB, 1444x800px
>>36553980
This applies more to r9k http://www.latimes.com/sports/93018784-132.html
>>
>doing all this shit instead of just asking her out

he was doomed from the start
>>
>>36555340
>Autist
>r9k
>>
>>36555603
Seriously though, why did he think this was a good idea?
>>
>>36555659
Because those berry marketers probably egged him on to do it.
>>
>>36555347
Post her IG then.
>>
>>36553980
His parents should have never let him do that in the first place.
>selling your own kid's dignity to sell cookies
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.