[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Free your mind

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

Consciousness consists of supercharged waveforms of quantum energy. "Quantum" means a summoning of the infinite.

The universe is radiating vibrations. The goal of morphogenetic fields is to plant the seeds of choice rather than selfishness.

Only a prophet of the world may manifest this revolution of sharing.

You and I are travellers of the galaxy. To walk the vision quest is to become one with it. We exist as electromagnetic resonance.

Today, science tells us that the essence of nature is manna. Transformation is the driver of life. By summoning, we grow.

Imagine a blossoming of what could be. We are being called to explore the quantum soup itself as an interface between inseparability and nature. We must learn how to lead endless lives in the face of desire.

The canopy of spacetime is now happening worldwide.
Soon there will be a redefining of balance the likes of which the infinite has never seen. It is in unfolding that we are re-energized. It is a sign of things to come.

Humankind has nothing to lose. We are at a crossroads of joy and turbulence. Who are we? Where on the great story will we be awakened?
>>
i like jacking off to japanese futa drawings
>>
>>36553056
How the fuck is "i like jacking off to japanese futa drawings" an original comment? This is 4chan.
>>
This post really made me think

Original post
>>
What the fuck is this shit supposed to mean
>>
Alright, so how do I free my mind then?
>>
Yes, but what is the Universe' endgame? If the Universe was once perfect (singularity)... why would it dismantle itself? Is perfection, a flaw in itself? Perhaps having everything is a downfall in itself. Maybe knowledge is enemy and ignorance truly is bliss.
>>
that's all well and good but how do you free your mind in the first place
>>
>>36555341

Alright so basically to navigate the path is to become one with it. Growth is the driver of wellbeing. Today, science tells us that the essence of nature is starfire
>>
>>36552973
[WARNING: High levels of pseudoscience detected. I.Q. may drop significantly due to prolonged exposure to thread.]
>>
>>36556748
Mindlet detected.

It's okay though, I'll still share my infinite source love energy with you though.
>>
>>36556748
>>36557911

Brainlets btfo

Original
>>
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP

MY LEFT TESTICLE DISAPPEARED
>>
>[1/6]

"Alas, now as the intermediate state of living arises before me, Renouncing laziness, for which there is no time in this life, I must enter the undistracted path of study, reflection and meditation. Taking perceptual experience and [the nature of] mind as the path, I must cultivate actualization of the three buddha-bodies. Now, having obtained a precious human body, this one time, I do not have the luxury of remaining on a distracted path."
>>
>[2/6]

"Alas, now as the intermediate state of dreams arises before me, Renouncing the corpse-like, insensitive sleep of delusion, I must enter, free from distracting memories, the state of the abiding nature of reality. Cultivating [the experience of] inner radiance, Through the recognition, emanation, and transformation of dreams, I must not sleep like a beast, But cherish the experiential cultivation which mingles sleep with actual [realization]."
>>
>[3/6]

"Alas, now as the intermediate state of meditative concentration arises before me, Renouncing the mass of distractions and confusions, I must undistractedly enter a state, Which is devoid of subjective apprehension, and free from the [two] extremes, And attain stability in the stages of generation and perfection. At this moment, having renounced activity, And having attained a singular [concentration], I must not fall under the sway of bewildering mental afflictions!"
>>
>[4/6]

"Alas, now as the intermediate state of the time of death arises before me, Renouncing [all] attachment, yearning and subjective apprehension in every respect, I must undistractedly enter the path, on which the oral teachings are clearly understood, And eject my own awareness into the uncreated expanse of space. Immediately upon separation from this compounded body of flesh and blood, I must know [this body] to be like a transient illusion."
>>
>[5/6]

"Alas, now as the intermediate state of reality arises before me, Renouncing the merest sense of awe, terror, or fear, I must recognize all that arises to be awareness, manifesting naturally of itself. Knowing [such sounds, lights and rays] to be visionary phenomena of the intermediate state, At this moment, having reached this critical point, I must not fear the assembly of Peaceful and Wrathful Deities, which manifest naturally!"
>>
>[6/6]

"Alas, now as the intermediate state of rebirth arises before me, I must with one-pointed intention concentrate my mind, And resolutely connect with the residual potency of my virtuous past actions. I must obstruct the womb entrance and call to mind the methods of reversal. This is the time when perseverance and purity of perception are imperative. I must give up all jealousy and meditate on my spiritual teacher with consort."
>>
>[7/6]

"O, [you], with your mind far away, thinking that death will not come, Entranced by the pointless activities of this life, If you were to return empty-handed now, would not your [life's] purpose have been [utterly] confused? Recognize what it is that you truly need! It is a sacred teaching [for liberation]! So, should you not practice this divine [sacred] teaching, beginning from this very moment?"

"If I choose not to take the oral teachings of the spiritual teacher to heart, Am I not the deceiver of myself?"

>This completes the Root of Verses of the Six Intermediate States.
>>
But then what? Did he escape?
>>
>>36552973
>"Quantum" means a summoning of the infinite.

Do you have the faintest clue what quantum means? They teach quantum physics to high schoolers. It's terribly mathematic and boring.
>>
>>36552973
hey, hey calm down there, bot you are REALLY telling them too much, you wouldn't want normies to undermine and exploit this valuable knowledge. make it *gulp* mainstream. This esoteric wisdom should be secretive and practiced in private by the niche people who can handle it.
>>
>>36552973
try r/brainlet/ next time
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.