[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ARTIFICIAL WOMBS ARE HERE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 172
Thread images: 22

File: 1493141196031-pol.jpg (71KB, 854x327px) Image search: [Google]
1493141196031-pol.jpg
71KB, 854x327px
BYE BYE ROASTIES
>>
>>36547130
It would be super expensive I imagine though.
>>
>>36547205
Yes but now that the technology has been developed, they can continue to improve it, make it cheaper and more efficient. Perhaps eventually becoming affordable.
>>
>>36547205
>not using the power of autism to make it a reality and become a billionaire from infertile normans
>>
>>36547252
I have 15k cash let's start it
>>
Jew here.

You don't understand how big this is for us.

Have you heard of Kalgari?

He was one of our people who wanted whites to be out bred by Blacks and Mongoloids. Now, with artificial wombs, we can complete our goal,. With our money, we can breed millions of mutt children to replace the demographics of north america, Europe, and east Asia. A filthy mixed race, and stupid species of humans that will serve us jews who who will be untouchable. You will all be slaves within our Orwellian world.

Out journey is complete within out own hands.

In the meantime, hot women won't give a fuck about you beta males flocking to sexbots and artificial wombs You're a beta male. You will always be quiet, boring, uninteresting, and pathetic. Alpha males like chad will go full polygamy with all the hot women in the meantime. You will be with your bots. Still lonely.

But the endgame is that you will still all be out bred thanks to our zionist money, and out cultural thinking.
>>
>>36547245
That's a good point but they still need the eggs as well right? So you couldn't just phase women out entirely.
>>
File: reffulo_by_tenchibaka-d7gw8kj.png (31KB, 969x326px) Image search: [Google]
reffulo_by_tenchibaka-d7gw8kj.png
31KB, 969x326px
>can now have a baby with my qt trap gf(male)
YES YES YES YES YES YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES
>>
>>36547314
post a throwaway and lets get to work anon

autism united is a powerful weapon
>>
>>36547328
Not necessarily. They could genetically engineer the perfect eggs. I find it actually quite exciting. If we ever were to colonize other planets, but for practical reasons it's impossible to send living organisms there, we could send robots and raw material for the robots to engineer the perfect eggs, put them in an artificial womb and basically grow the settlers of the new planet right then and there.
>>
>>36547348
chad will still get the trap

you'll remain alone
>>
>>36547317
Get'em kike
>>
>>36547481
And if we develop full dive VR (as in, brain-computer interface) we could even keep these motherfuckers in pods for like 25 years, have them raised and trained in VR, let them out and give them steroids to develop their muscles
>>
This raise more questions than it answer honestly.

If we get rid of the need for women, we get rid of the need for mating. So who raise the kids? Single dads like you, OP? Or is it the state that will end up raising these children?

Or maybe you think it in the way that we put these wombs in one of your robot waifus and you can raise these kids with your robomom, but, then again, who, exactly, is this benefitting?

Have anyone thought of the potential emotional effect it can have on a child if his or her motherly figure is a machine? I mean, I guess that, since homosexual couples are raising kids with minimal risks of emotional trauma, the risks with a correctly tuned AI must, also, be minimal.

I don't know, this doesn't really have anything to do with robo waifus, I just don't trust machines very much to take on the role of a human being. It feels like we are trying to replace the human with the robot and, to me, it just doesn't work. In my mind, machines are machines and as close as they can be to humans, they will never be humans. Ironic that I would say such a thing even though I am a mechanic by trade. Or maybe that is specifically why I say such a thing. Machines made of metals and bolts are a wonder of the human mind and they will always fascinate me with a passion, but in my mind, humans are something far more special, I don't trust any efforts that moves towards making us obsolete in every sense.
>>
>>36547587
>we could even keep these motherfuckers in pods for like 25 years
That's not economically viable. We would still need millions of tons of food and water and air for no reason other than keeping those people alive. Interstellar traveling could last thousands of years.
>>
>>36547317
>You will be with your bots
That is the relevant part right there. Better hop to it quick Shlomo, because historically your plans have this little tendency to backfire. And while we are are restless, we'll always be a stone in your shoe.
>>
>>36547591
>If we get rid of the need for women, we get rid of the need for mating. So who raise the kids? Single dads like you, OP? Or is it the state that will end up raising these children?
Isn't this exactly the premise of Huxley's Brave New World? They literally genetically engineer embryos and grow them in pods. Fuck, I should continue reading that book, I stopped after the first few chapters because it was boring as fuck.
>>
>>36547591
It's true that there is likely the risk of emotional traume if you were born from an artificial womb, but I'm sure the current problem of single motherhood, for example, is far worse...
All in all, I'm more worried with the technical aspects of it: there are still many things we don't quite understand about conception, mainly due to the laws prohibiting research on embryos and the like, and there is a risk that these children could end up physically weaker.
>>
Here's the actual source
http://www.theverge.com/2017/4/25/15421734/artificial-womb-fetus-biobag-uterus-lamb-sheep-birth-premie-preterm-infant

