[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Uni/ General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: chaduni.jpg (265KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
chaduni.jpg
265KB, 800x533px
Chad wants you to pass edition

>YOOOO, it's anon! I saw you at a party last semester, right?
>How's classes, anon? Keeping your grades up?
>You get around to talking to her yet, haha?
>But seriously, how's this semester been going for you, bro? We're almost done for the year man, isn't that lit!!
>>
I know there's a lot of UMD college park anons here, hows the fire affecting you?
>>
>>36542753
oh...c-chad-kun... sorry.. i just haven't been feeling myself lately...
i don't think i'm doing so well in school...
>>
File: chaduni2.jpg (60KB, 600x645px) Image search: [Google]
chaduni2.jpg
60KB, 600x645px
>>36542850
>Oh no bro, why not? I don't have football practice for a while so we could talk about it, let it out man!
>>
Who /fucking retarded group project members/ here
>>
>>36543163
Me, I'm carrying this entire fucking assignment and everyone seems to be okay with it
>>
>>36542753
>I saw you at a party last semester, right?
If you get invited to party's or outings then you aren't a robot.
>>
File: AUUUUGH.jpg (84KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
AUUUUGH.jpg
84KB, 700x700px
>finally nut up and try talking to an autistic qt in my class, get her number so we can plan when study together
>this week's schedule decides to be utterly fucked with hardly any time for anything besides class and work
>she's offering several different time frames but I'm busy during all of them
FUCKING WHY LET ME HAVE THIS, PLEASE JUST GIVE ME THE FUCKING TIME TO DO THIS PLEASE
>>
>>36542753
r9k you guys should be proud.
But you've made the life of one dude so much better.

>There is one dude in uni who is always alone.
>Well there are more than one, but he seems ok
>bump into him a couple of times and strike up a conversation, he is actually alright, a nice guy.
>This one time, we're eating together and he is sitting alone at a nearby table, invite him to join us, and make room for him.
>start talking to him before classes sometimes
>in privet encourage gf to do the same, she is a kind person so she happily does that too
>My social group tries to push him out, initially. guess because he is a loner and somewhat weird. Force them to accept he is in my group by including him in the conversation and directly inviting him to hang with us after classes, even took him out for some beers this one time.
>turns out we actually share some common interests in music and movies overall he is pretty cool.

I hope he doesn't turn out to be like some of the vicious people hating assholes here. But so far I like him, and maybe we can become friends. I kind of gave him a chance thanks to this board.

I wonder if he browses this place. That's my main reservation against posting.
>>
>>36543729
Don't be a retard, what are your priorities?
If you really like her, it's worth pushing other stuff.
There is no such thing as not enough time. If worst comes to worst, just mail your professors/TA and ask for extensions for some bullshit reasons.
>>
I bombed both of my exams. Turns out drinking a liter of redbull isn't a substitute for studying more.
>>
>>36542753
>implying I have ever been invited to a single social function ever
fuck off
>>
>>36542753
T-Thanks Chad, you can use my boipucci anytime.
>>
File: 1458905904705.jpg (7KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1458905904705.jpg
7KB, 250x241px
>6 finals in the next 7 school days
>>
Just got my tax return from my part time job (i don't live in America, i know you guys got it earlier this year already).
it's about 500 EUR. What do i do with this? i need ideas.
Also, chad can go suck a dick
>>
>>36544332
My priorities are unfortunately in the right place, I'm in positions of responsibility for these classes/ensembles where I can't just skip for a girl. Despite how much I fucking want to
>>
>tfw I may or may not but probably don't have a chance with an asian qt
>tfw in just 10 days I'll be free from the hellish prison that is university

>>36544506
Buy a synthesizer cool guy
>>
>>36544525
There is no right or wrong priorities here, just priorities.
Had I told you she is your last chance at ever finding love, ever, I am sure you'd find time for her. But as I said, it's about how important she is for you.
>>
File: 1493141525329.jpg (2KB, 103x125px) Image search: [Google]
1493141525329.jpg
2KB, 103x125px
need to write top-tier work (5k more words +referencing +edit previously written 5k) in like 10 hours and format and send off my thesis ohhhh fuck my life
>>
>>36544273
>Do a similar thing back in highschool
>Invite socially awkward loner to friend group
>Turns out to be crazy sperg as fuck, stalks me for years
>Turns people against me
>Won't leave me the fuck alone
>Teachers ignore me because "he has issues, be nice"
>Don't get away until graduation
>>
Going to university in the fall, how do I male friends and get a GF?
>>
File: rsfeels.png (63KB, 889x987px) Image search: [Google]
rsfeels.png
63KB, 889x987px
I'm done till next semester.

But I feel so empty.

Maybe it's because I feel like I fucked up my final exam, or maybe it's because there is absolutely no meaning in my life. I feel like I can finally go through with suicide, as I have no obligations or roots tying me down.

But first I wanna get a quest cape on OSRS.
>>
>Final on Thursday
>not cumulative
>only need a score in the 70%s to A the class
Literally just killing time until then. I'm studying, but not that much.
>>
>>36545922
societies man, i made the bulk of my 'friends' by joining the geek society at my uni

it was surprisingly less autistic than i thought it would be
>>
>>36546581
Different guy.
I tried that, even they are far less aspie than I am. What do?
>>
File: 1422593644779.png (236KB, 739x823px) Image search: [Google]
1422593644779.png
236KB, 739x823px
>>36542753
holy shit stop talking like a fucking retard
>>
>>36542753
bretty gud
handed my dissertation in this morning and i'm actually proud of it
might actually come out of this place with a respectable grade
>>
Is CS worth studying? I live in germany and I thought it could be fun
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.