[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to date motherly women?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: Asian.png (291KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Asian.png
291KB, 500x500px
How do I go about dating motherly women? By motherly, I do not mean single moms or older women, but very kind and caring women. Women who dress conservatively and don;t live a degenerate lifestyle. I hope to have kids and start a family, so I'm attracted to more maternal women. Sadly though, these days most women my age seem to be thots or immature. Desu
Pic-somewhat related: She is a youtuber who has a very maternal feel and soft, kind tone.
>>
Be awkward but handsome and non aggressive, they'll come to you.
>>
>>36537172

Fuck. I am two of those. Any other tips? Like where to meet them?
>>
Mate it's /r9k/, do you think I have experience with this stuff?

Based on the films I've seen and my own intuition, I guess gyms, the workplace or classes? Someplace where you can be seen working or trying to improve yourself but need a little push?

These sort of women like a medium difficulty project. They want a guy they can improve but not crack addict or a lost cause level of difficult.
>>
WAIT, on campus dance (salsa if possible) and aerobic classes! Show up having bathed and clean shaved and be sure to stick with it over many weeks.
>>
>>36537172

IT ALL MAKES SENSE

But I don't want to swing that way.
>>
File: 1492666840656.png (71KB, 600x857px) Image search: [Google]
1492666840656.png
71KB, 600x857px
>>36537082
These woman are rare, and uually have chad tier boyfriends so whats the point. Sex robots ar ein out future nigga
>>
>>36537268

>gyms

That sounds nice. I don't want a fatty and I am currently trying to get /fit/ myself. I am not a durggie nor have I even gotten drunk, so I am probably good in that area.

>>36537287

From your experience, if you have any, are women in salsa classes attractive or not?
>>
How did our society get to the stage where the average 25 year old woman is not equipped to be a good mother, or even interested in it?
>>
>>36537342

Fuck I know right? The ones that have kids never seem to raise them right anyway. They are not maternal or caring, just incompetent. It's producing a generation of people whose childhood psychological issues would give Dr. Peterson a headache.
>>
>>36537342
Dude just sexually liberate women what could possibly go wrong lmao I mean it's not like they lack self control right??
>>
>>36537319
My experience?

I've walked past them once when bored between class. About 1/3 Asian, 1/3 half breeds, 1/3 white.

The girls where mostly 7-8's, usually one or two <4 who are trying to get guys like you're trying to get girls.
>>
>>36537342
Schools and churches used to teach girls things like proper dress codes and how to cook.

Home Ed used to be just for women or that one guy who wanted to be a good chief.
>>
>>36537391

Feminism and Women's Suffrage was one of the worst decisions in history.
>>
>>36537367
It's fucking annoying.
It's not like it's socially acceptable to just ask them when you meet.
I want to know from the start if she is interested in having children.
I want kids, I'm getting older, I don't have time to mess around.
But for some reason our culture dictates that you have to keep up the facade of not taking dating or relationships seriously, or you're weird.
>>
>>36537424

Dude. You hit the nail on the head. I want to know where a woman stands on children, politics, religion, and lifestyle before sinking any time into them. I wish it were socially acceptable to just ask as well.
>>
>>36537403

Hmm. Asians, okay. What kind of half-breeds, too?
>>
>>36537424
Dude, you got to play the system! Don't bring up kids right at the start, and if you do make it sound sweet and cheesy.

It's more satisfying to beat them on their terms.
>>
>>36537452
Like, quarter black or half Filipino

It was a while ago man. I go to an inter city campus in Australia so your experience my differ.
>>
>>36537461

>beat them on their terms.

Poke a hole in the condom. Go it.
>>
>>36537461
>Don't bring up kids right at the start
But I need to know if she wants to have children.
I don't want to spend months dating a woman and investing in that relationship if we have completely different goals and are going to break up.