This isn't really the "artificial womb" you imagine from science fiction, it's more of a contained environment for fetuses to develop in, so I guess if this was real you'd have to have sex with a woman, let her naturally develop a fetus and then continue development inside the "bio-bag", but I think that'd only be an issue if there were problems with the pregnancy.

Of course /pol/ didn't ask for a source until 100+ posts in.
>>
>>36547317
Actual Jew here.

This is some abomination-against-god bullshite. Trust a shekel grubber, this equals the end of the fucking species. Enjoy being turned into meat golems. Y'all motherfuckers need Torah.
>>
>>36547805
>if this was real you'd have to have sex with a woman
>what is artificial impregnation (or whatever the correct term is)
>>
>>36547843
Artificial insemination and that'd still need the woman to be impregnated, which wouldn't be the sci-fi idea of artificial wombs.
>>
Does this mean I can be a biological mother (male)
>>
>>36547591
>implying AI couldn't be as smart, or smarter than a human
>>
>>36547130
Can I breed my own lolis with this?
>>
File: 1467089659297.jpg (88KB, 538x512px) Image search: [Google]
1467089659297.jpg
88KB, 538x512px
>>36547130
>tfw you'll die before the coming of mankind's unparalleled era of decadence immediately preceding the fall
>>
>>36547950

>Implying we even understand enough about the beain and the mind to accurately draw this conclusion yet.

Let's wait another few decades before we reach objective conclusions. We ain't in 21XX Reploid land yet.
>>
20 years from now we'll have
>hyper real vr
>sexbots
>artificial wombs
Enjoy your last few decades, roasties
>>
>>36548698

Why do you actually believe that toys will replace human beings? You are aware that, despite all the epic memes you consume, Most men value a female presence for something else than just their vagina?
>>
>>36547205
So is a wife.
>>
File: Ohwow.jpg (36KB, 562x437px) Image search: [Google]
Ohwow.jpg
36KB, 562x437px
>>36548960
>Most men value a female presence for something else than just their vagina
>>
>>36548960
>Most men value a female presence for something else than just their vagina?
Most women are only capable of loving alphas. They'll have no qualms using and cheating on betas because it's so easy to do and they don't respect them.
>>
>>36548960
Some have just been burned pretty bad by relationships gone sour, they're damaged and can't bring themselves to trust somebody new, aren't interested in a relationship anymore, and would rather just tend to their sexual needs and get on with their life.

Also some people, like robots, absolutely fail socialization and will never have real relationships or sex, so there's definitely a market for all that stuff either way.
>>
>>36548960
>Most men value a female presence for something else than just their vagina?

Glad to be of the few then. You bring mostly excitement and pain, for very little continued release.
And I very much prefer boring and steady.
>>
>>36548960
Most men are deluding themselves. Women haven't been worth the trouble since the post WW2 days
>>
>>36547130
This will only help roasties. Women in their 20s outearn men and now women will outearn us forever.
>>
I don't see how this would work. Your male doesn't know how to deal with pregnancy... it won't make an umbilical cord, feed it nutrients, etc...

Someone explain?
>>
>>36549114
>>36549076

Yeah yeah the good old robot drivel. You say this to me as if I wasn't already aware of it. The fact remains that most people, while misguided, still yearn for love and that most men expect to meet a girl with who they could spend their life with. Therefore, it is a lie to say that the majority of men only want sex.

