[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>she read my fucking message without replying a g a i n dropped

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

File: AAHHHHH.jpg (31KB, 330x376px) Image search: [Google]
AAHHHHH.jpg
31KB, 330x376px
>she read my fucking message without replying a g a i n

dropped
>>
>>36544326

Get over it fgt
>>
>>36544326
At least she read your message at all you fucking faggot
>>
I KNOW THAT FEEL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>36544399
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

End yourself
>>
File: kys.jpg (47KB, 484x219px) Image search: [Google]
kys.jpg
47KB, 484x219px
>being normalfag enough to be able to send messages to females
leave this board
>>
>>36544326
>invite her to a show
>she says yes and tells me to come out and see her play
>i go
>the next day she flakes and doesn't answer any messages until ~45 minutes before the show
>says we should plan something for another day
I don't understand girls. It's like a puzzle
>>
I know you're fucking reading this post bitch

fuck you whore

t. angry robot
>>
>>36544326
>go to uni
>get a beer
>sit around browsing boards, eating food before going home
>a grill i know messages me HEY ANON SUUP
HOW ARE THINGS
>respond with "got a pint, not much, how are you"
>blanked

WHAT IS THE FUCKING POINT OF MESSAGING ME YOU FUCKING CUNT
>>
File: 1462946852436.jpg (474KB, 1619x1725px) Image search: [Google]
1462946852436.jpg
474KB, 1619x1725px
>>36544326
You did this to yourself, fampai.
>>
Imagine if you weren't on thin ice everytime you talked to women. This is why I avoid them. Why be in a a relationship where you have to put up with 20+ years of that shit? Just hire a prostitute.
>>
>>36544742
Another grill, about a week ago

>hey anon what are the plans for tonight i am coming to town in 2 hours or so
>respond with "cool, i will come see you at the station, we will go get some beers etc"
>>omg great see you soon xx
>go there on time
>nobody there
>call her up, ask what is going on
>"sorry anon i just left i was feeling a bit cold :)"
>it is fucking +15c, pretty warm with a jacket, what the fuck
>i have also dragged myself out of my wank fortress autism cave, shaved, showered, ironed clothes and went across the entire town to see her
>say fuck it, into the trash it goes
>get on the bus
>her on the back of the bus
>i somehow caught the same bus as her
>"hey why did you leave, it is not that cold, you knew i was coming m8"
>"haha anon :) how are you:))"
>then she said she needs to go to her house to change and eat
>i watched her eat fucking tendies for an hour while her 70 yo landlord lady was in the room
>say fuck it, where do you wanna go
>my friend is having a get-together, wanna come :))))
>k, just fuck me up
>go there
>bunch of coons and coalburners in a large room playing trap music
>the only white guy there
>she leaves half an hour later

Waste of my fucking time desu

/rant
>>
File: 1492860855931.png (83KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1492860855931.png
83KB, 640x360px
>when not even r9k responds to you
>>
>>36544457

>Implying it's hard to send messages to female

Back to r/4chan.
>>
@36545198
You sound like a pathetic normie and don't even deserve (You)'s
>>
>>36544742
>>36544884
>>36545198
Dw I read it. You seem to attract spacey manipulative hoes.
>>
>>36545240
True, this is only the recent encounters. I have been seeing way way worse. Clinical narcissism levels of self importance and "queen" mentalities.
>>
>>36544326
how do you know she read it?
are you a facebook fag?
>>
>>36545315
I'm a kik fag

In fact, 2 fembots have done this to me now

I'm done with them though
>>
File: 1466623492234.png (123KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1466623492234.png
123KB, 785x757px
>>36544326
>not ghosting females to show your dominance over them
ahahahahahha, pathetic... prepare to die
>>
File: 1492499459175.png (92KB, 295x229px) Image search: [Google]
1492499459175.png
92KB, 295x229px
>>36545235
If only you knew how bad things really are desu

While I don't shit in jars nor masturbate to gook cartoons, I don't think myself a normie, i've been here for 5 years now
>>
>>36544884
>landlord lady
And you wonder why you get stood up you dumbass
>>
>>36545425
>get stood up
wot
>>
>>36545215
I've never been to reddit
You're a normalfag just for being able to get contact info from a girl
>>
>>36545313
Queen mentality probably stems from being spoiled by some retard father along with how school systems are telling everybody that they're special and deserve to be treated certain ways by default, and/or overcompensating to look "petty" or "above" others to hide their incredible insecurity. They're women, they don't know deal with anything because they've never had to learn how to, so they hide, lie, and lie to themselves.
>>
>>36544884
You're a spineless loser.
People often dehumanize you for acting like that.

