[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black women suffer more than white male robots. I'm considered

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1186.jpg (41KB, 406x610px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1186.jpg
41KB, 406x610px
Black women suffer more than white male robots. I'm considered ugly, I'm not a normie, I'm mentally ill, guys won't want anything to do with me when they realize I'm a virgin. Whites have no culture but black people just don't accept other blacks that are weird. White people are okay with "quirky" and mental illness.

Stop whining. You have to lift and get on Tinder. There's nothing I can do.

pic unrelated
>>
>>36545250
>Whites have no culture
Yeah, it sucks, our culture is literally modernity. We created everything of value and worth and then gave it to the rest of the world, essentially rendering it a product of humanity and not a product of our ingenuity.
If we'd just kept all our technology to ourselves and didn't let you people in we'd be looked upon as Gods.
>>
>>36545438
>we
>we
>we
epic man
>>
I can't lift because of a knee problem.

I agree that black social misfits have it a million times worse than white social misfits, though, and that black women have it pretty rough. Ironically, I think black women would benefit the most from ethnonationalism and traditionalism, because their men tend to be such irresponsible, self hating lice. Generally, the ways Asian women treat Asian men and black men treat black women are fucking disgusting in multiracial societies.
>>
>>36545250
Post ghetto booty
>>
I'll be ur boyfriend. I'm white btw.

I mean, you probably wouldn't want me because I've fucked a couple of guys lately. I'm bi.
>>
What's with the shilling for black girls in the past days?

It's been similar to the bestiality shilling that has been slowly happening
>>
>>36545250
>whites have no culture.

Ethnically whites are diverse and have quite varied cultures but you're just a retarded American negro so you don't know jack shit.
>>
>>36545250
>white ppl has no culture
KEK!
What is:
Classical music
Cathedrals
Gothic architecture
Classic arts
The automobile
The airplane
The train
The computer
The micro processor
The internet
Blue jeans
Western ideology

Literally everything that makes the the civilized world.
>>
>>36545250
What do you think of Slave roleplay?
Asking for a friend.
>>
>>36545250
>whites have no culture

Muh weave! Muh soul food! Muh drive bys!
>>
>>36545600
I'm not African American though.
>>
>>36545575
Hey man, niggos have mud huts, cannibalism, eating dirt cookies and enslaving each other and selling them to white people. That's hella culture.
>>
>>36545250
White people have no culture? Wow I knew niggers were stupid, but I didn't know they were this stupid. Holy shit.
>>
>>36545566
>in the past days?
Antifa gags been trying that shit for months, they like to try campaigning on chans as much as /pol/acks do.
>>
>>36545617
Even worse, you should know better unless you live in some brown third world shit hole.

There are no first world black countries for a reason.
>>
>>36545663
I am American, but not AA.
>>
>>36545640
My Mother's tribe would eat people who had died naturally. I don't see anything wrong with that 2bh though I wonder if an elderly person's meat was a bit gross
>>
"Whites have no culture"
as a black girl I disagree
>>
>>36545640
Get off the internet, Vlad.
>>
>>36545887
As a black girl I can't believe so many people fell for this weak bait
>>
>>36545250
have you tried not being black?

unsurprisingly this is unoriginal because its really good advice
>>
>>36545438
Fuck off jake you didnt do shit. Stop taking credit for the work of your ancestors.
>>
>>36545661
As a black girl shill, I take exception to this statement. Just because I love ebony pussy doesn't mean I'm some wannabe Bolshevik street-terrorist shithead.
>>
Where does a slavbot find a qt black gf?
>>
don't fall for the nigger bait
>tfw too depressed to even fap
>>
>>36545250
>I'm mentally ill
>guys don't want anything to do with me
Makes sense.
>>
>>36545438
This is what they do, mate. They blame you for slavery that happened hundreds of years ago but then they don't let you take credit for achievements that happened hundreds of years ago. An entire race destroyed because of altruism and unjustified guilt. It's fucking sad.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.