>>36549118

Yeah I agree, I never said that there wouldn't be a market for it. Obviously, there is a metric fuckton of money to make out of this. I'm just arguing the point that these will never simply replace human beings as complex and close to a human psyche as AI can get, there will still be human people who will express attraction and feelings for one another. I am aware that a number of people will just go for botsnatch all the way and never go back. It's just absolutely retarded to actually believe that half of the entire world population will officially and socially be recognized as obsolete and "discontinued". We're talking about people here. If you want to go for a robot, I'm not even in opposition with this. Obviously I will try it and I'm positive many many men will purchase sex bots even though they still seek a human partner. A tool to satisfy sexual needs while looking for a serious relationship. The rainbow of social dynamics is nit even foreseeable yet. It's just that if someone genuinely despise women that much that they develop the notion that robots will get rid if them, They're just hurting themselves more tgrough stupid expectations. They will change much, but they're just toys in the end.
>>
>>36548960
Because women have become intolerable arrogant cunts, men would value you if you had anything else to offer, but you don't

Once they make waifu robots womens market value will plummet and dating a flesh and bones woman will be seen as sign of poverty

Good thing you got 3rd wave feminism to show what you gals are really like, work hard for your equality and enjoy supporting yourselves
>>
File: 1412987816700.jpg (110KB, 463x720px) Image search: [Google]
1412987816700.jpg
110KB, 463x720px
>>36547130
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH!

Na na na naaaaa, na na na naaaaaaa. hey hey hey, goodbye.
>>
>>36549454
Women only ever average out. There are very few outliers in intelligence. They will stagnate in mediocrity while men flourish. Men produce far more intelligent people, geniuses, prodigies, autistic savants and scientists than women can.

Our society will be strong. Traps and sexbots for life.
>>
>>36549470
>most people, while misguided, still yearn for love and that most men expect to meet a girl with who they could spend their life with.
Most men are aware that females are incapable of reciprocating genuine love.

Yearning to win the lotto doesn't mean you respect the lotto.
>>
>>36547130
looks better than what's available at my supermarket
>>
>>36549665
For the elites maybe but for most of us it sucks. Well be the ones turned into fuckdolls for the stemlords and Chads
>>
>>36549665
We shall harness the power of chromosomes and be rid of women once and for all, they will be locked underground in milk factories where they will be fed cum through tubes
>>
>>36549296

>He assumes I'm a woman because I play devil's advocate for them.

Gotta love when you so smugly believe that you know the female psyche so much that you can guess genders through their opinions on an anonymous imageboard, but, in the end, you're just ignorant and I turn out to be a guy.

Oh and I don't mind if you justify this by claiming that I'm just a beta nu-male cuck white knight fedoralord. That is also to be expected of you.

But, still, there's not even anything wrong with expressing no romantic desire. There are many like you who prefer a life without women and they are fine people, but arguing the point that men are like this and women are like that so that means that men want this and women offer that so 1+1=2 and sex robots are gonna kill off the female gender of the human species, so roughly half of the world's population. This is absolutely retarded logic and it is wrong because it bases itself in the most ignorant and misinformed knowledge of social structures and dynamics as well as the faultiest understanding of the human or male/female psychology.

Regardless of what meme you believe, humans as a specie will always need social contact with one another and toys will not throw down millions of years of evolution.
>>
>>36549750
>gender is a social construct
>you're actually behaving like a little bitch
Oy vey goy, men can enjoy camaraderie with other males, there is no need for women, they have chosen their fate and will be cast aside
>>
>>36549693
>females are incapable of reciprocating genuine love
Women can only ever love their children. And themselves. And shoes.
>>
>>36549799
Do you know what a cuck you sound like? Women are garbage human beings. Who enjoys being around them aside from fucking em?
>>
>>36549934

>Women are garbage human beings.

Dude that's your opinion. Do you understand me? OPINION. We didn't all have the exact same miserable experience with them and no ammount of meme calling can really change that. I don't even want to deny that women can be absolute shit human beings, but, to me, men are just as bad and I think it's humans in general who are shit being. But there are good people out there both men and women and no matter how adamantly you believe that women are the absolute evil, it will not change what actually happens in reality.
>>
>>36550128
>Dude that's your opinion. Do you understand me? OPINION. We didn't all have the exact same miserable experience

No, it's a pretty true fact. Women are shit. Even the good ones are shit.

Also, don't "yell" in caps here, newfag
>>
>>36550266
>No, it's a pretty true fact. Women are shit.

I wonder where this """""""fact"""""""" come from. I hope it's not your ass.

