[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hunt for girls on /soc/ to try to finally stop being forever

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0470.jpg (22KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0470.jpg
22KB, 251x242px
>hunt for girls on /soc/ to try to finally stop being forever alone
>have decent looks, usually pass their selfie tests and we begin conversing
>bland as fuck cookie cutter personalities with all the same normie interests and can't even make complete sentences
>so fucking dumb and boring I don't even want to smash and trash

What even is the point anymore
>>
>>36539472
You're depressed and it will be difficult for you to see the value in anything and anyone. Please seek medical assistance; depression is a real sickness that requires professional treatment.
>>
Those are all men anon.
>>
>>36539472

If you want to find interesting women to talk to, that's probably the last place to look. Maybe try at a library or at a record store where the girl probably needs some knowledge to be working or hanging out there.
>>
>>36539472
>dating girls
>on 4chan
Why doesn't Hiro just fucking implement a userbase with names on this site already?
4chan isn't a secret club where all the naughty people go to, 4chan is practically mainstream social media now as faggot OP comes here thinking this is a dating site
>>
I remember I met a "fembot Neet" girl here from my city on here once

she was really pretty so I was suspicious. added her on facebook and it turned out she was 18 and had just finished high school and was going onto uni, had been a "neet" for like a week

all her fb pics had like 150 likes and as soon as she saw my fb page she stopped talking
>>
>>36539472
Aye I'm having a hard time finding a man for a wee pump too. They can't even get past the casual chit chat rounds.
>>
>post in ideal mate thread
>am female so get tons of responses
>choose the best one
>online date him for a while
>meet up halfway
>start dating IRL
>move in together
>dating over 3 years now

feels good man
>>
>>36539472

>Have a fetish for fembots
>Don't know where to find them

What do
>>
>>36539964
hope you die in a housefire
>>
>>36539991
why so salt?
>>
>>36539981
I know a guy who met his GF on FFXIV. She even moved out of state for him.

So try MMOs?
>>
>>36540007
>le salt af t b h muh f a m bruh
>>
>>36539964
I can smell the tendie crumbs caught in your neckbeard
>>
>>36539964
thats a story. no one from r9k is doing anything but catfishing and trolling. if you get emotionally invested you're stupid.
>>
I don't think you find the best girls in that board or even dating sites. The best girls are hard to find because they hide
>>
Sorry for sounding like a normie but what is a selfie test?
>>
File: mathilda.jpg (139KB, 900x900px)
mathilda.jpg
139KB, 900x900px
>be fembot
>decide to leave this board and check out /soc/
>find contact info of some nice looking guy
>just for fun I add him
>turns out he is an entrepreneur in the same city
>start talking, we sync
>been dating him for 4 months now
just give /soc/ a chance, don't give up
>>
>hunting for girls on /soc/

big mistake right here friend
>>
>>36540102
I'm a 4/10 on a good day though. Weirdly enough every girl I've met on 4chan was good looking aside from me. I keep telling my bf's friend to look on 4chan for a date and he doesn't believe me. He thinks we were just a fluke, but it can happen. I met my friend I play minecraft with on here as well. /soc/ is where you go for all that though, not /r9k/
>>
>>36540020
I love that pic because that's not even the Descartes
>>
>>36540102
That is is a stupid thing to say. There's no grand conspiracy, there's no "it" that everyone but you is in on. There are silly posts but there are also serious posts made by people with real problems.
>>
>>36540133
>4 months
>hurrr durrr muh relationship don giv up!!!
bitch that shit is barely getting started fuck out of here.
>>
I've always wondered what it's like to be able to meet somebody online and have them live even remotely close to you.
>>
>>36540173
I don't get how this is relevant sorry.

>>36540225
No it's not stupid. You're gonna get used for validation or trolled, or ghosted and forgotten about, or the persons going to lie about everything about themselves. This boards for the mentally ill and it's really ignorant to expect anything otherwise. Most of the guys here have issues but they will also project every single one of those woman hate threads onto you and try and turn you into a greentext story they can share later on as a BTFO roastie thing. In saying that there are also nice people, but that's just reality.
>>
>>36540331
100% correct amigo. Please for your own sake do not date on 4chan guys.
>>
>>36540381
I don't like normies and I'm masochistic so I do what I want
>>
dear OP,

if you havent already given up, why do you come here, this was the refuge for those who have given up already; we are beyond hope, we are not just sad for a month and call it a depression but we have been suicidal for years. we have no friends in RL because we are terrible at social interactions, and especially terrible with the other gender, are you even a virgin? have you been the victim throughout high school, because you just didnt fit in with the rest? are you sitting in a fucked up cellar or trashed small appartment, not beeing able to do the simplest everyday tasks, because already thinking about lets you shake? The truth is OP, you dont really belong here. Most people here dont belong here. Do I belong here? Im not sure... I think i once did............
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.