What you should have done:
>call her up, ask what is going on
>"sorry anon i just left i was feeling a bit cold :)"
>it is fucking +15c, pretty warm with a jacket, what the fuck

You:
Well fuck this, why did I have to call you then if you decided to cancel? Don't you have some basic decency to make a fucking call if you're canceling?
What is wrong with you?
(if she has no good answer) Guess I thought you were a good person.
hang up

>her on the back of the bus
>i somehow caught the same bus as her
Hey
Well, lucky you got a chance to apologize in person.
Walk away and sit somewhere else, listen to music and ignore her bullshit.

Don't contact her again, if she does, tell her that she has no respect and she should stop wasting your time.
>>
>>36545313
you're asking for abuse and not standing for yourself. There are plenty of manipulative soulless people, males and females, that would recognize this and abuse you.

Grow a spine and stand up for what you want. expect respect and walk away when you don't get some.
>>
>>36545425
I'm assuming she was never gonna meet with you. If you ended up on the same bus which was driving AWAY from where you were waiting?
>>
>>36545516
*tips fedora*

Your retorts reek with insecurity.

>>36545479
listen to
>>36545541
>>
Welcome to females. Stop getting mad and just stop caring. This is what women do. They either act full nigress and act like a berating cunt because you "didn't get the hint" of late replies, or they ghost you and hope you go away.

They can't just have the decency to say "I don't really want to be friends or talk to you sorry." Because of the immature chads who can't handle rejection and have to go fucking full ape mode and start typing in all caps like keyboard heroes "FUK U BITCH, GO FUCK URSELF, UR NOT THAT GREAT ANYWAYS".

Everyone fucking sucks and lacks the ability to communicate like actual fucking adults and it's awful.
>>
>>36545565
lol, Both of them are me.
English is not my 1st language so it's rarely the way I speak to people face to face. Perhaps the exact wording is not optimal, but the idea is to demand her to give a good answer as to why is she not acting like a decent human being and walk away/shut her out if she has no such reply.
She is not worthy of your time, and if she is trying to contact you, just politely make sure she understand that, and leave her to be alone.

ofc, that's just the general sense, if the guy suddenly gets a spine then her attitude may (likely) change. What you chose to do from there depends on what you want.

But don't let people act like shit toward you.
>>
>>36545767
oh, I thought the entire thread was taking a shit on me. Thanks for advice, but I am not as spineless as you think I am, I've put a lot of cunts through some serious emotional shit as soon as I noticed that some of them were nothing but mercantile whores needing a favor there and there.
The only reason I have been acting spineless lately is because I have changed a country due to uni, lost my social circle and I barely get to know anyone anymore, so I try to keep my disdain on the low burner, otherwise I won't really make any friends.
God I wish I was home again
>>
>>36544326
>tfw currently not responding to 5 (FIVE) girls, 3 fembots 2 normie women
>they want me so bad
>>
>>36545963
Why not?
Are they not /nice girls/ or you simply can't be asked?
>>
>>36545982
id just end up hurting them more if i talk to them more
>>
File: frog.png (20KB, 638x547px) Image search: [Google]
frog.png
20KB, 638x547px
>>36545963
>girls messaging you
>shitposting on r9k instead
we, now we know not only robots can be retards
>>
Sometimes I do this to girls hahahah
>>
>>36546022
t. depressed chad
>>
>>36545909
Well, I understand you then. But as you likely know, desperation is not attractive one bit. If you sense you're acting this way due to desperation they do to, and thus you wreck your chances to become friends.

Went through similar shit though, so I understand how tough it is to move to a new place with no friends.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.