[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do women take pride in looking like THOTS?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_6216.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6216.png
2MB, 750x1334px
Why do women take pride in looking like THOTS?
>>
>>36541719
Because no one shames them anymore.
>>
Because Chad likes it.
>>
>>36541719
Narcissism is increasing. Most people get rewarded for sexualising themselves through revealing clothing or the gym. They post photos online with filters and harvest attention. I think THOT as in slut? The female you posted looks pretty normal because she's fit and well groomed. But if a fat, raggidy white trash wore that it looks worse. Also the older you are the more trashy it looks. And a 12 year old just looks like she has awful parents. Everyone's superficial. Who cares. Even robots are only interested in superficial stuff, but will lie and lie about it. Leave her alone, you think she looks good.
>>
>>36541869
>Even robots are only interested in superficial stuff, but will lie and lie about it.

I'd kill you if had the chance.
>>
File: IMG_3479.jpg (39KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3479.jpg
39KB, 400x400px
>Tfw my bf wants me to wear skirts but I just want to be comfy in adidas
>>
>>36541931
Fuck off eliza, damn.
>>
>>36541869

Amazing speech. Is this how you defend your women and reward your white Knight ?
>>
>>36541931
>tfw no qt slav gf to smoke and squat with
>>
>>36541978
l'm sorry if that happened to you.
>>
>>36541869

>Most people get rewarded for sexualising themselves through revealing clothing or the gym.

You mean women. kek
>>
the only guys who complain about girls dressing a certain ways are

guys who aren't getting laid

ugly guys

guys who have nothing going for them

serious, once you start developing hobbies, taking care of yourself and getting a bit of female attention you realize that girls have literally no hobbies or purpose other than looking good (well these types of women, anyways).
>>
>>36542021
God you sound like such an insufferable faggot. He made a pretty valid point and was in no way white knighting.
>>
>>36542094

Finally someone who gets it. Is she dressed trashy? Yeah. Do I think it's wrong? No. Would I date her? No. But they have nothing else to offer. Girls rarely ever have hobbies or interests. They just latch on to whatever will get them attention.

Do as this guy says. Get hobbies and a job, take care of yourself. You'll slowly realize that the girls you put up on a pedestal have no reason to be up there because they didn't earn the right to be there.
>>
>>36542140
>it's virgin on r9k roleplays turning down a chick who would never give him a second look to make himself feel better

getting a hobby does nothing for the basic human needs of companionship and intimacy
>>
>>36542544
sorry~ i'm wrong. getting a hobby is a common thing to do after a psychological rejection and it helps. so does finding social support networks and r9k may or may not help. sorry.
>>
>>36542544
I've seen and done better. Unlike you, I actually take care of myself and have a decent job. The point I was making was, that you shouldn't date girls like that in general because they have nothing aside from looks to offer.
>>
>>36541719
Because you have to tell them not too.
>>
>>36542544
The little virgin is mad that 40 years later, he still hasn't gotten any. Try buying a hooker, autist. Don't talk about man shit above your area of experience when you're a 40 year old child.
>>
File: Varg_quote.jpg (175KB, 898x449px) Image search: [Google]
Varg_quote.jpg
175KB, 898x449px
>>36541719
Do you want a serious answer? It's because sex has become a commodity for women to peddle, because now it is all that they can offer someone. They have to look more provocative, more enticing, etc, simply because they have no internal worth. Refer to the image posted.
>>
What the fuck is that a cupcake vending machine

Australia is so behind the times smdh
>>
>>36543548
I am curious af about what it is too.
>>
>>36543495
Varg went to jail for arsenic,stabbed an innocent man a bunch and believes that the Lord of the rings is real. That man is not very in touch with reality. Being isolated didn't help.. he groomed some handicapped woman and now is isolated somewhere in nature.
>>
>>36543696
Poisoning the well fallacy, just because he's not some infallible human doesn't mean that what he says isn't true. Anyone with two eyes can see that he's right.
>>
>>36543715
You choose stuff that fits your beliefs and world view. You're sheltered.. that's okay. You will grow up one day.
>>
File: Varg hair.jpg (114KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Varg hair.jpg
114KB, 640x640px
>>36543696
Wow, way to espouse things are 100% factually untrue. Varg didn't go to prison for arson, he was taken in for arson and let go. Some time afterwards he killed Euronymous in self-defense because he had plans to kill Varg. He doesn't believe in The Lord of The Rings, and he lives in a French village, not in the middle of nowhere.

