[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anybody else getting sick of this place ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

File: download (1).jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
6KB, 225x225px
> come here every day for almost 3 years
> 3rd year here
> now beggining to realize this is an echo chamber of bullshitters who don't want to change their own lives and blame it on society
> they take robotism seriously
>dont take responsibility for own actions
> bullshit with their fedora flipping philosophy they find on Wikipedia all day
> most dont work
> only threads are muh gf, muh no job, muh wage slave, muh neet life, muh that kid, muh traps bla bla bla its getting boring and i am leaving. im sorry but i have bettered myself to the point where i am no longer considered a robot anymore
>>
> make a realisitc thread talking about what EVERYBODY here is thinking
> nobody has the fucking balls to respond or agree with me because of this reddit like mob mentality
>>
File: Ascend_4chan.jpg (278KB, 857x1202px) Image search: [Google]
Ascend_4chan.jpg
278KB, 857x1202px
I concur

Absolutely originaele
>>
What you say is true but it's almost pointless to talk about it. You either post here or you don't. Breaking the habit of coming here is hard to do, but i reckon it's worth it.
>>
File: 1425706190732.gif (2MB, 160x120px) Image search: [Google]
1425706190732.gif
2MB, 160x120px
Well yeah, this place is a shithole. I identify as I robot, but I realize it's not something that anyone actually wants to be. Far too many robots are content with being robots. The stubbornness and complete refusal to better themselves is frustrating. I used to post actual solid advice around here. Then I realized no one wanted it. Improving yourself is hard, but it's a better than living in total misery with no visible light at the end of the tunnel.
>>
File: 1473223012004.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1473223012004.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>36546733

>I identify as I robot, but I realize it's not something that anyone actually wants to be.

Speak for yourself. The main disqualifier for being a robot is getting pussy, other than that you can still have awesome robotic life filled with hobbies and a healthy lifestyle.
>>
File: 1449725200980.jpg (103KB, 676x800px) Image search: [Google]
1449725200980.jpg
103KB, 676x800px
I have no other place to go. I do however agree but the endless whining isn't what's ruining this place.
It's just the normalfags who canoot understand us and do not even try.

I might leave this place because of the incessant shitposting and armchair psychology.
>>
if you don't like it here then leave you fucking normie
>>
>>36545882
i agree, here have an upboat good sir :')
>>
>>36546861
look, here we go again...
>>
>>36547267
>normie
When will these normalfags learn
>>
>People take robotism seriously

>Implying that the concept of robotism isnt beneficial to social outcasts by making them feel a sense of belonging and comraderie for the first time in their lives.

>People here dont want to change their lives

>Implying that r9k is completely free of ironic shitposters who insult anyone actually willing to help them for the sake of easy laughs
>Implying that the ones who are willing to change their lives arent the silent lurkers who actually listen to the advice given to them and following it.

>Only threads are gf, that kid and trap threads

>Implying that things like shitty make-belief gf's, picking on other people who are further down the social hierarchy, and obsessing over traps arent typical robot interests.

It wasnt the board that became shit anon, its you who lifted from robotdom and became a normie.
>>
>>36546020
You waited 7 fucking minutes, you impatient bitch.
>>
>>36547369
Top notch meme-ing friendo.
>>
is there r9k but without the constant tfw no gf
>>
File: 1449147895059.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1449147895059.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
then fuck off to reddit if you dont like it
>>
>>36547444
ooh, check those. Nice.
But yeah I can't say I don't agree, OP
>>
>>36547355
>Being such an elitist cunt that you believe using a specific word is completely acceptable and "proper", but using a quality-of-life tier abbreviation of said word is pathetic and childish

Rethink your morals, my man.
>>
>>36547459
I have never been attracted to a trans person until seeing this ...
>>
>>36545882
>> now beggining to realize this is an echo chamber of bullshitters who don't want to change their own lives and blame it on society
You didn't figure that out on day 1?
>>
File: 14920916598761.jpg (170KB, 652x720px) Image search: [Google]
14920916598761.jpg
170KB, 652x720px
>>36545882
And this took you 3 years to realize?
I fear that you may have some learning difficulties.
>>
>>36547459
its not gay if i popped a boner to this right
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.