[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drug Feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 16

File: 1481706474492.jpg (128KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1481706474492.jpg
128KB, 1200x1200px
>when you come down from an MDMA trip
>smoke too much weed and have a panic attack
>>
MDMA comedowns are pure bliss. There is nothing better than feeling incredible for 12 hours and slowly fading into an artificial depression. Reminds you that you're alive.
>>
>>36542568
>artificial depression
Nigger what are you sayin
>>
>>36542600
It's induced. It goes away. Real depression stays.
>>
>>36542600
Not him but, what do you mean? I thought it was accurate.
>>
>Coming down off of a chaotic acid trip and feeling like an alien in a flesh suit until you go to bed and wake up bright and early the next morning.
>>
>>36542331
>you did lsd once and from that moment you can't see the world in a normal way anymore
>>
>>36542331
Had a massive weed induced panic attack a week ago hadn't been high for ages, realism I had so much sit to sort out, worked on myself for 2 days than gave up

>Might take up Crack instead
>>
File: Sketch13112545.png (722KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Sketch13112545.png
722KB, 720x1280px
>tfw pcp is treated as a huge horrifying meme drug by everyone even most druggies
>tfw you just bought more dope after tapering amd quittingq
>>36542707
>>36542726
acid gets fucky if you spam it. i have a tendency to think really analytically and out of the box about things now these days. like realising etymologies for random words suddenly. but reality feels less important and impactful now.
>>36542767
dude lol if you are concerned by panic dont do stims. thats like the worst option. i get anxious and paranoid on stims all the time towards comedown.
>>
>>36542808
The crack was a joke, honestly am straight edge asides from the odd drink..
the odd frequent drink
>>
>>36542331
why the fuck is your skin grey? Fuck off dude, you're disgusting
>>
>>36542889
Too much MD
>>
>>36542906
My dick can fix that
>>
>>36542914
Come fix it then, faggot.
>>
>>36542960
You'd like that fag, you probably want a helping of my cum too
>>
File: 2017-04-25 12.00.47.jpg (399KB, 739x960px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-25 12.00.47.jpg
399KB, 739x960px
>>36542843
too much hooch can be worse than opiates, pal. takes one of the heaviest tolls on you. careful about that honestly. drink much more than 4 shots a day or so? i was drinking like 10+ shots a day for a while and that made me sick as fuck. meanwhile doing loads of opiates only makes me sick when i stop.
>>
Never had any sign of a comedown after doing MDMA, even after doing it 2 nights in a row like an idiot. What does it mean? Am I superhuman?
>>
Anyone ever try 1P-LSD? Shits legal and apparently just as good as the regular stuff.
>>
File: 1492056171803.jpg (52KB, 600x506px) Image search: [Google]
1492056171803.jpg
52KB, 600x506px
>when smoking weed alone is perfect bliss but it progresses your Schizoid disorder and it becomes harder and harder to pretend to be able to stand people
>>
>>36543204

Can confirm it's the same mic for mic. Way more expensive than acid from the street though (or from DWM).
>>
File: 1491454090492.png (25KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1491454090492.png
25KB, 650x650px
Having my gf try LSD for the first time really soon.

I'm feeling pretty chill. I appreciate her trust in me for tripsitting.

Onion.
>>
>>36544352
You should rape her when she takes it
>>
File: Screenshot_20170425-125931.jpg (1MB, 1663x1414px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170425-125931.jpg
1MB, 1663x1414px
when you snort a fat line of meth and the burning in your nose turns you on and you start jerkin it

https://youtu.be/Q9cee6uquM8
>>
>>36543204
its absolutely the same and i am in love with it
>>36544198
where i bought it (on the internet, german vendor, i live in germany) it is wayy cheaper than street lsd. it starts at 6 euros per trip and when you buy alot you can go down to 3.50 euros a trip for example with 50 trips
>>
>>36544352

100ug for her first or are you playing it safe?
>>
>Being the stupid fuck who doesn't smoke indica on a comedown to chill and fall asleep
>Complain about panic attack
>learn to drug idiot
>>
>>36544439

The fuck? I'm in the Czech Republic and ordering 5x100ug is like 33 euros without shipping.

