[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Greetings, manchild.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1088.jpg (31KB, 543x271px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1088.jpg
31KB, 543x271px
Males today don't go through the proper rites of passage and remain adolescent into their 40s. You know this is true.
>>
Yeah but it's not my fault, its because it's so gosh-dang hard to be white in the [current year] of the [current culture]
>>
>>36540149
WHAT IS THE CURE?
>>
I love that we have so many young, impressionable men. Time for war.
>>
i dindu nothin

because im a NEET
>>
>>36540149
What reason do men have to grow up?

Women are unattractive feminists who are looking to use the family court system to steal your shit.

You can only work so many hours until you start going crazy.

Without a woman and without kids, even a low income is enough to engage in hobbies and keep yourself entertained.
>>
what are the proper rites of passage? what are the benefits of being recognized as a man? in one african tribe in order to be considered a man you have to jump over a bunch of lined up cows. there's some danger involved since if you fuck up you get trampled, but in that tribe men are respected and can treat their wives like property. in western society there's no agreed upon ritual for becoming a man, and even if there was there's no benefit for it.
>>
File: 1488261912235.jpg (31KB, 555x644px) Image search: [Google]
1488261912235.jpg
31KB, 555x644px
>>36540149
it isnt
leave your basement for once and see for yourself
>>
>>36540149
I wonder what his feet smell like haha
>>
File: 1456325997674.png (272KB, 397x403px) Image search: [Google]
1456325997674.png
272KB, 397x403px
>>36540216
we could have had an actual conversation inside pol, but mods decided this is the kind of quality this thread deserves
>>
>>36540151
death

Bring me back to the darkness please universe
>>
does this bother you? why do you or why does anyone care? why should they care? why is this being talked about?

i think people feel threatened by men not doing anything, that's what i really think.
>>
150 years ago, people were seen as full adults by the time they were 13. "Adolescence" isn't a fixed thing, it changes with time. The trend is that it's been growing in size.

This is just a sign of how good things have gotten.

There are no wars, machines are taking all the jobs -- there are no great responsibilities to bear.

But this isn't necessarily a bad thing. Adolescence is about growth. Now we have an extra 20 years to learn and grow. Do you realize what a 20 year old in 1900 would have done to have that opportunity -- to not have to completely sacrifice who he was because he had to go work at the mill so his family wouldn't starve?

I mean, really, generations have fought and died for our lack of responsibility. It's about time people started appreciating what we have here.

Here's what we are responsible for: Inward reflection -- sculpting our psyche into its highest potential. No generation has ever done that, but we now have the opportunity to.
>>
>>36540155
western right of passage to become a man is to work full time for a wife that won't fuck you
>>
File: 1489846132141.png (21KB, 261x209px) Image search: [Google]
1489846132141.png
21KB, 261x209px
>>36540149
>proper rites of passage
don't give a shit I'm to retarded for "normal" life
>>
>>36540149
>proper rites of passage

Losing your virginity?
Winning a fight?
Getting a degree?

Well, w-which is it?
>>
File: 1467026210758.jpg (13KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
1467026210758.jpg
13KB, 236x236px
>>36540524
hey, that's not a bad way of looking at it. what so you think you're doing in here, with your optimism and shit?
>>
>>36540524
I like the way you think anon, it's beautiful.
>>
>>36540151
enjoy being a proud manchild and don't give a fuck
stop being a faggot and a pussy-whipped cuck
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.