[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There are no cute & single girls in California. Prove me wrong.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Unknown.png (2KB, 209x241px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.png
2KB, 209x241px
There are no cute & single girls in California.
Prove me wrong.
>>
There are but from 15-20 they all get taken. After that you're in with the rest of the sharks chasing the ship.
>>
>>36545570
>>36546377
fuck em bitches in the bum u fks

vats wat they fking love in the bum
>>
>>36545570
there are no cute & single girls anywhere
FTFY
>>
>>36546377
Damn this is pretty true. Most girls by 20 have dated at least 2 times.
>>
0/10 bait

they're just inaccessible to you
>>
>>36545570
Move to another state then. I'm sure there are a ton of cute single girls in Vegas.
>>
I was going to say there are because i'm dating one but obviously she's not single anymore
>>
My girl is Californian, ans was single when I met her.
>>
>>36545570
>There are no cute & single girls in California.
>Prove me wrong.
who cares about the girls
where are the California BOYS
>>
>>36545570
There are single girls here but there are no single girls who aren't getting hundreds of messages on okcupid and tinder.

Finding a girl who isn't on dating apps is rare these days. Tinder made online dating for normies acceptable when before you were literally thought of as a weirdo and a nerd (when nerd was still an insult) if you looked online for dating. Anything that normies touches becomes to shit.

Quality girls (and guys) who don't fall into the shit of mainstream normie society are in the lowest numbers ever. I cant tell if its like the internet traffic that is becoming more normalized and so are people too as they adopt the tinder and expressing yourself and putting your life on line in for the world to see or its that these people were always here and the internet is just a new means for these people to express their self.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.