What vendor in Germany? It can't be that much more expensive since the distance is small.
>>
File: 1481229121341.jpg (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1481229121341.jpg
8KB, 250x250px
>>36542331
>spending your last money to buy drugs

Going to the atm is truly the worst feels
>>
>>36543204
It doesn't last as long. But other than that it's fine if you can't get the real deal.
>>
>>36544462
Told her the story about the first acid trip in history (200 ug), told her anything lower isn't the full experience but rather a preview.

200ug was my first awell, so I'm really down on showing her what it's all about. With all my experience, I will take good care.
>>
>>36544511
http://www.1plsd.to/1P-LSD-Blotter-100mcg/
it's legit. with some luck you will additionally just get like 5 al-lad trips in your order, i got that twice.
>>
>>36542808
Panic induced by marijuana is completely different than panic induced by stims
>>
>>36544546
>told her anything lower isn't the full experience but rather a preview.
fuck off, this is bullshit
taking anything but exactly what you are comfortable with and want to take is no way to take acid, especially for a first time. 200ug can throw you off the rails if you aren't ready
>>
File: iktf.png (70KB, 550x507px) Image search: [Google]
iktf.png
70KB, 550x507px
>>36544540
I know that feel all too well anonoriginal
>>
>Have no connections
>Hear that benadryl makes you hallucinate
>Decide fuck it, take 12 pills
>Start hearing voices
>Everything turns purple
>Can barely even move
>Sleep for 12 hours
All in all it was pretty intense, if not for the fact it will most likely do severe liver damage in the long run id do it again.
>>
>>36544627
This is why I'm tripsitting, family. I know what can happen, so I'm there in case.
>>
>>36544570

Thanks anon you probably made my weekend.
>>
File: 1480911757078.jpg (24KB, 385x387px) Image search: [Google]
1480911757078.jpg
24KB, 385x387px
>>36544682
>>36544540

>lying to your parents/friends to get money to buy drugs

That is the worst feels boys
>>
>>36544368
Underrated. Anyone have the screencap?
>>
>>36542331
>tfw binged through supply of ketamine analogs in four days
Guess its time again to head down to the dollar store and empty the cough gel shelf out
>>
>>36544812
>tfw city full of niggers so the dollar tree doesn't sell CCCs and the walmart's delsym is locked up
I prefer buying the good stuff that doesn't fuck up my liver anyway, maybe I'll try getting bulk powder from the internet
>>
>>36544486
>not benzos
You dumb bro
>>
>>36544744
>tell parents about buying drugs
>they give you more money to buy them some too
Wew wasnt expecting that desu
>>
File: Salvia comic green couch.jpg (692KB, 1056x4830px) Image search: [Google]
Salvia comic green couch.jpg
692KB, 1056x4830px
>>36542331
>tfw you smoke just the right amount of Salvia Divinorum and then th-a-a aaa aaaaaa . .. ... ?# ! 3 33 333
>>
>>36545125

My buddy not too long ago tried 50x for the first time having only experienced 2 shroom trips (most being like 4-5g I think?)

Yeah you can guess how it turned out.
>>
I smoked a blunt last night after not smoking for a month cause of anxiety and the weed actually made me feel good instead of paranoid again. Felt comfy.

Also the night before Easter Sunday I dropped about 500ug of LSD and my mom guilted me into coming to church (haven't been in 2 years cause I'm an edgy atheist). I was still tripping pretty hard when I got to church and the whole service felt so bizarre. I thought everyone else was in on some kind of joke because my mind couldn't comprehend the idea of a God. Kind of scary and the most depressing comedown I've ever had.
>>
>>36545363

