[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shit that you didn't think would shit you off but did

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: 1486086694021.jpg (95KB, 400x541px) Image search: [Google]
1486086694021.jpg
95KB, 400x541px
>be me
>not you
>mom asks for help on her laptop
>"just unmute tab mum"
>decide to start a conversation
>she likes fantasy and reads fantasy all the time
>start talking about JoJo because I think she would like the idea
>out of nowhere
>"I'm worried about you, I don't think you're growing up at all"
>I'm 20 and paying off debt and saving up for college. living with the parents in the meantime
>she cut me of just to say this

what the fuck man. this set me off, not like in a way for me to start yelling but I tried telling her why her saying that bugged me, I've been working to get my life started and she just made an oblivious face, so I just walked away made dinner and left.

Greentext what set you off recently.
>>
>>36550843
>read this thread
>read the first two lines
>>be me
>>not you
>>NOT YOU
>wonder why OP tried so hard
>get mad at fags like this who post on this board daily
Why do you have to try so hard? Things are funnier/better if you don't try to be meme-y every sentence.
>>
File: 1485868903920.jpg (24KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
1485868903920.jpg
24KB, 470x313px
>>36551129
this is technically ontopic so I'm just going to thank you.
>>
>>36550843

>be me
>not you

>"I'm worried about you, I don't think you're growing up at all"

Don't be angry at your mom, her instincts are on point
>>
>be 21
>going to university, live with parents
>mummy still does my laundry
>nobody gives me any shit

thank god i'm brown, living with parents is socially expected
>>
>>36551310

>shitskin can't into reading comprehension

Aim high
>>
>>36551460
i know it's not related to your thread but the thought just popped in my head

a lot of my white friends have got the same "you're not growing up" talk and eventually kicked out by their parents, which makes no sense to me.

like if your kid got a good job close by, why not let them live with you and split the payments? works out best for everyone
>>
>>36550843
>Start talking about JoJo to mom
This is something a five year old would do
>>
>>36550843
>>start talking about JoJo because I think she would like the idea
kek
>>
>>36551460
nice spacing faggot
>>
>>36551584
>>36551668
sue me for trying to talk my mom about shit that I like.
>>
>>36550843
>start talking about Homo erotic while with my mom
The sign of JUST
>>
>>36551543

It makes no sense because, as a minority, you have been taught to expect entitlements as opposed to striving for personal success. As you already stated:

>thank god i'm brown, living with parents is socially expected

Whites who still live with their parents are considered failures. Shitskins who can take care of themselves, without entitlements, are overachievers.
>>
>>36551719

Try talking to your mom about what SHE likes, you selfish prick.
>>
>>36551543
I'm the actualy op, I share your sentiment abuot parents letting their kid stay home till they get a proper handle on life instead of kicking them out to be practically homeless.

But it isn't just about money, I'm sick of staying home as well, I've had 3 girls I couldn't bring to my place to relax (one was actually homeless who'd I would have let stayed with me) but they wouldn't have that shit. I'm sick of not being able to smoke weed whenever, play music at whispering volumes, and generally feeling watched every second while I'm in my own house.

so it isn't just a one way street. white kids want to get the fuck out, even if it's with shit arrangements, I'm pretty much already getting to that point where I'm sick of seeing them hound me,
>>
>>36551780
She's a medical student, when she talks about her shit its to heckle me about my "lifestyle"

I'm not a pee jug kind of guy, I'm healthy. So when I want to talk she interrupts every tie to tell me or ask me how much did I exercise and shit like that.

You sound like you need to bend over backwards and accommodate everyone to have a conversation or you either misjudged me as being self centred and never let her have her piece.
>>
>>36551460
It's related to your greentext story, anyways. Maybe you should work on your keyboarding skills because you typed "aim" instead of "i am"
>>
>>36551957

I didn't post a greentext story.
>>
>>36551749
can't speak for others, but neither me or my family ever received any handouts, all we have is from our work alone.

this, however, is easier as a brown person, since my parents realize the economic benefit in keeping me around to help with expenses and chores and looking after my younger brother.

how many white kids get kicked out of their parents' home and end up on EBT? far more than the number of brown kids in the same situation, that's for certain.

