[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

cognitive dissonance

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: an r9k hipocracy.png (248KB, 874x448px) Image search: [Google]
an r9k hipocracy.png
248KB, 874x448px
>>big bang theory is awful ree
>>welcome to the nhk is best animu
explain yourselves
>>
cognitive dissonance

>>getting punched is awful ree
>>getting a hug is the best
explain yourselves
>>
misaka ruined it to be honest, the writer just couldn't resist adding a stupid love interest.
>>
File: 1492065068683.png (521KB, 847x477px)
1492065068683.png
521KB, 847x477px
>>36550765
wew boi
>>
>>36550823

It could have been a serious work about NEETs, but instead he chose to go with the GF OUT OF NOWHERE bullshit.
>>
>>36550738
>if it's in anime format it's okay
>>36550823
He's right you know. Makes the bazinga literally more realistic, and in that anime they don't hop around like there's no gravitiy, it's the type to be realistic but fails, hard.

Protip: No one is going to save you robot.
>>
>>36550712
>tbbt is funny at times but it's "meh" and "ugh" at worst.
>Umm Watamote nigga
>>
>>36550923
Watamote isn't about adult weird men at all, it's about a normal HS female that's still insecure and not fullgrown but

?
k
ok?
k
?

You implying that the match for robots is a 15 year old HS girl?
>>
>>36550712
You're that fag from my thread, aren't you?
>>
>>36550887

Everyone has one lool
>>
>>36550712
Literally nobody thinks this
>>
Anime that isn't self aware is absolute trash.
>>
>>36550712
https://frogkun.com/2016/04/24/whats-the-author-of-welcome-to-the-nhk-doing-these-days/
>>
>>36550712
>bad show is bad
>good show is good
What's your fucking issue, retard?
>>
>>36551321
Haylo
>>
>>36551397
So is every show. Why I hate most cop shows.
>>
File: 1423432229684.png (258KB, 600x600px)
1423432229684.png
258KB, 600x600px
>>36550712
the nhk isnt a comedy show. youre not even comparing like things
imouto is more like the big bang theory than any other anime desu

youre just retarded
>>
>>36552410
>it's not comedy
You're a comedy.
>>
File: IMG_0917.jpg (81KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0917.jpg
81KB, 550x535px
>>36551229
Ye heeee boy
>>
>>36550765
>>36550887
>>36550907
>It could have been a serious work about NEETs, but instead he chose to go with the GF OUT OF NOWHERE bullshit.
I felt like this as well, but then changed my mind when I realised that it was actually a deconstruction of the MPDG. She has issues of her own, that's why she goes after him. Her goal is not to magically save him out of the good will of her heart, but to save herself by helping someone she judge to be worse than her. You can often see how she's in fact really condescending to him.
>>
Both are technically about losers, but one is written from a normie perspective in order to laugh at nerds and the other is from a neet himself and one can self insert
>>
File: Modern day paratrooper.jpg (637KB, 1896x2668px) Image search: [Google]
Modern day paratrooper.jpg
637KB, 1896x2668px
>>36551229
>My match is a 15 yo hs giruu~
WHERE IS SHE I WANT HER RELEASE HER YOU FOULD DEAMON
>>
>>36550887
The was the only in the last episode and he had already become a wage slave. I wish they went into life in wage slavery more though
>>
>>36550712
what kind of absurd analogy is this? You cant just put 2 radically different things together and pretend theyre the same. You way as well be saying
>you dont like to watch cnn?
>you must watch naked attraction.
>>
>>36552461
>calls others cognitive dissonant
>can't have a laugh at himself
>Anything remotely similar to him and he assumes its a parody of himself.

I bet you watched one episode and thought they were trying to make fun of you.
>>
>>36550887
>>36550765
that was kind of the point. It was there to tell you that, firstly, you wont get a magically gf out of nowhere and, secondly, even if you did it wont fix your problems. I wouldve prefered it if she eas more of a oneitis who sato pined after though.

My problem with it was some of the less core plot comedy stuff took too long or was distracting. The part in the final episode where sato stopa misaki from jumping only to do it himself always annoyed me and soured what was otherwise a great final few episodes. Similarly, the part with yamazaki and making a game took too long and got too sidetracked.

I still thought it was good and the final episodes really spoke to me. Hitori bocchi is great too.
>>
>>36552748
If they had done that, they would have had to shine a light on how escaping NEEThood just leads to a different type of drudgery and that he'll always be a depressed loser. Read Strongest Man Kurosawa for a thematic continuation in a wagecuck flavour. Really good.
>>
>>36550712
>big bang theory is awful
>welcome to the nhk looks like wish fulfillment garbage

Hope that clears things up, OP.
>>
>>36554312
>>welcome to the nhk looks like wish fulfillment garbage
I thought itd be like that as well but sato doesnt really get that much good stuff happen to him and he finishes at the bottom of society which is still an improvement from removed from society but is far from wish fulfilment.

He does get a qt3.14 borderline pedophilia mental gf though.
>>
>>36550712

I watched NHK with my ex and got hooked so went out and bought it for us and we ended up splitting up. still kinda painful to watch but it sooooooo goooood <3
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.