[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Attracted to %0.001 of wyoming

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1467080151978.jpg (98KB, 418x434px) Image search: [Google]
1467080151978.jpg
98KB, 418x434px
No girl I see is attractive enough for me to pursue them. I yearn for partnership but there is no one I want. The smallest thing will turn me off. I almost had a gf but her chin annoyed me so much (still does) that I rejected her. I don't even regret it but just don't want to die alone.

Anyone else like this? I didn't have a mom growing up, is that why I'm unable to love? I can't take a compliment without explaining to people why they shouldn't have given me the compliment in the first place. I can't accept love without being critical of where it comes from. Wtf is wrong with me?
>>
>>36541676
>being picker than Chad and Stacey

Even they can forgive a flaw or two.
>>
>>36541676
Wyoming is the greatest fucking state. I remember when I went on vacation there as a kid. There is nothing quite like it.
>>
>>36541844
Why would you reply to weak baito?
>>
>>36541844
>>36541879
I'm not baiting I'm serious. I think I have some sort of psychological issue. I find myself looking I the mirror for obscene amounts of time trying to find all of my flaws. I don't know how to stop. Everyone else is willing to settle for average but I can't. It's just so hard.

I'm assuming none of you have anything like this issue?
>>
>>36542248
Just get with the best looking girl(s) that you can pull and stop being a faggot. If you are looking for something serious then obviously her personality should be taken into consideration as well.
>>
>>36542285
For me she needs both.

I'm a shallow cunt but I want a lasting relationship.
>>
>>36542248
Why dont you just bite the bullet and accept that you are never going to get a girl thats completely perfect? I doubt such a girl exists anyway.
>>
>>36542475
Because I find it hard to look at a girl in the face without cringing or wanting to run away.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.