>>36551845
i understand what you mean, that definitely seems very suffocating.
>>
>>36551129
Any smart anon would say they are not you. Because you is a faggot
>>
>>36551845

>20 years old
>No post high school education
>Living with parents
>Smokes pot

If you really wanted to move out, then why are you not:

>quitting weed to save more money
>applying for scholarships/grants
>taking classes at community college
>working another job
>cleaning up your diet

It's probably because doing this is difficult and, overall, living with your parents is much easier and safer for your fragile self esteem.

>feeling watched every second while I'm in my own house

This is the most telling statement you've made. It's not your house, it's theirs. You're acting like a child and your parents are getting fed up. Stop blaming your parents and cultivate a little maturity.
>>
>>36552345
>This is the most telling statement you've made. It's not your house, it's theirs.
False
>Stop blaming your parents and cultivate a little maturity.
Practice what you preach!
>>
>at friends house browsing shitty youtube videos because we're bored
>he brings up this one youtuber he wanted to tell me about
>some tech reviewer who got really successful
>shows me his first video where he's a 13 year old boy reviewing flip phones on a laptop camera and mic
>it's nice and all
>but I've already seen a million other similar success stories like this
>so it's not really all that interesting to me
>doing a bad job with making myself look interested
>friend trying really hard to get me to show interest
>eventually says "...man, it's just that, when I see people like this, I don't feel any salt or jealousy" and walks away
>IMPLYING THAT I WAS SALTY OR JEALOUS
>BECAUSE I WASN'T INTERESTED IN A VERY GENERIC YOUTUBER SUCCESS STORY

I was fucking fuming over this shit.
>>
>>36552420

You want to move out of a house you own because your parents bother you. Why don't you ask them to move out?

>Practice what you preach

I am. I could come at you like a usual 4chan asshole and hurl insults. Instead, I'm attempting to have a rational conversation.
>>
>>36551129
How is that "trying too hard"? It's just a little 4-word joke. Calm the fuck down faggot.
>>
File: 1434767593492.jpg (6KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1434767593492.jpg
6KB, 250x241px
>it's YET ANOTHER "OP tries to start a greentext story thread, and instead of people sharing their own stories with each other, everybody just argues about OP's story" episode
>>
>>36552113

>how many white kids get kicked out of their parents' home and end up on EBT? far more than the number of brown kids in the same situation, that's for certain.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/07/12/the-politics-and-demographics-of-food-stamp-recipients/

You don't have to guess. the information is out there if you put in a little effort.
>>
>>36551957
I chuckled, thank you anon.
>>
File: welfare.jpg (31KB, 1021x595px) Image search: [Google]
welfare.jpg
31KB, 1021x595px
>>36552113

"certain" is such a strong word...
>>
>>36552698
i see, thanks for the link.

they don't show the makeup of "Other non-Hispanic", which would include east asia, southeast asia, the entire indian subcontinent, and the entire middle east, polynesia, and many others

you can't really use that data in this particular discussion, since they don't show exactly what percentage of "Other non-Hispanic" is from the indian subcontinent.

>inb4 "it's ok because it's an average"
yeah, i don't want to be averaged with retarded maori island niggers
>>
>>36552922
>"Asian/Pacific"
same problem here, please don't lump us with braindead pacific islanders, thanks :^)
>>
why do spergs like jojo so much?
>>
>>36552698

Send me a link to where you're getting your information and I can do some cross referencing.
>>
File: 1492742786657.png (23KB, 998x851px) Image search: [Google]
1492742786657.png
23KB, 998x851px
>>36552632
I don't blame them. If I had kept the op short and posted the story as the first post it'd have gotten at most 2 replies.

It's not like I'm trying to make myself out to be the "right" guy in the story, I just wanted to vent my shit. I know I sound irrational, but the topic was what had pissed you off.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.