[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am a pedosexual and there is nothing you can do about it. I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: 1493089821504.jpg (8KB, 326x326px) Image search: [Google]
1493089821504.jpg
8KB, 326x326px
I am a pedosexual and there is nothing you can do about it. I am just like you,i have emotions,wants and desires. Why should my sexuality change any of that. You know at one point in time,it was accepted as norm that people my age have brides as young as 14. Guve me one objectively true reason as to why i shouldnt have one. Just one. I know you cant.
>>
Okay. That's fine. Back then those girls didn't have rights.

If you can find a consenting child you can beeeee yourself with, i shan't bite my thumb at thee.
>>
>>36543367
>gimme a reason
well for one children are more impressible and easier to control which can create a situation where consent might be forced on the child rather than given from the child
>>
>>36543442
Women dont deserve rights.

>>36543470
So?
>>
I knew you faggots couldnt give me an actual reason. What a load of shit you fuckers are.
>>
>>36543367
Low quality bait, still goint to take it
You are right, i cant do anything about you being a degenarate, that doesnt mean its good or correct to do so, and you having ''emotions,wants and desires'' doesnt mean anything, everyone does
>>
>>36543367
wew what a fucking degenerate hebe scum
>14 years old
by that time they already tasted 2 or 3 cocks
the best age is 10 to 12 but i can accept lower
>>
>>36543634

Well they have rights. Sorry
>>
>>36543367
We can't and us with actual fucking brains support it.
We just don't want complications in the societal education of our children. We want the good guys that follow our culture and ways. Premature sex can cause trauma and twist that motion
>>
Do any non-trolls actually use the word "pedosexual"? I've always just called myself a pedophile. I think it's actually a nicer word too. The etymology means love and not just sex.
>>
>>36544188
>>36544258
Those are opinions.

>>36544243
Agreeable.
>>
>>36544335
I don't think what the etymology is matters. What matters is not molesting children. Fapping to loli is ok. CP is kinda in the gray zone because of individual privacy, but fighting it is like fighting the Streisand Effect aka. windmills and is stupid.
>>
>>36544385
Molesting is wrong of course, but what about consensual contact between two people who love each other?
>>
>>36544350
Well OP, you tell me a reason to have an underage bride besides your chode getting hard at the thought.
>>
>14
>pedo
think you got the wrong term here
>>
Libertarians in a nutshell
>>
>>36544419
You look like the wrong term. >>36544385
You are implying all hebophiles and pedophiles molest kids. That is false. >>36544412
I shouldnt have to tell you anything. You are spooked so it really doesnt matter.
>>
>>36544403
I've got no say about that but if the child is under the parents supervision, the parents should be the ones to decide about that.
For example, having sex when you are 14 is only ok when your parents think it's ok. When you become an independent, self supporting member of the society you are pretty much free.
>>
Pedo laws make sense. Grown men don't need to sleep with young children.
>>
>>36544531

No parents will think that's okay.
>>
>>36544428
I'm a libertarian, read
>>36544385

We live in a very different world now than the early 20th century. Degeneracy is still degeneracy but with the digital age it is now impossible to fight it. You can make laws, you can ignore it, you can throw a tantrum but you can't kill it. Fighting against windmills.
>>
Fuck pedos! How could anyone get off to the idea of removing a little girl's clothes and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples? Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow.
The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible. You're all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading her smooth slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes her lips which are slippery with cum, while her small body shudders from having her cherry taken in one quick stroke.
I am disgusted at how you'd get even more excited as you lean over her, listening to her quickening breath, her girlish moans and gasps while you hasten your strokes, her sweet pants warm and moist on your face and her flat chest, shiny with a sheen of fresh sweat, rising and falling rapidly to meet yours.
It is truly nasty how you'd run your hands all over her tiny body while you violate her, feeling her nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest, her neck and her armpits, savoring the scent of her skin and sweat while she trembles from the stimulation and as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm while that cock is buried impossibly deep inside her, pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through her deflowered pussy for the first time, filling her womb only to spill out of her with a sickening squelch. And as you lie atop her flushed body, she sighs breathlessly and her fingers dig into your back as she feels your cock hardening inside her again. You're sick in the head.
>>
>>36544572
most of guys who get caught are in compliance with the parents or are the parents
so there are some parents that will allow it dude just search
>>
File: 1404388736118.jpg (71KB, 402x402px) Image search: [Google]
1404388736118.jpg
71KB, 402x402px
>>36543367
>be pedo
>marry young girl
>girl grows older
>am no longer attracted to wife
>proceed to abuse more underaged girls to satisfy my urges

