[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do all Youtube channels inevitably turn into cancer?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: TBRHeader.jpg (13KB, 320x183px) Image search: [Google]
TBRHeader.jpg
13KB, 320x183px
Why do all Youtube channels inevitably turn into cancer?
>>
>>36544977
What did they do to become so?
>>
>>36544977
it's money
they start off with no strings and can do what ever they want because it's just fun for them. once the paychecks start rolling in human nature takes over and they start pandering to the lowest common denominator. all for that sweeeet shekel
>>
>>36544977

I'm not surprised these fedora lords turned out to be fatasses.
>>
>>36545017
The show stopped being two fedora tippers riffing on the bible and turned into a garbage tier improv hour.

Granted, the Old Testament does get real dry and samey in the middle but maybe that's an indication that your premise or format sucks.
>>
File: CPSTwpeWgAEkqQz.jpg (25KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
CPSTwpeWgAEkqQz.jpg
25KB, 600x400px
>>36545054
Good point, I also think Youtubers forget that people come for the content first and foremost and if the host is likeable that's a bonus.

Too many content creators mistake their fanbase as a large amount of people who are interested in them personally.
>>
>>36544977

-Their fame/ego gets to their head
-They start losing views so they want to do something controversial
-They are depressed or tired so they test how controversial they can get just to entertain themselves
-They used to be very insecure and getting newfound power doesn't make them think straight
>>
>>36544977

They start their channel during highschool without the intent of getting famous or gaining money. It took a lot of hardwork but they did it because they had plenty of free time and it was fun. Now that 10 years has passed they're a little tired and embarrassed to do the same thing since they were 16 years old. Now that they're famous they start experimenting with what else they can do. Despite getting lots of hates from fans they are still getting plenty of views. They realize that they can do whatever they want now and people will still watch. They completely abandon their old audience to do something less stressful that gets them money/views.
>>
File: Steve-Harvey-jpg.jpg (28KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Steve-Harvey-jpg.jpg
28KB, 640x360px
>>36545230
"Yeah, we'll get to Family Feud but I'm branching out my content. Monday will be Q&A with Harvey, Tuesdays will be Steve Harvey improv skits, Wednesdays will be Family Feud, Thursdays will be Family Fight hosted by my girlfriend Lawshanda and Fridays will be Steve Harvey Let's Plays! Please remember to like, comment and subscribe!"
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.