[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ONEITIS FEELS THREAD

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: 1492141635279-pol.jpg (36KB, 619x619px) Image search: [Google]
1492141635279-pol.jpg
36KB, 619x619px
I love this girl with all my VERY SOUL yet she barely acknowledges existence.

I want her to be happy, but she seems to want nigger cock now since she went from "Chad, chad, chad!" to "ohh tyrone"

I fap while imagining her fucking her boyfriends while I'm watching from just outside her window but I'm going to have to stop if she starts racemixing.
>>
>>36551340
Get a life you freak.
>>
>>36551472
GTFO normie swine. What I do in my bedroom is none of your business.
>>
>>36551340
That's a faceapp fag.
>>
>>36551522
>I fap while imagining her fucking her boyfriends while I'm watching from just outside her window

Jesus fuck. What is wrong with you?
>>
Had a dream last night that I fucked my oneitis last night. I miss her so much but sometimes you gotta let people go...I know she still thinks about me
>>
File: brids.jpg (77KB, 960x639px) Image search: [Google]
brids.jpg
77KB, 960x639px
ToucanCutie
>>
>>36551560
>S-stop liking what I don't like!!!

As if fapping to traps is any better

Judgemental faggot.
>>
>>36551598
If it were easy to Let Her Go then she wouldn't be my oneitis.

I'm sure if I could just drop this girl then I would be able to work on fixing my personality.
>>
>>36551560
probabaly a fetish. get a hint. Also op, really? you couldnt imagine that you're the one doing her?
>>
There's a qt chubby guy who lives on my street. All of the kids on the block used to play together way back in day. Eventually he stopped leaving the house and coming to school. I was never super close to him so when that happened I completely lost my chance to confess. Fast forward to today and we're both 23 still living at home and going to community college. He walks past my house a couple times a week at the same time. I'm planning on asking him out to the movies or something. I'm a fat sack of shit so he'll probably say no but I'm still gonna go for it. I can't miss my chance again!
>>
I want a girl

I very rarely see her

I want to see more of her

maybe if I post on the internet about it, the stars will align and I will see her again
>>
>>36551870
Its been months and I still think about her constantly and almost obsessively. I haven't been able to work on myself just yet but maybe you can. If there's no hope then leave her
>>
>>36551901
Go for it. He might just be your future hubby :)
>>
File: esgg.jpg (190KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
esgg.jpg
190KB, 480x640px
so beautiful~

such beautiful

so much beautiful
>>
>>36551882
I'm too much of a beta to imagine fucking her.

It's "unrealistic"
>>
>>36551340
give up robots, all the good ones get taken and all that's left afterwards is a sea of whores

Last girl I liked kept lying about being a roastie(even after we fucked) Tried to make herself out to be this innocent college girl. Believed it at first like an idiot. Good thing I found out, but the damage is done to my worldview
>>
>>36551999
Does she have any idea what she means to you?
>>
>>36551472
fpbp tbqh famtachi
>>
>>36551598
mine was that we were sitting next to each other and then she started to rub her leg against mine
then some dude I actually know came claiming he loves her too and I say that I will not give up
>>
>>36552121

If you want a more traditional girl then you will either have to go for the religious type or you have to go to a third world country.

Even the "good ones" in the states only want chad cock
>>
>>36552256
Did she smell nice?

Of course this isn't original
>>
>>36552178
nope and never will because she lives in ct and i live in md.
>>
>>36552281
>>36552281
i dont know if my country is a third world but all my female friends have chads for a crush
>>
>>36551522
>What I do in my bedroom is none of your business.

The sheer fucking irony
>>
>>36551870
Unsure if sarcasm or if it's just easier to see when it's not me doing it
>all of my problems will go away when I get over this
Never true, you're just attributing them to this bad habit/crush. Everywhere you go, you're still there
>>
>>36552505
This girl consumes my thoughts. If I wasn't so obsessed with her then I would work on finding extremely ugly girls to practice on.

Yeah you have to reply. Yet you had to be faggot.
>>
File: f7FdEdG.jpg (10KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
f7FdEdG.jpg
10KB, 260x194px
>>36552499
Dubs of trufffTH
>>
>>36552319
I don't remember smells from my dreams, if I even am able to smell anything
in real life I haven't managed to get close enough to her to determine that
>>
File: 1456320308645.jpg (5KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
1456320308645.jpg
5KB, 205x246px
>mfw oneitis posted a aftersex selfie
whatever I am over her now, can't wait to finally abandon this place after all these years.
The feel that i won't get over however is that I will never find someone like the one she used to be. And that is unbearable.
I will probably return after one month because i can't stand the fucking normies that surround me
>>
>>36553072
That's pretty much the reason I dropped my oneitis, made me feel like such shit. She posted a pic of herself in lingerie in our friends bed, with her beautiful tits just looking so perfect. And yet she still tries to hit me up
>>
>>36553072
>after sex selfie

Fuck modern life. Then again a lazy fatty like me wouldn't survive in the third world.
>>
PIETY PIETY PIETY
>>
My oneitis used to like me more than I like her, maybe still does. I pushed her away and cut contact like the insecure dumbfuck I used to be and she moved on and found a boyfriend. Recently ran into each other accidentally and I ended up telling her I used to have the biggest crush on her and regret acting the way I did. She wasn't mad or disgusted, she just wanted to hear more and dodged questions about her boyfriend of 5 years. It felt like she'd leave him for me if I told her I still want her. I wish I could do this to her, him and myself, but I know I'd probably just fuck it up for everyone involved.

I pray that she's happier this way.
>>
>>36553430
At least you know you're likeable buy some type of girl.

I am so far from the light that I'm actually afraid of women now.
>>
>>36553527
She's the only person I've ever been comfortable around really, she's the only one who just look past my autism and rolled with it rather than deliberately triggering it to get a rise out of me.

A lot of girls are attracted to me actually, I'm fit, tall enough to not be a manlet and my face is a 8 or 9 out of 10, I'm clean, wear nice clothes, own a nice car and have a couple of hobbies that work well for conversations and contributing to social situations. The problem is that I can never let someone get to know me better than my basic facade. Inside I'm an absolute wreck. Everyone I ever introduced to my inner workings was disgusted and started ghosting me. When I told her, she just wanted to hear more about me, without judging.
>>
My oneitis lives far from me. We meet online and used to talk alot, but now we're talking less and less. She is just perfect, tastes, personality, ideals, cute (exactly like I dreamed of before knowing her). But yeah we're talking less and less, we are from completely different social circles and she's probs rich, and im just a autistic robot we used to joke arround about marrying and this shit, she was not probably serious but I just fall for her like a stone in the sea, feels bad for it.

Sometimes feels like she realy used to like me and as she acknowledged more of me she started to see im not that cool. This hurts alot. But I still love her
>>
>>36554091

I lost my virginity and got a girlfriend after I had realized that the less women knew about me the better.

It's where that "cool and mysterious" meme comes from
>>
>>36554173
And I knew it I fucking knew. I just loved to talk with her. I would watch or read things she asked just to have something to talk about. And now I feels like I ruined everything cause I talked so much.

I know almost nothing about her, feels like I sent her a full body nude and she sentme back a selfie with winter clothes, feelsr just like this
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.