[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

card numbers - wat do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1456685481988.gif (2MB, 450x314px) Image search: [Google]
1456685481988.gif
2MB, 450x314px
imagine that ahout 200 credit/debit card #s with cvvs, billing address, phone #, etc from mostly upper middle class Americans just fell into your lap. there is no physical card or pin code. with this information, what could you do besides ordering a bunch of pizza delivery or whatever.

this kind or info seems easy to come across in many fields. walmart scanners, grocery store baghers, waiters, and cashiers can look at your card and what's stopping them from memorizing the numbers?

what can be bought with just card # and billing address besides pizza delivery and other food?
>>
you could buy a bunch of stuff online and then get chargebacked and arrested for fraud
>>
>breaking very serious laws in order to buy terrible fattening food

Use it to buy rope instead
>>
>>36537396
but how many people actually get arrested for using someone else's card?

people have done it to me a handful of times, only one actually got fucked over -- i've had my debit card stolen and an over $500 money orde made with my card for someone else. he was charged, but i have also had people steal my cards and use them at the atm and never get in any kind of trouble

i've had random charges on my account i just dispute it and get a new card. $50 charge to some chinese place i never heard of? i dont think anyone was arrested even though i was refunded
>>
>>36537455
It definitely happens and you definitely don't want that on your record. It's just simply not worth it.
>>
>>36537455
more often than you imagine, there's a whole lot more than just ordering shit online with a proxy to a different address. If the card is physically stolen then there's not much the bank will do, but if it's online purchases then they'll definitely chase it up.

There's a reason why people sell cards for dollars each, most are already dead and the ones that aren't are painful and time consuming to get money out of.
>>
carding methods for CC->BTC are getting more and more rare.
I'd check if the old mmo currency tricks still work
>>
>>36537366
Op are you trying to hide the fact you have a bunch of credit card #s
I can teach you how to get stuff out of them without getting caught if you share
>>
Manufacture a series of explosive drones for use at strategic locations, like courts and police headquarters.
>>
>>36538799
>CC->BTC
yes because BTC transactions are irreversible but bank transactions are not

>mmo currency
so like just buy like $200 worth of currency in some online game and sell it to some other player for like $150?
>>
>>36537366

Buy cashshop currency in some shit MMO
Sell currency on third party that uses btc
Repeat 2x

Profit

Or put an indie dev you don't like out of business

Make like 50+ fraudulent purchases they have to pay a fee to process the charge back requests
>>
>>36537455
Why do you assume you will know if anyone got fucked for using your stolen card? I had my cc info used once by someone to buy plane tickets. Not like I ever got a followup but I'm pretty sure that idiot got fucked.
>>
I would try to sell all the card numbers. Using them to buy shit is risky.
>>
>>36538817
prove it figgit
>>
>>36539028
>>36537455
If person who stole your shit bought under $100 worth of things, it's not even worth the time to investigate and it's just easier to refund the money.
>>
>>36537366
>>36537455

Hope you end up in federal, fuck-you-in-the-ass, prison. Fucking thief
>>
>>36539028
you're pretty sure? for what reason?

i live in a shithole town, my cards have been stolen by nigs and white trash opiate addicts so many times i get a new card on average once every 4 months or so. once i had my card info hacked from ordering on a RC supplement site along with over 100 other customers and my bank just refunded me. shit like that happens all the time. i ordered some research chemicals from a sketchy chinese company and got a bunch of charges also from china and the bank just refunded me. i wonder where the money goes, they just print it anyway
>>
>>36539306
u mad? the bank just fucking gives you your money back. retard old people get hacked all the time on their windows XP computers and all those malicious javascript popups on their phone that trick them into using credit card info to remove the virus on their computer

you don't realize it because you grew up with the internet but old people don't understand ad block and malicious javascript
>>
I just came here for OP image, any more?
>>
>>36539359
I live in western Europe so things like that are taken more seriously. They actually can and do send the police over to someone caught doing that.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.