[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Curse...ye...haaaaa...maaayyy...haaa!!!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170425-054717.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170425-054717.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
When you were a kid, did you ever adapt something from a tv show or cartoon and autistically incorporate it into the real world?

>be 10
>6th grade
>consider myself the best
>like no one ever was
>wear 6 pokeballs spread out on my belt loops so the world would know
>at lunch, see 8th grader get bullied for wearing an Ash hat
>hide pokeballs under my shirt for the rest of my days

Also...

>me at age 11
>still in 6th grade
>get sick of getting picked on
>challenge one bully to a fight
>get teased about how I'm gunna lose
>"don't underestimate me"
>think I know how to fight because Dragon Ball Z
>lose fight severely
>get misquoted as saying "don't underestimate my powers!" and teased for it for the rest of middle school
>mfw I may have been misquoted, but the spirit of the misquote was spot on
>>
B-bump...? Am I alone in this behaviour?
>>
I've done some pretty retarded shit. Since this thread is about to die I guess I'll grace you with my story of tarddom.

>2nd grade
>really into human disasters at this point in my life
>titanic, Hindenburg, etc.
>researching the Hindenburg for fun
>this is when I discover Nazis
>immediately start drawing swastikas all over my paper
>stupid me has no clue what this means, I just think it's a cool symbol
>also learn about the gas chambers
>draw that shit too
>I went to a Catholic school
>parents get a call from teachers because they think they're Nazis.
>I'm too ignorant to realize what the gas chambers were truly about and were like "yeah but this all happened, why are you so concerned"
>understand now, but the fuss they made over it instead of just educating me
>I left that school after 3rd grade
>my friends that stayed were never truly taught about the Nazis or the holocaust because it was a private school and they have their own curriculum
>most books in the school library were toned the Fuck down
>none of this stopped me from being a huge fan of Hitler from a political standpoint
>i.e. his accomplishments more than his beliefs.
>>
>>36538544
I have more, do you guys want some more actual retarded stories?
>>
>>36538544
Holy shit, are you my clone? That exact situation, right down to the age and Catholic school, is the same as what happened to me. Although, It was only in 3rd grade, and liked planes more than gas chambers and would draw Messerschmidt 109s shooting down American planes. I would even cosplay as Hitler and walk around pretending to be him, all the other kids thought it was funny. I got expelled halfway through the year. I don't really care much about his beliefs, I just admire someone who can do such much and make such an impact. Nazi technology has pretty much carried the world on it's back ever since. There's no way you were that other kid who liked WW2 planes, right?
>>
>>36537862
A friend of mine used to run like they do in Naruto (arms extended behind the back) back when we were in grade school.
Just kids being kids, I guess.
>>
Anon, you asked the right question. I have a whole bunch of these such as the classic "trying to force-choke someone" and "Naruto run whenever I'm alone in the hallway all the way up through freshman year", but I'll share an oldie

>be me, 8 years old
>really like scifi in general
>watch Code Lyoko
>think it's the coolest fucking thing
>watch every single episode as it comes out
>series ended when I was 11, 6th grade
>wanna be a computer scientist so I can build giant realistic simulations like Lyoko or an AI like XANA
>getting picked on at school because small, tiny weak sperg
>youngest in my grad class, easily smallest too
>remember how cool it was when XANA possessed humans, how strong he was able to make them, he could make them shoot lightning
>wish I could make myself strong like that
>one morning, waiting for class to start in the gym with the other kids
>see this disc thing on the floor, kinda looks like a koopa shell
>jump on it like in Mario
>fall flat on face ofc
>current bully and orbiters got together, surrounded me and started laughing
>kept kicking me and pushing me down whenever I tried to stand up, I'm getting pissed
something snapped
>suddenly feel burst of adrenaline and sperg rage
>not sure what this is or why
>pretend that XANA is making me strong
>know that's not true but I figure it doesn't matter right now and embrace it
>I stood up and punched that motherfucker in the face
>he beat the shit out of me right there and then
>just kinda retreat into my brain until it's over
>no justice but felt pretty good punching him in the face
>decide that I'm not good at fighting and I have to be some other kind of Lyoko warrior
>decide I'm gonna be the hacker like Jeremie
>after all I'm always fixing it when something goes wrong in comp lab at school
>learn about Linux from a teacher, he gives me a live disc
>go home and try to use it, disc had some problems, tl;dr didn't become hacker
>still told kids I was a hacker while fucking around with CMD
>>
>>36537862
I did the Naruto run when I was 14...
>>
come on robots. we all know you did this kind of shit. why not share with us
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.