[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do i fug robros?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1488848972417.jpg (782KB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
1488848972417.jpg
782KB, 3024x4032px
>be me
>20
>recently got fit so feel like Chad in training
>meet girl
>friends all say she's at least 8.5/10
>fuckin great body, ass looks like a basketball cut in half
>turns out she has a fucking baby
>no used goods for me roastie
>friends still try to message her on facebook and talk to her
>she turns them down hard kek
>at that time I was in love with some tinder slut (7/10 but really cute) who never even wanted to meet me because im going to boot camp soon and she said she was going to fall in love with me or some bullshit
>first girl messages me all the time and I give shitty one word replies because I dont want tinder slut to find out
>tell her i have a gf so she doesn't think im a complete dick
>tinder slut knows baby bitch wants my dick because of a normiebook picture with both of us together
>tinder slut tells me I cant talk to her but still wont be my gf
>eventually stop being obsessed with tinder slut and begin exploring my options...
>baby bitch messages me and asks for a ride home from somewhere
>we go downtown and hang out
>can feel spaghetti dripping out of my pockets
>hold hands with baby bitch (first time ive ever held hands with a girl)
>we go back to my car and I drive her home
>get there and we just talk for a bit.... she says "well I guess ill just give you a hug then"
>oh fuck i was supposed to kiss her?
>say fuck it because its just some roastie and grab her by the neck and we start making out
>first time I kissed a girl
>put my hand on her thigh and we keep going
>she pulls away eventually
>next day says that if we're going to have sex I need to be her bf

fuck i dont want to have a gf with a fucking kid. my family would fucking kill me if I brought some used up whore home.
what do i do robros? I dont want to be a virgin anymore but I dont want her to be my gf. how do I convince her to be my fuck buddy?
>>
>>36544518
Agree to the relationship and then hit it and quit it bud. Being fuck buddies won't work because she got knocked up and left once and she doesn't want it to happen again. She's trying to lock you down for double income.
>>
File: 041.jpg (55KB, 500x678px) Image search: [Google]
041.jpg
55KB, 500x678px
normie issues: the thread
>>
Do Not Do It

She's running out of time to find a man that'll be there for her and her son, that's why she's trying to lure you into commitment using sex

The second you agree to this, you are agreeing to be her baby daddy. She knows how much you want it and even a fuck buddy relationship she will know how to manipulate in her favor

Keep going, OP. You can do better than this, this isn't your last shot. Keep meeting qts and see what happens
>>
>>36544518
"No."

She'll still orbit you. There's really nothing else to do. Keep your options open.
>>
>>36544913
Do this, unless she's in your friendship group and you can't avoid her after dumping her
>>36545024
This is only valid if you're stupidity weak willed
>>
>>36545306
Stupidly*, my bad
>>
>>36544973
I think Id prefer having robot problems to OPs problem
Especially once he ends up like the poor lad who fathered his gfs first kid
>>
File: 1.png (405KB, 528x348px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
405KB, 528x348px
Easiest solution ever: Be her bf for one night while you impale her and then instantly break up with her
>>
If you do it you will become the famous beta provider
>>
>says that if we're going to have sex I need to be her bf

Say you can't hack a relationship right now. That's pretty much true for a robot anyway.
Be kind about it and see if she squirms enough to spread them anyway.
>>
>>36544518

Just have an honest and explicit conversation about the kid and whether she expects you to take on a guardianship role. If she expects you to be the beta father figure then act sad and distraught, not angry, and threaten to dump. She may then make concessions to keep you as an orbiter and you can fuck her whilst she's mentally bamboozled about the state of your "relationship"
>>
Don't lie to her about wanting to be in a relationship just to fuck her. Don't be fucking Chad. Don't let your dick control you and make you into an asshole. You say she's an 8.5 and likes you, that means you're at the very least more than a 6. You can find someone else.
>>
>>36545306
>>36544913
well the thing is with a hit it and quit it, I see her every week at PT because she's trying to join the Marines, so that would be pretty awkward i think
>>
>>36544518
Why not just lie that you will then pump and dump?
>>
just man up OP, it doesn't matter that this isn't your child because even if she got pregnant while being your gf, it isn't guaranteed that it also would be your child

this way you can at least be assured that you aren't
>>
>>36545377

Its not like he is forced to father a kid, he can end it at any time
>>
>>36546110
I know im becoming a normie but I just need some advice man
>>
>>36546147

pump and dump.
Or date her for a while and if yo dont like it say that you're not ready to raise a child.
>>
>>36546147
You fucked up when you made out with her. It's gonna be awkward every time you see her now if you don't become her boyfriend.
What I will suggest is that you either become her boyfriend until the point comes where you don't have to see her at the marine place anymore

Or

Become her boyfriend and be so uninteresting that she ends it. Which shouldnt be hard for a robot to do.
>>
this is a bait
oaofaeaoao
>>
>>36546260
yeah, second one shouldn't take too long
>>
>>36545921
If you do end up hitting then quitting, make sure to bring your own condom!
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.