[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is Elliot Rodger? bl0x

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: ElliotRodger.jpg (69KB, 567x568px) Image search: [Google]
ElliotRodger.jpg
69KB, 567x568px
Who is Elliot Rodger?

bl0x
>>
>>36541835
A Martyr and saint.
>>
File: Supreme.jpg (108KB, 900x400px) Image search: [Google]
Supreme.jpg
108KB, 900x400px
>>36541835
He saw an issue with modern day dating culture. He was a genius in his social an political commentary. Go search for Elliot Rodgers manifesto, it's great work.
>>
File: 1485902057908.jpg (43KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
1485902057908.jpg
43KB, 554x439px
>>36541835
A moron who didn't understand how people work, and was unwilling to learn. Good riddance.
>>
File: 1490318101481.jpg (88KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1490318101481.jpg
88KB, 900x600px
>>36542033
This quote always fascinates me because in it, Elliot elaborates the EXACT principles which humankind had understood for thousands of years up until about 1950. Notice I say humankind, not mankind, because both men and women understood the nature of women.

These days, with those principles forgotten, you get all the strange phenomena you see today, such as feminists who relentlessly tout the strength, dominance, and independence of the female spirit, and yet are incredibly sexually deviant with "daddy fantasies" and extreme bondage fetishes. They don't understand their own nature. It is no longer socially acceptable to teach the basic, hard-wired psychology of sexual attraction.

It's just fascinating that Elliot came up with these ideas. It's like someone independently inventing something long after it has already been invented (and, in this case, lost).
>>
>>36541835
if he release 7 tapes in a shoebox or smth, i would listen to those desu.
>>
>>36542265
But he only looked at the women he was attracted to.
My opinion is that beauty is power and power corrupts
>>
>>36542033
>He was a genius in his social an political commentary.

What pathetic logic.

The fact there are millenials that are fans of this guy shows how shitty the Millenial generation is.

Truth: male millenials are fans of elliot rogers because he could not get laid, and these male millenials connect with him because they are still virgins, too. Shared anger, shared weak-minds.

This manifesto is babbling bullshit Roger's cooked up because he was a virgin and put his energy into it instead of trying to make connections with women that didnt involve autistic babby tantrum when a woman turned him down. He thought he was entitled to women liking him and coming up to him to ask him out. Just like Roger's fans on 4chan that think they are entitled to a woman. No woman wants to be with a guy that makes no effort to act like a guy capable of being in a relationship, and breaks down and cries and complains because he thinks he is entitled to a girlfriend that looks exactly the way he wants.
>>
>>36541835
He was a disciple of Kek
>>
>>36542895
/thread

orego
>>
>>36542895
>Truth: male millenials are fans of elliot rogers because he could not get laid, and these male millenials connect with him because they are still virgins, too. Shared anger, shared weak-minds.

No shit sherlock. This is a virgin board.
>>
File: disgusting.jpg (21KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
disgusting.jpg
21KB, 256x256px
an extremely mentally sick young man who would ramble on for an entire paragraph about what despicable garbage women are, how they are mentally inferior, how they are wretched whores that only live to suck cock, and then somehow still be able to ask why they don't like him. and then also unironically refer to himself as "the supreme gentleman"
>>
>>36541835
Bumpity.

He was fixated on why society had rejected him, which is something I can relate to. He probably overthinks and overfeels his way into some shitty situations. Definitely robot. Could have made better use of the resources around him, but then again, who on this board can the same not be said for. We all have laptops or phones etc. Regardless of socioeconomic background, the growing social alienation and degeneracy of human females both work to create harems where excluded people are invisible and valueless. Feelsbadman
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.