[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>taking female hormones for two months >breasts are extremely

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: i deserve to die.png (375KB, 1133x814px) Image search: [Google]
i deserve to die.png
375KB, 1133x814px
>taking female hormones for two months
>breasts are extremely sore
>nipples hurt like hell
>so sensitive I can feel them through my shirt
>feels like there's growth under my skin
This is what girls feel like during puberty right? For the first time my gender dysphoria has lessened, but in it's place I realize how much of a disgusting freak I really am

Do I kill myself or keep going
>>
>>36546186
kill yourself, when the tranny trend bubble pops you'll be another guy with a fucked up body
>>
>>36546186
Stop now before it's too late. You'll be a freak forever if you let this go on any longer.
>>
>>36546212
I don't care about other trannies, I've never met one

>>36546215
This is the only thing in my entire life that has ever actually made the dysphoria not so bad though. Is it worth being a freak to feel more at peace internally?
>>
>>36546212
more like tendie bubble
fr*g off buddy
>>
Remember to stream it
>>
>>36546186
Like any other human with problems, you must do what it takes to feel at peace.
Gender Dysphoria is no different to any other problem in this sense.
>>
don't waste your parents' money
>>
>>36546319
I am glad that you are understanding

>>36546326
I don't see my family. I have my own money
>>
>>36546186
Wait what? I thought tranny tits are just implants.
>>
>>36546186
Why is this disgusting pic so damn hot. Shit!
>>
>>36546347
Everyone in this place has problems of some form, we are more alike than most of us think.
Be well, stranger.
>>
>>36546186
Kill yourself.

Or stop hormones immediately, lift, eat right, and try to salvage your life as a man.

These are the only two acceptable options.
>>
>>36546347
>spending your own wage-slaved money or just any money that you have control over on this
Jebus lol. I'm not ready for this century
>>
>>36546186
You can kill yourself whenever you want. Might as well keep going to see how it turns out.
>>
File: tranny tits.png (660KB, 720x562px) Image search: [Google]
tranny tits.png
660KB, 720x562px
>>36546364
High enough dose of female hormones causes breast development. At puberty girl's ovaries make estrogen which causes breast growth.

If you give a male estrogen and testosterone blockers the same thing happens, breast growth as well as many other effects of female puberty. The longer you wait to start this after the beginning of male puberty the less effective it will be however, so most trannies do get implants

Left is tranny with hormone grown breasts, right is tranny with implants. Sorry for shitty pics
>>
>>36546416
What's the point of having money if you're not going to use it for what's most important to you
>>
>>36546494
That's what I'm getting at. In the current year, we not only have the ability to become whatever "gender" we want but, more importantly, there are people willing to spend (((money))) to do so.

I mean, whatever. I do not understand and don't want to. I have my own mental problems and don't want to understand other peoples' as well. Just saying that money could into something that might help you should (I mean when) SHTF (guns, ammo, training, etc).

You do you.
>>
>>36546631
>we not only have the ability to become whatever "gender" we want
We do? That would be incredible news to me

>here are people willing to spend (((money))) to do so.
Why the fuck wouldn't I try to spend money to try to deal with my nightmarish mental illness that torments me every moment of every day

Why would I need guns for "SHTF" if I want to fucking die every day right now when things are ok? Are you incapable of understanding priority of needs?
>>
File: 1493142202634.jpg (168KB, 1100x733px) Image search: [Google]
1493142202634.jpg
168KB, 1100x733px
Find someone willing to put you in chains and nipple cramps...envy the moist whore who floods the Earths shores and always feel misplaced...fall in lust and far from grace...devious in reputation fitted in tight and worn lace, run from Creations mistake Miss Mr. Swoon you jilted loon made lifes buffoon instead of you, exist in two secon, second personality I am, me who? Identity identified a sexual revelation of genocide our manly wife with girlish glee has flown to flee obscenity. Kill your former, wait, just be yourself and play roles none for no one else.......

No homo.
>>
>>36546993
Is this the lyrics to something?
>>
>>36546397
Do you enjoy the pain and shame tranny wojack feels?
>>
>>36546410
/This ends the thread.

t. /fit/
>>
>>36546993
imagine being this ill
>>
>>36548174
I already eat right and lifting made me feel infinitely worse. Why do you think doing the opposite of what I long for will somehow make me feel better?
>>
>>36548174
are you really a /fit/ poster
you don't sound like one
you don't even sound misc-tier
what the fuck is your deal
>>
File: 8418518.webm (2MB, 368x654px) Image search: [Google]
8418518.webm
2MB, 368x654px
>>36546186
>>36546240
We're all freaks, at least you can be a cute freak with suckable breasts :3
>>
>>36546186
don't kill yourself. be my qt trap gf instead
>>
>>36548449
>cute
I'm a wretched gender chimera. Feminine features on a blatantly male skeletal structure

>>36548471
But I don't even know you
>>
>>36548647
If I got to know you would you consider being lovers?
>>
>>36548713
Not just because I got to know you, no. If I liked you then maybe
>>
Pro-tip: Freshly growing breasts are the best breasts to play with.
>>
>>36549079
They're so sensitive that it hurts to play with them. Not that I dislike pain, it actually makes it more arousing but I feel too ashamed to do it anyway
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>36546247
Frog off?
>>
>>36546364
Hormones do the job. I gained 3 inches on my bust (35-38) since starting HRT.
>>
>make thread asking if you should kill yourself or keep going
>get bitchy when people say to kys

wow its like you really are a woman

now kys
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.