Damn I can't even imagine how fucked that must have been. Being around 1-2 strangers while tripping makes me paranoid but a whole fucking church?
>>
>>36545125
Salvia sucks
DMT is sex
>>
>>36545363
I like tripping at church
All the nice old people and nice old hymes are good vibes
>>
File: 1416956296582.jpg (41KB, 386x659px) Image search: [Google]
1416956296582.jpg
41KB, 386x659px
>>36545474
>mfw people don't "get" salvia
>>
>>36545435
Luckily it was the tail end of the trip so it could have been worse. At least I could sit still and knew what was real. The worst part was the "hangover" when I went to my dysfunctional family's easter celebration. I almost cried during bingo...
>>
i eat hash. melt it on a spoon with butter, mix with yogurt. keeps me nice and buzzed for like 5 hours. sometimes fuck up the dose and show up at work tripping. good thing nobody talks to me

it's cheap af on the DN and the best most stealthy way i've found to stay high 24/7 so far
>>
File: lose my shit.gif (1MB, 192x192px) Image search: [Google]
lose my shit.gif
1MB, 192x192px
>Doctor drug testing me soon
>presumably to make sure I'm taking my Adderall and not selling it

Will he cancel my addy script if he finds out I smoke weed? Any quick detox tips?
>>
File: salvia bacon.jpg (115KB, 475x1599px) Image search: [Google]
salvia bacon.jpg
115KB, 475x1599px
>>36545296
>Yeah you can guess how it turned out.

Salvia trips end up in no more than two or three ways.

I'd guess that it ended with him trying to run backwards while struggling to take off his shirt.

So many people get the urge to go for a jog when it's their first time experiencing Salvia, especially if they do it while sitting in a chair or worse even while standing up.

The best way to Salvia is to sit on the floor.

I love Salvia, it was legal here up until a few years ago. I smoked so fucking much of it, but still I wish I had bought a bigger stockpile before it was made illegal. I have just a tiny bit left of 30X. Enough for probably 2 or 3 more trips.

Then again weed is being made legal next year so maybe Salvia will be legal again.

>>36545474
>>36545522
Salvia is generally never "fun" or "pleasant" but that's the appeal for me anyways. It's a harsh mistress that tells you what you need to know, not what you want to know.
>>
>>36545703
>tells you what you need to know
that you're bacon?

what has salvia told you specifically, I think it's just a demonstration of how weird things are but it never imparts moral lessons or anything like that.
>>
>>36545703
>>36545522
Its not that it isn't "fun" it is perfectly well just as fun as dmt, it feels like dmt devoid of any deeper spiritual meaning with only the intensity and chaos to make up for it.
>>
>>36545505
That does sound nice but I'd have to do it at a church with people I don't know (most of the people at that church were people I'd known growing up, but we're definitely not OK with LSD) and at a much lower dose

>>36545782
I'm thinking about getting some Salvia but idk how to smoke it. Can I just use my weed bowl?
>>
>>36545572
ayy that's a really neat idea and it doesnt seem to waste anything.
>>
>>36543404
I know this feel.

The stoners I hang out with are always getting suspicious when I go home right after toking. Being around high people while high is just so fucking annoying.
>>
>>36545873
>I'm thinking about getting some Salvia but idk how to smoke it. Can I just use my weed bowl?
yes but the smoke is pretty harsh and needs to be hot so a bong is nice

you need to hold the flame on the salvia; salvinorin A has to be quite hot to vaporize. A torch lighter is best.
You need to hold in the smoke as long as possible; it takes a while to get through the lungs and a quick puff won't do shit.
>>
>>36542331
Woah OP, MDMA is a class A ILLEGAL drug! Also, 'weed' (FYI: he means marijuana plant) is ILLEGAL! I've screenshot this and am storing it in my file, you can't get away with this OP, you are breaking the law
>>
>>36543404
>tfw every time you smoke weed you can feel your mind unhinging a little bit more
>over the past couple years have been noticably worse at forming emotional bonds
>can't tell if I have schizophrenia and weed exacerbates this or if I just can't handle it
>>
>>36545873
Use an oil rig if you can, bong without water will work too, salvia needs to get a lot hotter than weed to vaporize and this is where most people fuck it up
Generally higher concentrations are overkill but most people fail to vaporize much of it with a standard bic, torch lighters are better.
>>
>>36545781
It's not that it's literally told me anything, but rather shifted my perspective and paradigms.

Like someone who did shrooms or acid for the very first time, it's almost as if it "resets" my outlook on life. It also apparently has potential in treating depression and anxiety so that's probably what it is.

After a salvia trip I see the everyday mundane in a fresh new light, I appreciate everything.

