[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop talking about how lonely you are. Imagine having no one.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: moroboshi.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
moroboshi.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
Stop talking about how lonely you are.

Imagine having no one.
>>
>>36541815
You can feel lonely even among people.
>>
>>36541815
Kind of contradictory, innit?
>>
I already don't have to imagine.
>>
>>36541824
Imagine having no one.
>>
Have you ever been alone in a crowded room ? I'm here with you, this night is a perfect shade of dark blue dark blue.
>>
To expect anyone to remain undecidedly monogomous without straying is not only unrealistic it sets fantasy esque standards played onscreen and are mainstay in the reels of Holywood and effect our mind and society as paved ideally by men who you have no idea even exist...yet they do. Our lives are in direct tune with our nature...also dictated and hardwired at the very core of genetics. Scientifically speaking our passion is very real and a result of our minds reaction to its own intuition. A relationship based on realistic expectations and understanding is socially normal and less rare with the melding of our World as we globalize and expand breaking all barriers outside of our limited technology connecting the future with the expansive vastness of our imagination. Never mind.....
>>
>>36541859
I believe in a human's ability to be steadfast and true to their word. In the modern era, this is becoming increasingly rare, and I believe that is the only thing your post speaks to.
>>
>>36541815
>Imagine having no one.
I don't have to imagine. Also nice Reddit spacing.
>>
File: 1462713096388.jpg (3KB, 250x75px) Image search: [Google]
1462713096388.jpg
3KB, 250x75px
>tfw already have no one
>slowly but surely finding out redditor normalfags simply can't understand loneliness
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.