It's a fetish not a sexuality mostly brought on by trauma. Pedos need serious psychiatric help or they will never function in a civilized society
>>
>>36543367
>>36543367
>the slippery slope isn't real
fuck off. post this garbage either on /pol/ or tumblr.
>>
>>36545023
there have been countless successful people with interest in teenage girls
>>
I want a daughter more than anything in the world, but I can't get one without getting a wife first. How could I possibly find a woman willing to marry and raise a child with a pedophile? I don't have anywhere close to the charisma required to pull that off.
>>
File: Justice.png (259KB, 523x721px) Image search: [Google]
Justice.png
259KB, 523x721px
>>36543634
>women don't deserve rights
>but pedophiles do
>>
>>36545023
>Be normie
>Wife starts getting old and wrinkly
>Become a rapist
>>
>>36543367
>I don't have empathy for children and fucking them isn't an moral issue for me

>Why does everyone hate me
>>
>>36545110
What does being a pedophile have to do with lacking empathy for children? I'm a pedophile and I have plenty of empathy. I love children, I wouldn't want to do anything to hurt one.
>>
File: 1372793134841.gif (464KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
1372793134841.gif
464KB, 500x278px
>>36545056
Success has nothing to do with the moral integrity of an individual.
>>36545097
Even if this was true it still doesn't excuse fucking children.
>>
>>36545190
There is literally nothing wrong with loving sexual contact between an adult and a child. You only think otherwise because of puritanical anti-sex ideas mixed with Victorian era feminism. Sex is healthy and feels good, children don't need to be protected from it.
>>
>>36543367
>Objectively true
First mistake, nothing is objectively true.
Our society is currently one of equal oppertunity and liberty whether you like it or not, for this reason, people figure their kids should have the oppertunity to grow up in a way that is most practical for a given society, this is through friendly interaction with thier peers, and guidance from their elders. If one of said elders decides to take advantage of the youth through sexual gain, then the society falls apart, parental instinct in everyone should suffice to protect children from elders who would seek to rock the balance, and ostracize those elders so they don't cause further harm.
You cause harm to the system, you are essentially a cancer, and for that reason you, your peers, and your practices are looked down upon.
Pedophiles destroy societies.
It's as simple as that.
>>
File: 1448152671348.png (36KB, 360x361px) Image search: [Google]
1448152671348.png
36KB, 360x361px
>>36545269
>I go on a taiwanese finger painting forum and play devils advocate for ridiculous viewpoints in my spare time.

It's literally psychology 101 that children who are sexually abused grow up with all kinds of issues later in life and often are never able to shake off the feelings of guilt, shame and anger.
>>
>>36544572
Single mothers want their daughters to have the stability they themselves don't have. A lot of them are OK with their teenage daughters dating older because they think it means they'll be taken care of.
>>
>>36545382
What happens to a child who is caught having sexual relations with an adult? They're sent to a psychologist of course. This psychologist then teaches the child that what happened to them was actually The Worst Thing Ever. The child feels guilty for doing The Worst Thing Ever, and ashamed that they enjoyed it. They're taught that the person who they thought loved them was actually really bad, and has to go to prison. Sometimes they feel guilty for being responsible for ruining their lover's life, but often they're successfully counseled into realizing how traumatizing the experience really was.

Not to imply that real abuse doesn't exist, there are lots of shitty people in the world. But calling love abuse just causes more abuse.

Have you ever heard of Bruce Rind? You should look him up, he worked on a study relating to this that you might find interesting.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.