[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whom here >eating own semen masterrace?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: FB_IMG_1493112020213.jpg (28KB, 523x515px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1493112020213.jpg
28KB, 523x515px
Whom here
>eating own semen
masterrace?
>>
>>36537511
I have literally never done this and I literally never will.
>>
>>36537511
>masterrace?
Right here. I dont understand why there's no swallow meme. Cum is literally tastes like metallic boogers, it's not even that bad.
>>
>>36537541
It tastes like thick snot. Don't bother with it
>>
Did this once out of curiosity. Not as bad as i expected. Have licked the semen off my fingers if I was too lazy to wash my hands a few times.
>>
File: 1491823878528.jpg (25KB, 405x418px) Image search: [Google]
1491823878528.jpg
25KB, 405x418px
H-How does semen taste like?
>>
>>36537511
Who / came on his face / here?
>>
I've never done that, it smells like chlorine and I have no desire to taste that
>>
>>36537591
>precum
not much of a taste really
>semen
hard to describe. Leaves a menthol like feeling in your mouth, not a fan.
>>
I've never done that or put boogers in my mouth despite how popular they seem to be. Both are extremely disgusting.
I did rub my cum all over my face and lips once though because of how hornet I was
>>
>>36537640
I thought it was supposed to taste salty?
>>
>>36537591
do not listen to >>36537640

Precum tastes sweet and cum tastes like a bland, somewhat salty paste.
This is assuming you eat a lot of pineapple and don't eat a ton of red meat or smoke.
>>
>>36537726
I wouldn't know. I've only tried my own once and it tasted like menthol with a weird other taste. Impossible to describe it
>>
File: 132213673425.png (364KB, 623x619px) Image search: [Google]
132213673425.png
364KB, 623x619px
>>36537511
>Eating own semen
>Master race
Who here is /autofellatio/ master race?
>>
>>36537750
Don't listen to me why, exactly? I'm talking from my experience tasting my own. If you think every single person's cum tastes the same you're retarded.
>>
>>36537595
Only because I have shitty aim and can't get it into my mouth
>>
>reduces cleanup time
>nutritious snack
>recycling
it's weird not to
>>
>>36537771
right here anon, being flexible is the best thing that happened to me
>>
>>36537511
Can swallowing semen be considered genocide?
>>
>>36537511
Why would anyone react like that? I hate you overreacting fools. Its just a bit of cum. Its from your own body. Tasting it has nothing to do with how manly or normal you are but you should do it to satisfy curiosity. Honestly people who go through life without trying everything are beyond help. One life, then you're dead for eternity and you aren't going to find out what cum tastes like? You make me sick. I bet you haven't had a little bit of poo either or tried waterboarding yourself. Go drink a glass of wate, but make sure its filtered first you cunts
>>
Old friend of mine used to masturbate with a condom and then drink his cum out of it. If you're reading this, Mikey, I miss ya!
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.