I don't understand what you're suggesting I do, or what system you re referring to.
>>
probably easiest to just bang your mom

you know you want to
>>
>>36537507

I'm actually look for someone with a VERY different personality from my mother. Someone who doesn't go 0-100 at every little problem.
>>
>>36537501
Dude again, I don't have experience here. I've just spend planning for what I'd do if I had the confidence or looks, based on the media I consume and guess-timates.

I guess bring it up towards the end of the first month, don't wait till month three. Also, women change their minds, she might come around to the idea.

>>p36537507
Has the right idea if you just want to lose your virginity and have a kinky night of roleplay.
>>
Look if you study or live near a campus, I'd suggest attending public group classes or workshops in dance and if possible, sticking with it. I'm not promising success but you will meet women in a friendly environment that forces you to interact and show improvement, and at the very least you'll gain a new skill of sorts.

Have you considered regular church attendance and introducing yourself to everyone?
>>
>>36537673

I am a religious Christian, but not a churchgoer. Something about most priests and modern churches makes me distrust them. Like they're doing it for the money. However, I do like the dance class idea. It kinda forces a woman to directly interact with a man. Seems like a good place to start.
>>
>>36537696
I'm glad I could offer some advice, this is the most productive I've been all week.
>>
>>36537725

Thanks anon-man.
>>
>>36537082
Hypothetical, what if a girl is all of those things but looks 14?
>>
>>36537192
Awkward and non agressive?
>>
>>36537192
>Like where to meet them?
Church? Kinda seems like the place you'd find them.
>>
>>36538578
"Adorkable" is believe the term [s]Tumblr[/s] the enemy uses
>>
>>36537501
I'm in a LDR with a robot I met off /r9k/ and we talked pretty early on about the kind of future we wanted.
Having kids has never been a goal in itself for me but I want to have kids with him and I never considered myself the motherly type but I want to help him become a better man. He's getting out of the NEET life now and going into military so it will be a while before we see each other though.

I guess your best shot would be looking for conservative girls, I'm not religious but I never dated casually. I have a friend who plans on marrying her first boyfriend next year and she's a Christian though.
>>
I have exactly the kind of GF you describe and it's so incredibly fulfilling.

I would highly recommend looking for a christian girl - either practising or raised in it.
Seems that nowadays they're the only girls who even understand the concept of being mothers. University aged girls are mostly just interested in partying, alcohol and their own careers.

Reckon modern feminism has done irreparable damage to the maternal instincts of young women. Why is the norm to want to become a mother at ~35+ years of age...
>>
>>36537501
Talk about it. You don't need to ask "hey do you want to be the mother of my children?", just to know how she feels about having kids, what kind of person she is, her interests...
I'm pretty much what you described and I'm also attracted to people who want a family

>>36538969
Because most people want to be financially independent and that requires years of studying and working. And it's the smartest decision unless you're one of the few whose marriage is going to work out, but you cannot know that beforehand.
>>
>>36538969
The norm of 35+ is also half the economy. Young people, many not all but many, though no fault of there own struggle with things like buying a house.

Families are expensive.
>>
File: 1493105127001.jpg (79KB, 916x892px) Image search: [Google]
1493105127001.jpg
79KB, 916x892px
>>36539100
Damn, a waste of good triples
>>
People like that are either acting or brainwashed. Nobody actually feels that way. Either they're Mormons or some shit who got their brains pressed and folded, or they're exploiting the image to obtain goods and services.
>>
File: roam.png (342KB, 380x477px) Image search: [Google]
roam.png
342KB, 380x477px
She's cute as hell, she's dating That Guy T though...
>>
>>36540746
proof so i can piss off /pol/
>>
>>36541949
It was only mentioned in a podcast or something but it's true, or some other black dude.
>>
>>36537082
You have to be very attractive in high school or university. After that, all of those women are gone.
>>
>>36541949
/pol/ doesn't care about beaners dating niggers, dipshit
>>
>>36542261
Oh they will rage.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.