[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do normies love the gym so much?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: TwbFjaC.jpg (21KB, 597x373px) Image search: [Google]
TwbFjaC.jpg
21KB, 597x373px
Why do normies love the gym so much?
>>
>>36544418
they need to keep busy so they don't become a degenerate like all of us
>>
I go to the gym.
Doesnt mean i cant be a degenerate tho
>>
I love the gym, having a shredded body helps make up for my autism.
Btw, if I fuck stacy sluts can I still be a robot?
>>
>>36544499
>>36544527
How do you guys learn to enjoy the experience? I fucking hate exercise.
>>
File: 1491291822452.png (48KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1491291822452.png
48KB, 500x500px
>>36544527
no, but nice bait tho
>>
>>36544671
We don't enjoy it. We enjoy what we get out of it. It beats letting your body getting ugly
>>
>>36544738
speak for yourself, working out feels great and getting home tired feels even better.
>>
muscleheads love being inside of jim pumping like no tomorrow
>>
>>36544418
I've read testosterone modulates this. Guys with high testosterone naturally feel drawn to weightlifting and other strength-building exercises.
>>
>>36544418
Humans enjoy exercise because it releases emdorphins.
I feel like you're really young

>>36544738
>We don't enjoy it.
>Doesn't like lifting
Do you also play games on easy
>>
Do I have to do any research on how to go to the gym? I've seen pics of people who worked out wrong and look all weird.
>>
Its my way to deal with my stress and get shredded as fuck at the same time
i've been weightlifting for about 3 years now got started cause everybody called me a skinny bitch
and today all those people are mirin and complementing my gains
so basically i walk with a power boner 24/7
feelsgoodman
>>
>>36544671
The first couple of months of getting in shape are hell, but once you're in shape it becomes a lot easier to do. It starts to become enjoyable
>>
It is a fad. It was a fad in the 80's and then it passed. Now the /fit/fags resurfaced again but it'll die again in say 5-10 years.
>>
>>36544418
It's a great place to clear your head and challenge yourself. There is no better feeling than pushing your body to breaking point. Plus it helps with getting girls.
>>
Normies can physically feel things we can't, such as endorphins. People with depression don't have the same bodies; we don't produce the same chemicals. Working out does nothing for people like us.

t. used to exercise 5 days a week for 2 years.
>>
>>36544671
Me neither I fucking hate lifting for the purpose of lifting. Army was fun though, it's just fucking sad that airsoft guys don't use realweight guns and realweight equipment.
>>
>>36544418
I'm not a normie but I just spent an hour working out in my niggardly home "gym". I do this almost every day because I hate myself and am making a last ditch effort to at least be slightly better than the person I hate.
>>
>>36544418

Stress relief, health, looking good

>>36544979

>People with depression don't have the same bodies; we don't produce the same chemicals. Working out does nothing for people like us.

Whatever you tell yourself man
>>
>>36545074
It's something heavily agreed upon by the scientific community, or do you believe we're all born with the exact same DNA?
>if you aren't 6'5", you're just lazy!
>>
>>36545074
Explain an autist how does working out "feel good".
It has to have somekind of a superior motive attached to it or it is just shit see:
>>36545010
Working out is fucking pointless unless you are a part of something greater.
>>
>>36545147

Please point me to one medical professional who says that people with depression don't "produce the same chemicals" and therefore "working out does nothing for you." Protip: there isn't one - weightlifting helped me out of severe clinical depression.

>>36545164

I don't know if it produces the same endorphins as running or what, I'm just in a very zen state for several hours after lifting. Like all the stress of the day is just gone and I can relax.
>>
>>36544418
Because they gottttttttta get out the stress of SAD EXISTENCE so they don't kill thmselves SUPRESS deep THOUGHTS can't risk being ODD you know.

Ad ALSO bad confidence a lot of the time they scared what women think.

but this is GENERALY SPEAKING.

Lfting ultimately is GOOD for you but you have to run as well. If you lift but don't run YOU'RE A PUSSY
>>
>>36544954
Just keep telling yourself that you weak, physically underdeveloped fatass.
>>
>>36544418
Former skeleton here, I started lifting at the start of the year and the sense of accomplishment after sticking to a routine and seeing progress is the best part of lifting, not the endorphin memes.

Just knowing you're physically stronger and more of a man is a good feel and I recommend lifting for anybody who feels like they are a weak loser.
>>
>>36545342
The question is, why are you lifting? The answer is not "lol endophins" or "lol because of lifting more" you are lifting because of girls/guys attention. I literally don't give a fuck about roasties, the only time I really put effort into exercise was in the army, because we were brothers and we needed to stay fit as a group.
Now it's like everything goes man
>>
Who doesn't like to feel big by staring at gymsluts and other guys at the gym and consciously judging what a faggot they must be by scrutinizing their routine, their technique, their looks and their muscles.
>>
>>36544418
They tell me it feels good but I have had no such sentiment
All exercise does is make me want to spend more at the bar later
>>
>>36545659
literally no one does the second part. that being said, being able to look at sexy women is a huge motivating factor for anyone who wants to get fit.

no one is going to laugh at you, robots. and anyone who would is certainly not respected by the fitness community
>>
>All the lazy fucks ITT

Holy shit guys come on. Granted I don't go to the gym I just ride my bike for a few miles every day, but exercise just makes you feel good. Just feels satisfying.
>>
>>36545799
There's nothing wrong with being subconsciously gay by consciously sizing other fitfags up, unless you make it seem like there's something wrong with you.
>>
>>36545799
>literally nobody
That's certainly not the vibe I get at the gym. Can you prove that statement?
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (111KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
111KB, 1920x1080px
>>36544418
Hhmmm.... who knows OP.
>>
There's nothing wrong with exercising because you want to get healthy or it makes you feel good.

There's everything wrong with being a gym rat normie who lifts, bruh, and unironically calls himself alpha
>>
>>36545912
>/lift/ing to get laid
doesnt work for autists
proof: majority of fit
>>
>>36544436
this tbqhfamiliarity
>>
>>36544418
Saw this on another forum.

>Speaking with a couple of friends of mine that manage gyms, they say that at least 70% of their income comes from members that don't turn up..

Gym subscription is quite a meme and only worth it if you use it everyday or most days of the week. If you just want to keep fit then there's this thing called a footpath that you can go jogging on for the low, low cost of nothing.
>>
Idk running doesn't require a gym
>>
>>36544671

Good music.

With the right tunes and mindest it feels like you're playing a video game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLqXkpVGBrc

>"Oh shit, 50 more pushups and I beat the boss!"
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.