[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

king of the hill

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

ITT: we simply make people react.
HAVE YOUR GUNS READY
RALLY ROUND THE FLAG; POCKETS FULL OF SHECKLES
who will come out on top? ME!
Pic related: I am the KING OF THE HILL
>>
c'mon u sobby slobs
c'mon, c'mon u'll get destroit
>>
I am doon my champion dance
I got my tap dancing shoes on
I take dance side to side, Ariana grande lookin' straight at my naked asshole
>>
>>36546658
>>36546692
>>36546728
what the fuck kinda autism is this op?
>>
as u slouch in ur chair, I slap a sticker on ur butt by mechanism of a spring within the chair
u run screaming bloody murdr
it b a war on dis hill
I p.i.m.p. slap yo bitch ass red ass fc, crier. as your oneitis spills soup on your near naked arms (because I stole your sleeves but wrapped ur arms in ceranwrap) cuz the sticker said 2
the sadness for you kicks in, you lounge your way to p.s.y.c.h.i.a.t.r.i.s.t. and he spills soop on your naked arms
SCHWOOPY!
>>
>>36546824
u don't move quickly enuf; I use "Rough Rider Tidal wave"; do you use your surfboard? nope, cuz i'm doin kickflips in the sandbox wit it.
>>
>>36546871
u drown in an austic wave; any riders left floating start masturbating to the floatsum and jetsam
>>
>>36546895
But u throw a yoyo and a bow at me, the yo-yo hits me in the head. I step out of the sandbox donning the strataverious bow
>>
>>36546658
I put on my wizard robe and hat.
I cast fire wave with one hand and cast snare with the other, I hold you in place until your body is nothing more than burnt bones
IAM NOW KING OF THE HILL!
>>
I shove the bow down your throat "THE CULLENS DON'T COME HERE" I screech
>>
>>36546946
my skeleton crawls towards the tap dancing shoe that hasn't been swallowed by the tide.
>>
I begin snorkeling towards the rough-rider-tidal-wave machine, still wearing the tap dancing shoe, but on my dick as a ballast
>>
>>36546658

That is an airsoft gun.

Original post, do not steal.
>>
I put on my alligator cat costume, I had picked up the yo-yo and throw it, withdrawing the bow, and start playin' some melancholy toons for your departed soul (it sounds like "Kim Kardashian's Ass/Kristen Stewart's sweet tittys and infected, red, pulsating snatch)
>>
>>36547073
>>36547073
u saw through my disguise, but it is too late, because I am on the rough-rider-tial-wave doorstep, with my costume and tap dancing shoe and ready the machine by doing "Damn it feels good to be a gangster" at 20000 b.m.p.
>>
I pull out my cell phone and call Fat Joe, he agrees to ride up to the hill with his cats
>>
>>36547180
they arrive, we start playin' blackjack (220). God upons up the sky and confirms I am still king of the hill, he plays a hand, goes all in, then automatically folds
>>
>>36547251
"ROBER SOLEY U SPELLED OPEN WRONG", he swoops down and steals all the chips then disappears
>>
I say "shit, fuck" you instantly break eye contact and go to make a shirt out of it
but I am an alligator cat so I chew through ur internet connection
>>
>>36547315
I get slightly shockt, and lie there masturbating
>>
>>36547344
I finish and start setting up an electrified gate in front of the flag and barbed-razor wire fences around it, and the fun house cast leaves
>>
>>36547419
I get distracted by a fallin' pebble, and realize a ghost was the one who knocked it, he walks through the gate to guard the flag
>>
>>36547458
I start gardening, making friends with worms as I go;
>>
>>36547476
I make a plan for a fibrous castle made out of hemp
>>
>>36547501
I start the foundations and soon my castle is sky high. go get that flag, I dare u.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.