[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This much hair around my pillow every morning i wake up. Its

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: pls.png (642KB, 587x437px) Image search: [Google]
pls.png
642KB, 587x437px
This much hair around my pillow every morning i wake up. Its a lot worse when i take a bath. Pretty sure im losingmore than 100 hair a day which is within the safe amount.

My dad and granddad both almost bald. Is it over?
>>
>>36547488
shave it you pussy
>>
File: image.jpg (211KB, 932x1105px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
211KB, 932x1105px
>>36547488
Im bald now and the above picture was literally a year ago as I finished my doctorate at UCSF. Happened so fast to me and I was always too cheap to buy haircuts so the change was noticeable. I miss it, but both sides of my family are bald so I saw it coming.

If you're a true robot it shouldn't matter since your destiny is pretty set. I was a virgin fat and a virgin in shape, I was a virgin with short hair, a virgin with long hair and a virgin bald...

Fuck it, I just stopped caring at some point. Not a big enough fag to whine about the injustice of the World or pretend like there's some philisophical motivation behind my loser-dom like MGTOW, but at some point the best thing for a robot is to just find something else to occupy you. Fuck friends, fuck women, I've got my research and my autism.

Let go of your looks and superficial preoccupations, it'll set you free
>>
>>36549809
^^^Here's my baldass now lol

I kinda look like Dale Gribble, but again, not like I ever parlayed the hair into friends or women for the two and a half decades before my baldness so...

meh
>>
>tfw your 96 year old grandfather has more hair than you
>>
>>36547488
Minoxidil, biotin, and/or finasteride

Minoxidil alone worked for me. MPB is inherited from the mother's side btw
>>
File: 1478005394785.png (279KB, 898x790px) Image search: [Google]
1478005394785.png
279KB, 898x790px
>>36547488
The gene for baldness is on the X chromosome, so you have to look at your mother's side to see if you'll go bald. Is your grandpa from your mom's side bald too?
>>
Think about the first mobile phones. They were clunky and expensive and only rich people had the,. 20 years later and everyone has one that is a million times better than the first models. That's how it's going to go with hair transplants.
>>
I dont get genetics man...my dad is bald and im suspicious that i might have a receding hairline because of the shape of my hairline, my dad is bald, the only person in the family that is fucking bald, literally all my grandparents have heads full of thick hair, fuck genetics, i hope i wont be like my dad
>>
>>36550048
you fuckin idiot
minox does absolutely nothing in terms of preventing hairloss
it just increases your hair while you use it
unless you get on finasteride or dutasteride, your hair follicles WILL continue to die off permanently.
>>
>>36550820
it maintains the regrown hair as long as you continue to use it, you absolute fucking mongoloid
>>
>>36549809
That face would look better with no hair, unless your skull is fuckin pointy
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.