I'm sorry, but it's just that you're so goddamn dense that I need to talk very loudly to you for you to understand the words I'm saying.
>>
File: 1492192450351.jpg (129KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1492192450351.jpg
129KB, 1462x1462px
>>36547317
>jew calling others beta ugly males
>in reality the 'master race' are a bunch of lanky, skinnyfat, bucked tooth, crooked nose, pube hair babies who are scared shitless by the thought of arabs
>>
>>36547130
That looks a lot less cool than in the Mewtwo movie. It's fucking plastic bags and wires. Fucking mexican intellectuals.
>>
>>36547317
Yeah yeah yeah do whatever you want as long as we got our robowaifus. And stop calling them "sex bots", it's demeaning to them.
>women won't give a fuck about you beta males
Yeah they already don't buddy.
>>
>>36547317
>With our money, we can breed millions of mutt children to replace the demographics of north america, Europe, and east Asia.

I just don't get it. I know it's bait, but if you go to Israel , the goverment is leaning towards segregation to oppress Arabs and Eastern African. Why would the jews have a hidden agenda to destroy white countries when THEY are proud to have the same complexion as Anglo-Saxons ?
>>
>>36549750
Who says I want them dead? I want their strangle hold over my 'completeness', over my sexuality and my progeny and by that over my financial future gone. After that guess I can be talked into shitposting with 'em at least.
>>
>>36550835
One thing I have learned with women is they only have as strong of a hold on you as you let them have.
>>
>>36550890
True and luckily I am rather free of a hold aside from looking after 'em and sighing. But my dick is dry. Hence I want Sexbots, preferable before women get any more grip on my neck.
>>
>>36550621
It's just a prototype.
>>
>>36550890
Nigga, we're human beings governed by the laws of causality. If our biology tells us to fuck women, we can't help but try to fuck them. The only way out of this is to try to deceive your own biology, and robowaifus are as valid a modality for doing that as any other.
>>
>ITT: Cars will never replace horses, get over it.
>>
>>36551224

>ITT, I can't make analogies.
>>
File: dulcepaper2.gif (45KB, 750x1025px) Image search: [Google]
dulcepaper2.gif
45KB, 750x1025px
hmmm really makes me think, fellow surface dwellers
>>
>>36551279
Make a better one, fag.
>>
>>36547130
>for animals
You don't know the law. We cloned sheep too, but never humans, not even Einstein, though it would benefit us.
>>
>>36551329
Not him but>>36551331

>ITT: people that think we'll clone Einstein
>>
>>36551329

In relation to what? Your failed attempt at comparing the need of humans to seek out companionship in other humans to a means of transportation being replaced by another means of transportation.

Oh, I get it, it's because you unironically see women as service providers and objects.
>>
>>36551439
He was trying to say they'll be replaced, but me I know they won't. Relgious people will use science as an excuse to fobid choices, as usual, and will say it puts the baby in danger, so it cannot be used on humans. I am >>36551409 and >>36551331 and I remember dolly the sheep and human animal hybrids and such being made forbidden, though animal testing is fine. This is because to the super religious, once upon a time they considered animals soulless, so it's okay to enslave them and eat them and wear them as clothing. We're afraid of playing god. We don't want to change who we are. They'll bring back an extinct animal before they clone a human. But why? Do we hate ourselves? Are they afraid that everyone will try to bring their mommy back? It aint your mommy, it's genetic potential. It won't have the experiences, chaos theory makes that so, so it's not the mommy, but the potential to do greatness. We're stupid an afraid to change. They are banning pills that make people smarter because of an analogy between atheletes using steriods. It's lunacy. I hate you all. Fuck mankind.
>>
>>36551439
> service providers and objects
That is what a lot of people see others as, tits or not.
>>
>>36551439
tumblr pls go and stay go.

Companionship can be found outside of women, and one day so will vaginal sex.

There's no need for such irrational, bitchy creatures anymore.
>>
>>36551571

>I know what's better for a species even though I have zero academic credibility.

Nice opinion, my friend.

>>36551528
>I hate you all.

Have the decency of including yourself in the lot. Just because you can think about sound points doesn't put you above the whole of mankind. Maybe there is far more at stake there than what you say. We won't know until this technology is put into serious application.
>>
>>36551659
>>I know what's better for a species even though I have zero academic credibility.
Who are you quoting? That's not what he or anyone in this thread has said at all.
>>
>>36551659
I am not the powers that be. My kind never get into power. I am not a part of them, and the rest of you don't rebel. You ree on the Internet your whole lives, and if no one else does then no one else does, anything about anything.

