[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me what the fuck should I do?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

File: 2017-04-25 20.46.15.jpg (1MB, 1070x2107px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-25 20.46.15.jpg
1MB, 1070x2107px
Help me what the fuck should I do?
>>
>>36544934
shave that jungle!
>>
Go to a doctor. That looks like a rash.
>>
>>36544961
Where do i find a penis doctor
>>
>>36544934
Your safe op let me guess you dont use lube when you fap. Its just skin irritation fap carefully my friend
>>
>>36544961
>>36544995
>look up on google why I have this
>std/hiv is the cause
>have never had sex neither even held hands

JUST
>>
>>36545036
Might just be dry skin
Do you masturbate frequently, especially without lube?
Do you use soap or anything else that might dry your dick out as lube?
If so cut that shit out and use moisturizer
>>
Medic here
Symptoms Op, does it burn normally? Or when you crank it?
First look, it just looks like dry skin, Stop fapping dry and rub some Vaseline on it for a few days. Abstain from fapping for a few days too
>>
>>36544934
matey, it's just damaged skin from fapping too much. just go a few days without to let it heal
>>
Ouch.

I can help you, no troll.

Materials to buy:

Cotton balls
Hydrogen peroxide
Caladryl (calamine lotion with a little hydrogen peroxide for cleaning)
Cortizone-10 Psiorias

What to do:

Every morning after shower

Soak cotton ball with hydrogen peroxide, wipe infected area thoroughly. It will sting but that's good, it's cleaning the wound.

After hydrogen peroxide, rub generous amount of caladryl on wound.

After caladryl, rub generous amount of cortisone-10 on wound.

Let it dry for 10 minutes before putting clothes on.

Do this daily for a month or less, until you heal completely.

It will sting but it's cleaning it.
>>
>>36545287
>>36545347

>just dry skin

Those obviously some kind of infection sores. Open wounds basically.

I'm not even a doctor. I probably should have studied harder in school.
>>
Buy a fleshlight or male sex toy of your choosing to save your weiner.
>>
Nah it's not just fapping too much, those circular sores are bad news.
>>
>>36545412
>Hydrogen peroxide
>Cortizone

I guess OP wants to keep his dick... not sure though
>>
>>36545480
Op should visit a doctor.
>>
>>36545483

??? I gave a solid home remedy. Now it's on op.
>>
Doctor will probably prescribe a useless and tiny tube of ketoconazole or w/e that won't do shit.
>>
>>36544934
Use a soap that doesnt dry out your skin you dumb fuck.
>>
>>36545587

This won't do shit. Trust me.
>>
>>36545437
Dry skin cracks open like that on the penis. Because the penis regularly inflates to twice or 3 times ts normal size.
>>
>>36544934
might be psoriasis
t. someone who had psoriasis on his balls and dick
>>
>>36545609
Thats what i did when the skin on my dick started to dry out and crack open. Just stopped using an alcohol based soap and it went back to normal.
>>
>>36545614

Those circular sores aren't dry skin.

>>36545630

>psoriasis on the dick and balls

Kek
>>
>>36545412
this is bad advice never use hydrogen peroxide on your dick
its like rug burn just jackoff burn, to much jacking it thinned the skin and now your skin is trying to heal the layer/s back
hydrogen peroxide will dry it out and even cause scar tissue if it doesnt heal evenly/correctly

just gonna have stop jerkin it for a week or so for it to heal and just keep it clean/washed

looks like its already in process of healing due to that dry looking skin flaking...shower more to keep area clean and hydrated.
>>
>>36545680

It's just a cleaner. The caladryl is the drying agent and cortisone is the moisturizer and healing agent.
>>
Using hydrogen peroxide on infections is brilliant. The only downside is the stinging but some of us enjoy that pain.
>>
Pretty sure it's just eczema. Looks exactly like what I have on my arms
>>
>>36544934
Drink more water and JO with lotion, christ m8, isn't that hard
>>
>>36545750
you only use that stuff on cuts and things that can get infected

he just has "burned" himself by jerking it to much, just need to keep it clean and hydrated

but if op is goin nuts he might as well just go to his doctor to make sure its nothing too bad.
>>
>>36545832

I -think- it's infected honestly.
>>
>>36544995
But seriously, should one see a dermatologist or urologist if one has a problem with the penis skin?
>>
>>36544934
did you just scratch it? does it itch ?
dont think its serious unless its irritating

source: med student
>>
>>36545904

Std doctor
>>
Dry skin maybe.

Shower more often and use moisturizing stuff.
>>
Op here
Sorry I took a nap. This shit appeared after my 5hour fap streak
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.