[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are fembots real or are they all just traps?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1537254625.png (457KB, 691x1571px) Image search: [Google]
1537254625.png
457KB, 691x1571px
Are fembots real or are they all just traps?
>>
Well that one isn't real.
But they exist, internet isn't dude exclusive and mental retardation isn't dude exclusive either.
>>
We're real but we're all fucked up in the head in one way or another.
>>
/internetdating/ a femanon I met on r9k, they are pretty real OP.
>>
>>36551453
Fembots aren't real, it's just a group of roasties who are so desperate for attention that they emulate characteristics of robots to try and relate to us, when in reality all they're going to do is use us for validation and attention. They're the gamerrrr grrrrrls of /r9k/ and it saddens me that so many of my robot brothers are falling for it. They're literally giving women power over them by not telling them to fuck off.
>>
>>36551453
fembots don't exist. females do. but not fembots. a female can never be a robot. that is an established fact.
>>
>>36551453
Male robots are what they are because they're different from the rest of male population. However, "fembots" are nothing but failed Stacies. They're basically the same thing, just failed.
>>
I wish I was a trap.
>>
>>36551715
>They're basically the same thing, just failed.
>>36551715
>>36551715

This. Basically girls who failed despite living life in debug mode
>>
>>36551544
That wouldn't stop you from getting a bf or gf, are you like a shut in loser or something?
>>
I'll bet a million yen that the two threads in OP's screenshot were made by the same person.
>>
>>36551747
So what's stopping you, slut?
>>
>>36551453
They exist, I've met several from here.
>>
>>36551544

I'll be your gf. I would take literally any gf.
>>
>>36551903
either that or someone made the 2nd thread to fuck with 1st OP's mind
>>
>>36551544
Are you too autistic to get laid? Too autistic to get a boyfriend?

I don't believe you if it's the first one. Women can shake her ass literally anywhere and get fucked.
>>
>>36551715
Arent robots failed normies though? We all tried to fit in at least once.
>>
>>36551633
Fourth post best post
originaluo
>>
>>36551544
>fucked in the head
So you're female...
Your craziness is why we love you, gotta tame the craziness
>>
It's been so long since I felt the heat of a womans body against mine, knowing I wasn't alone in the dark because I could hear and feel another person in my bed.
>>
>>36551453
Fembots are real, I'm not sure about the other ones, but I never say that I'm a girl on here. This is maybe my second time, my first time was when I was a newfig. Fembot threads annoy me a lot an I hide them because those are all attention seeking whores. Pretty much anyone who has to state that they're a girl is one. That's why traps piss me off too, because they all live off attention. Sorry if that was dumb but I had to get that off of my chest and this seemed like a good thread to do so.
>>
File: 1493161025099.jpg (74KB, 521x393px) Image search: [Google]
1493161025099.jpg
74KB, 521x393px
OPs post reminds me I was the quiet cute guy. When I finslly had a gf she said there was a load of ladies wanting me. Jokes on them, all alone now
>>
Where do I find fembots? Where do they lurk? The library? Bookstore? Where?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.