[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Charlie Zelenoff

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

Yo, Charlie Zelenoff.

You fucking bitch, I bet you're browsing this board, probably. Either that, or the fact you look like a guy who Google's his name several times per day, so hopefully when you type your name into Google, this post will show up on the small significance that is your life.

Fuck you, you cheap shotting lil ass bitch, You go all out in 5 seconds, then completely tire yourself out, then scream "time out" Just wanna let you know you're a massive pussy with serious fucking delusions of grandeur, Is that why you block all the comments on every single YouTube video you've ever made??

Fuck outta here with your 148 wins and zero knockouts SHITE.

All this punk does is go up to random gyms, picks out random guys and says "hey dude, let's spar" and then instead of sparing, he actually goes all out attempting to knock random untrained/novice fighters and sometimes trained professional fighters (then gets the shit kicked out of him, and somehow claims to be the winner???

Do you guys know about Floyd Mayweather the Boxer?, well this Charlie bitch asked his Father (Floyd sr) to spar, went all out, ran out the ring begging for time out (against a motherfucking 90 yearold) Then when Floyd Senior (the 90yearold man) was walking back to his corner, Charlie runs back into the ring and cheap shots the old man in the back of the fucking head... The video is on YouTube.

After that cheap shot, Floyd's entourage comes in and wipes the ring with Charlie.

Fuck you Charlie, I don't even fight but I'd wipe the fucking walls with your blood.

If there's a chance you see this here's my throwaway, cunt.

johnsmith123455 (at) mail.com
>>
>>36547264
>tfw I know exactly who you're talking about
He's a pussy
>>
>>36547264
YO were that hatred coming from! Chill nigga! He's just a troll.
>>
File: 1492684576172.gif (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1492684576172.gif
2MB, 480x360px
>>36547378
Actually?

Hahahahaha. Check out his YouTube man, how fucking delusional is this guy??

You totally get my anger/frustration
>>
File: 1493096506260.jpg (99KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1493096506260.jpg
99KB, 800x600px
>>36547397
Is he just a troll?? He seems pretty damn serious. And who gets consistently knocked out by professional fighters just to troll??

I've never felt this angry towards a person in my entire life.
>>
>>36547533
He acts like it, no one can be that stupid... right? Right? Hit him up and beat his off if you want to.
>>
>>36547264
i hate the guy too, but why would you post this on /r9k/ out of all places?
>>
>>36547474
Sauce omfg who is this
>>
>>36547986
I also request sauce
>>
>>36547907
Because I can, and he probably Google's his own name like the egomaniac I know he is.

So when he types up his name and scrolls, the thread will hopefully still be up or saved (pls mods, Let me have this)

>>36547986
>>36548123
Sorry dudes, no sauce, but fuck I'd like one, try /r/
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.