You are there for the elite's well being, not for them to help you replace women, they have plenty.

Your robot dreams won't come to pass, the men are thought of, epsecially the poor, last.
>>
>>36547130
And the traditional family as we know it, is now dead completely. Sad.
>>
>>36550816
Jews do not call themselves white
>>
File: 1479320045254.png (58KB, 186x230px) Image search: [Google]
1479320045254.png
58KB, 186x230px
>>36551850
Unless it benefits them, of course.
>>
>>36551713
>There's no need for such irrational, bitchy creatures anymore.

Nobody has the power to decide that. It's HUMAN PEOPLE we are talking about. Women are human beings, therefore, people. Spend every single waking moment of your life denying this and throwing memes around about how women are terrible, but you won't change that fact. Women are the opposite gender of men in the human species, they are the other half of our species, therefore, included in our group. They are people because human beings are people.

So why exactly does he think that just because he hates them very very much that he gets to decide whether they are useful or not and if their degree of usefullness could actually mean that it's okay to throw them to the curb.

I mean, if YOU and everyone on /r9k/ want to throw them to the curb, go ahead, fucking do it! I'm not even against that, but let's be real for a moment here. your perception of women is not a fact. It's just simple like that. You can hate them all you want it's not even my business, but it's your opinion that they are shit. It's not an objective reality that will, eventually, justify their ostracization of the whole fucking species.
>>
>>36547130

it only grows premature sheep, it can't grow a sheep from an egg and a sperm
>>
>>36551918
>Nbody has the power to decide that. It's HUMAN PEOPLE we are talking about.

You're in a den of misanthropy, faggot.

Humans are nothing. Humans are trash. To ostracize half of them means nothing. And it's not as though we defend "all men" either. Chads, other robots, autists, whatever - no one deserves happiness, no one deserves respect, no one deserves being seen as anything other than disgusting.

Fuck off.
>>
>>36547205
well it would be cheaper than sustaining a roasty for 9 months.
>>
>>36552025

Yeah well, again, that's your opinion and it is sad that you hold such a worldview. I'm sorry.
>>
this is basically the plot to ethan of athos,
a book about a male only society that uses artificial wombs,
the way reproduction works is men that earn enough citizenship points get to have children.
>>
>>36552098
>that's like just your opinion man
What is the point of making posts like this?
>>
The one thing we definitely don't need is more humans.
>>
>>36552142
>work hard
>to get rewarded with children
almonds
>>
>>36552098
>nu-male millennial "bro everybody thinks different things, it's all relative maaaan" dismisal
Meaningless. You're utterly meaningless.
>>
>>36552025
lol this sheer edge

>>36552165
4chan is a website anyone can use to post whatever they want within the bounds of the rules, tiger
>>
>>36551918
humans can ostracize entire groups easily. All these robots here are living proof of this. Just because you are human doesn't mean people treat you as one, women especially do this.
>>
>>36552193
And I'm using that ability to ask about your intentions, buffalo boy.
>>
>>36552193
shitposting is against the rules tho
>>
File: 1411361212148.jpg (95KB, 1032x720px) Image search: [Google]
1411361212148.jpg
95KB, 1032x720px
>>36552165
You and him are both being childish and trying to get the last word, that's the point of that meme is to end it.
>>
>>36552274
It was my first post in that conversation. I just really hate people like this.
>>
File: the lost lighttt.jpg (6KB, 300x172px) Image search: [Google]
the lost lighttt.jpg
6KB, 300x172px
>>36547317

oh how blind you are.

The laws of dispensation and of cause and effect are everlasting, and what you have reaped is what you will sow.
>>
Even if I could have kids that way, I want to be able to raise them in a stable, loving family environment.

I want them to have a good mother.
>>
>>36551850
>Jews do not call themselves white

Then why do they want a "White Israel" ?
>>
>>36552549
>implying that's what white means
All humans are shades of brown, friendly reminder. White means pure, usually. Jews are not pure aryan, is the rascist joke.
>>
>>36552458
So hire a nanny. They can't betray you and take your kids away along with half your stuff.
>>
>>36552181

>Meaningless. You're utterly meaningless

Yeah, I know. It doesn't matter. Life is not about grand purpose, so even if I mean nothing to the future generation, I really don't give a shit.

