[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that feel when someone finds you genuinely attractive both

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 20170423_135943.png (73KB, 1061x634px) Image search: [Google]
20170423_135943.png
73KB, 1061x634px
>that feel when someone finds you genuinely attractive both physically and mentally

>that feel when you have satisfying sexual relationships

>that feel when you're appreciated for the value that you bring to another person even if it isn't monetary

>that feel when you are loved.

Feels good man
>>
File: IMG_2891.jpg (19KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2891.jpg
19KB, 512x288px
>tfw "friends"

wow what a great relationship
>>
keep it up anon, your fellow robots are rooting for you
>>
>friends

???

You're obviously the girl getting texted to.
>>
>>36540479
I didnt know that they meant connecting meant sex until it was explained to me
Am i fucking autistic
>>
>>36540479
>friends
>friendship
>hot as fuck

The two of you need someone to sit you down and go over platonic relationships
>>
>>36540605
no, you're looking at a snippet of a conversation with only a little context from op. the quotes are the only thing in the image that could indicate the word has a double-meaning.

normal adults don't have a problem with being straightforward, op is either a girl fucking around with an orbiter or is a dude fucking an underage girl
>>
>>36540479
She's just giving you bits and crumbles to pull you back into orbit.
>>
You girls are just using the anonymity here to mask the context of the message just so you can "prove" that men and women have it equal when it comes to dating and relationships, for your sake (women) than ours.

Men are legit checking out because the cards are so stacked against us.

Anyway congratulations on becoming a Stacey and unlocking your first "acquire a beta orbiter" achievement.

Congrats <3
>>
>>36540628
Because you can't just be friends that fuck

that never happens /s
>>
>>36541134
>using /s
>on 4chan

You're retarded

But I'll entertain your bait... Are you actually fucking him/her/xer/zen? Or are you just stringing them along, like a good roastie would?
>>
File: anon talks to a girl.jpg (444KB, 1200x920px) Image search: [Google]
anon talks to a girl.jpg
444KB, 1200x920px
>>36540479
I don't know these feels OPanon.
>>
>>36540540
Tfw can't read
>>
>>36541277
I'm a dude, and i'm moving out of state in a month, so the relationship isn't going to really work out

We really like each other a lot and would have a long term relationship, but we both agreed it's best to just enjoy the time we have together and be friends afterwards.
>>
>>36541558
What does any of this have to do with fuck buddies?

It sounds like you both love each other but can't be together, which is only going to tear you apart in the long run. Leagues away from two "friends" fucking each other.
>>
>>36541831
We've both said that we love eachother

We're also very good friends,

Just because you have a sexual/romantic relationship with someone doesn't mean that you stop being their friend.

We're totally going to be torn apart, but we both understand that that's going to happen and are understandably upset about it, but happy we get to share the time we got.

We're going to remain friends even though i'll be far away, and if I'm ever back we agreed to pick it up. But while we're gone we agreed it's best to fuck other people.

I have no resentment about that and neither do they.
>>
>no picture

lol OP youre gonna get raped
>>
>>36541918
>We've both said that we love each other

This won't last long. You're both probably saying that because of the impending distance.

>Just because you have a sexual/romantic relationship with someone doesn't mean that you stop being their friend

Uhm, yes it does. Sex is a very intimate and personal thing. Once you have sex with someone it's hard to revert back to a purely platonic relationship. The feelings WILL linger.

>and if I'm ever back we agreed to pick it up

Not gonna happen. The longer you're gone, the more likely she finds someone closer to her who's more compatible and more fun to be around. The distance will kill your love and may also kill your friendship.

>and neither do they

What did you originally mean by this?
>>
this thread makes me hate life on so many levels
>>
File: 1443786662452.jpg (38KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1443786662452.jpg
38KB, 400x388px
>>36540479
>that feel when someone finds you genuinely attractive both physically and mentally
Is there any greater feeling?
>>
>>36540479
>tfw a woman who you love and respect feels the same way for you
>except that you hate yourself and can't take her feelings seriously
>and it hurts to hear her say romantic things, or try to initiate intimacy
>to the point where you're intentionally making distance between you two

It's amazing how quick these feelings happened. In the space of a month I've gone from being functional and active to barely scraping by. The worst part about it is that even though she is trying to stay close now, this has undoubtably ruined our relationship long term.
>>
I'm curious on what OP actually looks like now, or whoever the fuck he's texting now. Surely someone of hot levels can't be posting here.
>>
>>36544819
>he doesn't know that Chads have infiltrated this board

That's why all the fembots are "gone", anon. Chad has taken over.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.