[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was highschool like for you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1438516109263.jpg (66KB, 563x320px) Image search: [Google]
1438516109263.jpg
66KB, 563x320px
Post blogs, unwarranted self-pity, and general bitter, juvenile complaining.
>>
I had a group of "friends" who I learned on graduation night that they weren't my friends but were too "nice" to tell me to fuck off, which explains why they never invited me anywhere. Other than that I was a good student and invisible to everybody else
>>
>>36546563
>who I learned on graduation night that they weren't my friends but were too "nice" to tell me to fuck off

That's sounds actually pretty decent of them for adolescents. I can't imagine having been tolerated like that by anybody. People made it very clear that I wasn't wanted or respected
>>
Constantly beaten by the guys and psychologically tortured by the girls. Made friends with a Chad that lasts for 15 years now. That's about it.
I'm 25 now, still KHV. All I want to do from here on is wait for death to claim me.
>>
File: 1491448743181.png (17KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1491448743181.png
17KB, 650x650px
A lot of dude weed lmao and me avoiding hints from the ladies.

They came up to me and complimented me, but me being the skeptical guy I was, I just passed it off and continued with what I was doing.
>>
>>36546538
I don't remember. I've been so depressed and checked out of life for so long that I basically didn't form any memories my entire life. It's all just a grey haze of misery and loneliness.
>>
It was boring, to say the least.
There were no bullies in my class (as in the group of kids that went from grade to grade together, not a classroom); most of the "cool" kids were actually pretty cool and would still talk to you if you weren't a somebody.
>>
Gender-segregated cult-like haven for the craziest people alive. Thank you for asking.
>>
>>36546538
Good grades, no IRL friends, ego death
>>
Ate lunch everyday alone behind the janitor's shed on the corner of campus, would pick my zits, be miserable, and masturbate. Sometimes roamed the campus during my free period looking for inappropriate places where I could shit and pee to get back at all the happy, normal people. I was a pretty fucked up kid
>>
There was a project the school did when I was in grade 10. I don't know purpose. Some kind of social thing. We were to write down three positive things we knew about every other student in class. The data was then aggregated and the top three statements chosen for each student. Each student then received a copy of this aggregate data. It quickly became obvious that the teacher(s) had inserted stock positive things to add to some students' three statements if there weren't any from the other students.

I learned that the other kids thought I was sleepy all the time. My three things were two teacher added stock answers and 'sleepy'.

Anyway, in general I did not like high school, could not in to social, gravitated to the only group of boys who would tolerate my presence and considered them my "friends" despite the fact that the majority of their interaction involved hurling insults at each other and mostly towards me. I dropped out in grade 12 and finished by correspondence. Grades shot up because no social so i could actually focus. Went to uni, which was better because mostly the other students also gave a shit about the work. Still no social though.
>>
Upon reflection, i probably could have made a lot of good friends. I always paranoia that they were only pretending to be friendly so i kept my distance. Most of those people never got past the "school friends" stage.
Yeah, yeah, normie whatever.
>>
>Look! Anon smiled!
>Look! Anon laughed!
>>
Had just got out of middle school where I was bullied so I was just the shy kid who never spoke.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.