You don't have to be pessimistic even if you're principally nihilistic. I understand perfectly well that existence and my existence have zero meaning, but I can recognize virtue where there is and humans make display of these virtues more often than people notice and that's a tragic thing.

>nu-male millennial

Ahhh I was wondering when someone would start memecalling.
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/Incels/comments/67k647/one_step_closer_comrades/
>>
>>36552274

This is pretty much every stupid argument on 4chan. A bunch of smartasses always trying to have the last reply on someone.
>>
>>36547317

Why wouldn't you just cut out the middle man and out breed everyone with tube Jews?
>>
>>36547130
So you morons are going to welcome hell into this world? Get your heads out of your asses for one second and truly realize how spooky this shit all is.
>>
>>36552760
I've been wondering why it's not a banner. Have either ever been?
>lets keep going see what heppens
>ur opinion man
Those two. I never remember seeing them, but never pay attention to the banners, aside from that one wind waker shota gay one, because I laughted my ass off at the swf years ago.
>>
My mom is super excited for these because she works in a NICU and the sheer number of preemies they fuck up on life support is depressing. If you're born before a certain threshold you will be actively wishing for death no matter what the unit does. A future where you simply stick babies in bags until they are ready is pretty cool.
>>
>>36547328
there will always be roasties who can be bought to give us their eggs.

Im not against using force either.

The age of Kek is upon us
REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36552758
I left reddit once /r/foreveralone got taken over by normals and women.
>>
>>36547591
>So who raise the kids? Single dads like you, OP? Or is it the state that will end up raising these children?
literaly, all youve done is taken the status quo and replaced mom with dad.
Ideally we would live in a world with stable monogomous coypling but unfortunately prophylactics exist and the 60s happened. I have to say, i find it noteworthy that prophylactic also means condom, consider that etymology
>>
>>36547836
>Y'all motherfuckers need Torah.
youre clearly not actually jewish because its impossible to fully convert to judaism since its heireditary
>>
>>36547591
You suck
You're the kind of person that would build a machine that can think, and then tell it that it's wrong when it starts to feel things.
>if something looks like a duck and quacks like a duck...
>>
>>36552758
It was just set to private. This is a positive development. Impressionable young men are being destroyed by those kinds of negative feedback loop echo chambers.
>>
>>36547130
>tfw some mother don't drink out of plastic bottles because of bpa
>tfw spend the first 9 months of your life in a plastic bag.
>>
>>36553536
ultimate femboys

thought you can get bpa free plastic
>>
>>36553368

Let's have this discussion when AI actually reach the same level as human consciousness.
>>
File: 1492458843377.gif (907KB, 640x534px) Image search: [Google]
1492458843377.gif
907KB, 640x534px
I just want to plug myself into the virtual reality matrix and leave this shitty universe for good.
>>
>>36552168
We either need to get rid of all humans or make sure we breed the right kind of them.
>>
File: 1462951093159.jpg (73KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1462951093159.jpg
73KB, 768x1024px
>you can see the human ovum with the naked eye
>how hard is it to make catgirls with this new tech
Is there a wikihow yet?
>>
>>36550890
They also have the market cornered on making babies. We can't force them to and they can always abort our children.

With artificial wombs their value plummets. They are the niggers of gender. Worthless aside from their ability to create life.

Now men can create life without the. If they don't want to become obsolete they need to step up and act like decent people for once.
>>
>>36553536
>>36553609
>This is the newest step in the estrogenization of modern males
We've come so far since those innocent days of fluoride in the water.

Shame Dr. Strangelove didn't actually happen
>>
>>36548960
Yeah those are what we call NORMIEs. So naturally we don't care.
>>
>>36547130
This unsettles me for some reason and I feel pity for the babies
>>
File: shoebill.png (400KB, 805x828px) Image search: [Google]
shoebill.png
400KB, 805x828px
>>36547130
One of these days we'll get fucked over by something we created out of curiosity.
>>
>>36554330
Why? Their parents will most likely be well off enough to pay for it and grow up comfortably.
>>
>>36547130
That shouldn't be allowed
BAN MYSOGINISTIC SCIENCE!
>>
>>36554343
This is the cuckiest way of thinking. We're masters of this world. Mother Nature is going to have to suck it up and take it like a good girl.
>>
>>36547591
Science is only about progressing forward. We can't go back any more. we have gone to far to do just that.
>>
File: apu kemono.jpg (97KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
apu kemono.jpg
97KB, 1600x900px
>>36554409
It's NOT Mother Nature this time friend. It would be us opening up our own Pandora's Box. It won't be any dumb ass animals or plants.
At least we'll be wiped out by something that we were involved in.
>>
File: bart easter.png (9KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
bart easter.png
9KB, 420x420px
>>36547317
We'll all be in camps by the nu-humans buddy. All I'm calling is top bunk, your boi pussy and being one of the first to get ready to get in the showers.
>>
>>36554576
It's human nature.