Yeah, his wife is autistic, but obviously mildly so.
>>
>>36543785
So women are whores if they don't have children?
>>
>>36543903
Kek, what kind of mental gymnastics did you have to perform to make that assumption from the quote?
>>
>>36543990
He says that women who do not want children have nothing else to offer but sex.
>>
>>36544018
Yes? Just the same, men who do not want children have nothing else to offer but wealth, material goods, etc. In terms of quantifying and qualifying the aspects of humans, men and women have key and distinct social and biological roles to play. He objects to women being used just for sex, he deplores it. He isn't saying that they should be used for sex.

Your reading comprehension may be a little off. It's a straightforward quote.
>>
>>36544089
What about career women, who are able to provide for themselves?
>>
>>36544145
What use is there in that? Modern society is so debased, so corrupt, so malignant a cancer that there is really no need for a propensity for a 'career'. Women having careers is just symptomatic of the push for everybody to become a worker slave.
>>
>>36544206
Not every woman wants to get knocked up and be a house wife.
>>
File: Embarassing.png (473KB, 600x706px) Image search: [Google]
Embarassing.png
473KB, 600x706px
>>36542140
>Reddit: the post
I want to agree with what you're saying but jesus christ, fix your typing habits please
>>
>>36544240
Women would rather be slaves to the materialistic industry of our contemporary society than form a healthy relationship with a man and have (a) child(ren)? Having children is the most empowering thing that a woman could do - there is a universal and local magic to it that no one else could understand. I'm a woman myself, and there is no greater gift than that of life.
>>
>>36542094
I only complain about something because I haven't realized something that reinforces the perspective that leads to the complaint?
>>
>>36544317
Women... such a vague broad generalization. It's sickening. Some women would like to be able to be able to take care of themselves.
>>
>>36544317
You do understand that not everyone is fit to be a parent. What could possibly be empowering about being chained down?
>>
>>36542029

You see comrade, life gets better when you have qt slab with high quality Adidas
>>
>>36544400
The whole idea that having children "chains you down" is directly part of the problem.
>>
>>36544465
How do those little soul sucking time waisters not chain you down and zap you of all freedom?
>>
>>36544492
You have the exact same time you had before. You just use it differently.
>>
>>36544515
No you don't. I can't party and sleep in and do whatever the fuck I want.
>>
>>36544586
What if you are the type to stay at home and wake up late? Just because you live your life off the rails doesn't mean we all do.
>>
>>36544624
Keep in mind that some people do live there lives off the rails and you shouldn't encourage them to have children.
>>
File: photo14.jpg (13KB, 363x292px) Image search: [Google]
photo14.jpg
13KB, 363x292px
>>36544586
>partying
You're just a waste of life anyway, so it's a good thing that you aren't going to have children.
>>
>>36544656
Thank the lord! I appreciate your pass to let me go!
>>
File: tumblr_nxa6xiDui81tv49aao1_500.gif (986KB, 500x268px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxa6xiDui81tv49aao1_500.gif
986KB, 500x268px
>>36543785
I have nothing against varg but I just wish he left stronk independent wymin..who don't need no man.I wish he left them alone senpi.
>>
File: tumblr_nxc24gTM821tv49aao1_500.gif (995KB, 441x270px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxc24gTM821tv49aao1_500.gif
995KB, 441x270px
>>36544656
Yes. Degenerate sizzle dizzle.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.