[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wagies U N I R O N I C A L L Y have to give the government

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1471207075233s.jpg (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1471207075233s.jpg
8KB, 250x250px
>wagies U N I R O N I C A L L Y have to give the government FREE money
>they decide to get mad at NEETs instead
Can a wagie please explain the rational behind this?
>>
>>36548295
I give the government money to keep NEETs off the streets.

It's money well spent.
>>
>>36548295
Actually I'm curious about this too. As a rural bot I don't see my taxes go anywhere. They keep stealing 1/4 of my check yet I see literally nothing being done about roads or services or anything. They just use my money to send blacks to college so they can come to my town and sell drugs. I'm not complaining but damn
>>
>>36548295
Not everyone can be a NEET, it's as simple as that.
We wagies exist because we have too, there is no other way of life. If our bodies and minds work, then we have to put them to use. You're lucky your disabled, or have parents that'll sustain you.
>>
>>36548486
>We wagies exist because we have too, there is no other way of life
You mean you can't live without a computer and the latest smartphone? Only normies can tolerate being a wagecuck and need the latest trends so therefore you must leave immediately
>>
If everyone in this thread were alive 200 years ago what would we all do?
>>
File: 6.jpg (39KB, 382x492px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
39KB, 382x492px
>>36548295
Where Do Our Federal Tax Dollars Go?
Social Security
Medicare, Medicaid, CHIP, and marketplace subsidies
Defense and international security assistance

there is no correlation between wagies paying taxes and neetbux

t.neet
>>
>>36548728
Live away from the man and subsistence farm. Now it's all about government putting out bullshit taxes like "land tax" even though they don't even own it
>>
>>36548728
Illustrated books,on occasion buttfuck or flagellate eachother and tell everyone about the evil that is women? Guess the times didn't change all that much.
>>
File: 1491326550144.png (2MB, 2220x1512px) Image search: [Google]
1491326550144.png
2MB, 2220x1512px
>>36548295
aren't the only reason wagies are mad at NEETs is because they always laugh and make fun of them? then they get defensive, i think that's the explanation, plus they are jealous
>>
The neetbux is meant to be short time help, not lifetime option. You are abusing the system and that's why normies are angry
>>
>>36548295
I'm not mad at NEETs at all.
I'm mad at the government for taking my money and spending it to bomb shitskins that are literally no threat to me.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.