We have children to replace us. Whatever comes next will be our progeny, our legacy and if it replaces us, c'iest la vie. Survival of the fittest.

I personally think it's in our best interest to keep up and make ourselves better and better so we aren't outclassed.
>>
>>36547317
Why not produce more Jews?

I don't understand.
>>
>>36554576
you've been tricked fool. it was pandora who opened "pandora's box". pandora is a evil vile woman so created death and destruction. it was eve who ate the forbidden fruit too so men were cast out of heaven. women are devils who ruin society and men. that's why all the stories of creation involve them ruining the world and being evil.

artificial wombs and sex robot is the first step to exterminating women and putting the lid back on the box which women opened. if women continue to exist then they'll always ruin the world and society like how a woman opened box she shouldn't have.

sjw is the most evil ideology in the world. without women existing such a thing could never happen
>>
>>36547130
Come back when the artificial wombs are small and efficient enough to fit in my boipussy
>>
File: r9kartofscience.png (305KB, 471x448px) Image search: [Google]
r9kartofscience.png
305KB, 471x448px
>>36554058
SOON.
N
>>
>>36547384
Worked for /pol/ at least
>>
File: 1488509386004s.jpg (2KB, 125x101px) Image search: [Google]
1488509386004s.jpg
2KB, 125x101px
>>36547130
thank fucking god

finally i can live knowing i have equal importance to the survival of the human race as roasties.
>>
>>36554863
We shouldn't remove women, we should biologically enhance them to create better people.
As we should with men.
Also you are exaggerating not all woman are horrible people.
>>
>>36555084
Why are you still white knighting?
>>
>>36549750
>you can guess genders through their opinions on an anonymous imageboard
Anyone have that "how women type" post?
>>
>>36555084
Too nice. Sex war when?
>>
>>36547130
We still need artificial eggs retard.
>>
>>36552274
Having a last and successful counter drives home a strong impression, it demoralizes a person down from acting again.
>>
>>36555362
I'm looking for it but I'll be back to post it if I can find it.
>>
>>36555776
http://www.nature.com/news/mouse-eggs-made-from-skin-cells-in-a-dish-1.20817
Already there.
>>
>>36547317
>In the meantime, hot women won't give a fuck about you beta males flocking to sexbots and artificial wombs
But ugly women are already jealous of fictional women, what in god's name makes you think they'll accept biodroid waifus?
>>
>>36555890
Yeah, I saw a thing where scientists are working on a way to make babies using eggs from two women or sperm from two men. So gay couples could have kids with their dna together.

Soon we'll be able to make humans from scratch. Women are obsolete.
>>
>>36555993
Tough titties.

Do women really want us? They don't right now, why would they when sexbots are a thing.
>>
>>36555856
Yeah, if you're a dog that pisses on them ahahaAa
>>
>>36555292
I'm not whiteknighting. Woman have many flaws but so do men.
If we have the technology to create change by peaceful means then there is no need to exclude or kill so many people.
>>
>>36556025
>Do women really want us? They don't right now, why would they when sexbots are a thing.
As they do now, they want the "potential". They want to be seen as wanted or find the one beta orbiter in the bunch who might fuck them.

The idea that attention might be taken away - that that potential might leave - bothers them to no end as they cling.

But once we get biodroide and sexbots and full vr waifus, their time will be over. The hot women fall next.
>>
>>36556058
>Sparing sociopaths who use there vaginas to get the superior sex to feed them.
You might as well spare a hookworm or a Jew.
>>
File: 6511792i.jpg (53KB, 424x600px) Image search: [Google]
6511792i.jpg
53KB, 424x600px
>>36548698
the future looks bright I can wait to have a 2b waifu.
>>
>>36556058
>If we have the technology to create change by peaceful means then there is no need to exclude or kill so many people.
But that's exactly the right thing to do.

Peace, "created evolution" with technology, etc, - this will lead to an even worse sense of entitlement in many. It'll lead to an even worse amount of overpopulation.