The closest thing to it "telling" me something was showing me the singularity of existence when I had a full breakthrough.

You get little peaks around the corner and behind the curtain, so to speak, when you have a low-average salvia trip when things like distance don't see to exist anymore and what's accross the street feels like it's part of your skin, and the grass you're sitting on is just an extension of your spine, etc. Dissociation and all that jazz

When you break through, everything is gone and everything comes together. You feel everything from the smallest insect to the biggest trees and animals and all the living things, and the planet itself with its volcanoes, inner oceans of magma and spinning core to the solar system itself to the galaxy and the universe(s) - all inside of a single atom. There is no philosophical or existential difference between yourself and a bug and the planet and the stars.

Al the while you feel like you're being squeezed through god's kaleidoscope-shaped pulsating asshole and you finally get squeezed through.

I'm sure it echoes a DMT trip.
>>
Am I the only one who thinks weed is the most pathetic pointless drug?
>>
>>36545634
If weed is illegal were you live, he might report you to the police. The chance that he wont give a fuck is equally high tho.

I dont think he'll care that much as long as you're taking the Adderall he prescribed you.
>>
File: 1489429240370.jpg (147KB, 1148x746px) Image search: [Google]
1489429240370.jpg
147KB, 1148x746px
>>36545954
Look at out druganons! There's a new sheriff in town.
>>
>>36546035
Why do you think that?
Originili
>>
>>36546086
>If weed is illegal were you live, he might report you to the police.

the fuck?

is this actually a thing in America?

You guys don't have doctor-patient confidentiality? Any illegal substances get reported to the Trump administration?

>>36546035
nah, tobacco by way of cigarettes is the worst.

At least weed fucking gets you high, with cigs you just feel kind of sharp for a few second before you get the craving for another cigarette and eventually your dick doesn't work anymore and you die a shitty death from tongue cancer or something.
>>
File: K1niM4S.png (337KB, 531x458px) Image search: [Google]
K1niM4S.png
337KB, 531x458px
> be me
> 22
> go to dundas square on 420
> buy 2 joints from the stand
> get back home
> take 3-4 puffs from the indica joint

(first time smoking in 2 years)

> get high really fast
> become very very paranoid (as always)
> I become really insecure
> start to think how ridiculous the society is
> I realize humans are apes
> well, i knew that already but the way it makes me feel is really intense
> like the way we sit, eat, and interact in the society is still really apeish.
> I look at myself, I am really different than everyone else
> I feel like I am an abomination
> I feel the way I dress, behave, talk is just pathetic and everyone knows it
> feel very insignificant. all other apes are capable of doing things and I can't do anything
> I can't even write a proper news article
> start to read news articles, get impressed by the effort and intelligence put into them

there are other intense feelings that I felt too but you got the point. Worst part is these thoughts linger for couple more days after smoking the weed. I feel like I am a pathetic human being (even though I am not NEET) because I have no friends and social life. Think that I can't even be a youtuber seeing all those youtubers managing complex social impressions. so i am a useless ape spending his time "interacting" with a computer most of the time...
>>
>>36546128
The effect is so tepid, when I first took MDMA I thought: THAT is the effect I always wanted from weed, that ultra happiness, pure contentment, weightlessness, everything is great... until you comedown, which in my experience wasn't not as shit as everyone described, but of course isn't fantastic
>>
>>36544627
Fucking this. God do i hate elitist druggie-cunts who go around telling people that if they dont follow a specific set of rules when taking drugs they are doing it "wrong"
>>
>>36546198
>that dumb cunt that insists on eating nasty, expensive, potentially moldy fungus with widely varying potencies over an easy to dose analog that metabolizes into the same fucking drug because its totes not the same doood
YES IT IS YOU DUMB CUNT
>>
>when you have a giantess vore fetish
anyway
>when you go out and get fucking hammered on alcohol
>come home
>smoke a blunt
>drink more alcohol while listening to music
>the music sounds weird AF
>go smoke another blunt
>go to bed and fap over being shrunken and swallowed whole by a qt indian girl
>mfw I land in her warm stomach that is currently filled with strong smelling food]
>mfw she poos me into the street the next morning
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.