Hence why it should come only after a war.
>>
>>36549470
>Therefore, it is a lie to say that the majority of men only want sex.

this true but women don't love men and men are just projecting their love on to women. also if you look at nature female animals don't sacrifice themselves to protect their male partner. Male love is stronger and more sacrificial then female love. At least with robot females we can programmed them to have unconditional love and to have sacrificial love just like male love.
>>
File: 1458284523601.png (789KB, 1887x2545px) Image search: [Google]
1458284523601.png
789KB, 1887x2545px
>>36555889
>>36555362
I founded it. This sounds like what you're looking for I believe.
>>
>>36556457
Domo senpai.
>>
>>36556457
That's the shit, thank you.
>>
>>36556141
And why wouldn't I, these new generations would be nothing like the rotten people that inhabitate the world today.
Do you judge a person by their grandparents actions or their own?

>>36556209
The modified people in my scenario would be created fit for their world.
Technology needs to advance but problems that might seem imposing now might not even be a big deal then.
>>
>>36556554
Why use the energy to spare an enemy? You finally have an ancient foe at it's last rope and you want to spare it. Stop trying to create more problems on some bullshit virtue signalling grounds and end this already.
>>
>>36556457
See
>>36556058
>>36551918
And the rest of this person's post.

Almost certainly a woman themselves. Especially with that blind optimism/appeal to external group virtue shit.

Opinion discarded
>>
>>36556643
>Why use the energy to spare an enemy?
There can be lots of reasons to spare your enemy.
They can become allies, it's not guaranteed in our modern day but if you could be certain that those people stop beeing your enemy and instead became friends why would you waste your energy to go after them?
Mother nature and Mankind in itself are our greatest enemy. If we had the power to change that in a peaceful manner then why shed blood at all?

Also realistically most men don't hate women to a point where they wish death upon them. On the contrary most people have females in their lifes that are family or friends to them and you'd actually have to face them too if you want to get rid of them.
If you take that into account it'd need much more energy to actually kill off more than half of the population then to help them change into something better.

>>36556710
I'm not a woman and only one post you quoted belongs to me but if you read my first post you would see that my argument was based on the idea that the technology to avoid further conflict was available.
If humankind had that opportunity I presented there would be no need to kill anybody.
It might be optimistic in nature but that's because we should strife to better the human race as a whole and that includes our morals.
>>
I wish I had kept some sperm or dna samples of my dead best friends, perhaps I could have made a clone of them. God I miss them...
>>
File: 1338374798755.png (186KB, 604x503px) Image search: [Google]
1338374798755.png
186KB, 604x503px
So the time has finally come for me to have clone babies.
>>
>>36557379
How, perchance, would you have gotten those sperm samples?
>>
>>36547927
We're getting there though. It's a step in the right direction.

At the very least it BTFOs the "fetuses are parasites that need us to survive" roastie narrative.
>>
>>36549719
>Implying you wouldn't love to be the tiny twink boy toy for a 130 IQ programmer like me
>>
>>36559107
>At the very least it BTFOs the "fetuses are parasites that need us to survive" roastie narrative.
In the same sense, it ruins abortion arguments too. At least selfish whore abortion arguments
>Muh body
>Muh choice

If she can just sous vide a fetus, the idea of killing it because she wants to go party in clubs doesn't work
>>
>>36547130
>they use caprinae for the womb

Fuck yeah, I want my son to be raised by a sheep/goat mom.
>>
>>36547130
Your days are numbered roasties.
>>36547205
Cheaper than having a wife.
>>
>>36559107
>>36559107
>We're getting there though
The guy basically said it's a science fiction to think we can have a futhat though and I don't see any reason why I shouldn't believe him, although I don't know anything about the science behind this.
>>
>>36559367
>futhat
Fuck I botched my post, I meant to say fully artificial birth.
>>
>>36547317

All the retards buying that this post was written by someone other than a white nationalist when all the language used is from the white nationalist playbook on how to recruit isolated underperforming white men on internet forums to be the cannon fodder pawns of white extremist organizations.

Fucking retards.
>>
>>36549470

>hurr durr yeah yeah i agree with other poster because he confirmed my religiously like belief that i got from browsing female only subreddits that say "u go gurlfrayend if u dont find him attractive hes probbly a mysogisnist not the hot rapist guy he luvs women"
Thread posts: 172
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.