[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did our parents have to bring us into this world?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 1461615753362.png (44KB, 658x662px)
1461615753362.png
44KB, 658x662px
Why did our parents have to bring us into this world?
>>
Because our parents are a bunch of atoms following the laws of physics.
>>
>>36536480
I ask myself that every day. Every single day anon-kun
>>
>>36536480
most weren't thinking
>>
File: 8678977545.png (517KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
8678977545.png
517KB, 1252x1252px
>>36536480
well the power went out one evening and there was nothing else to do so, here I am
>>
You all might be interested, from a philosophical point of view, of investigating the stance of anti-natalism. I find most of the arguments for it compelling.
>>
File: crying.png (31KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
crying.png
31KB, 657x527px
>>36536480
My mom did it to prove that she could be a better parent than her parents (whom she felt were awful parents, despite having three other perfectly fine children). She failed. Meanwhile my dad was a beta provider who would've been a KV had he not met my mom, and he bends to her every will.
>>
The Sovereign Lord God ordained from before the beginning of the world, to have your eternal soul come into existence at this very time and place to serve his good purposes; whether you remain His enemy as you are right now, or submit to His Lordship and serve Him for eternity.
>>
File: cryingfrog.jpg (7KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
cryingfrog.jpg
7KB, 228x221px
>>36536480
Most men were meant to fail. So many of us are autistic because it's the risk nature takes for a chance for "gifted" autism that evolves the human race.

Most men that have ever existed never had the chance to procreate. We are expendable. Most of our lives have no meaning.
>>
>>36536480
Free will doesn't exist so they had no choice
>>
>>36536870
What a faggot, I bet he doesn't even believe in the free market.
>>
>>36536480 (OP)
Our parents played Russian roulette with our lives by virtue of bringing us into this world. Some are fortunate with genetic lottery and are also lucky, and some of us fail in all respects and become ugly, depressed NEETs. Unfortunately most of us weren't so lucky.

Our parents hoped for better but now they're stuck with us. That's the sad reality.
>>
>>36536480
We were born countless times into this body. We will remain reincarnating until we'll find and fulfill our mission. Who knows how many times you've typed out this reply.
>>
>>36536480
they are selfish anon
>>
for teh lulz
bro0o
>>
it's real life
>>
File: 1493104121360.jpg (136KB, 1000x1430px) Image search: [Google]
1493104121360.jpg
136KB, 1000x1430px
I sometimes ask the same question. I never asked for this life and all of these hardships. I try not to be angry with my mummy, because I know she wanted the best for me.

I just feel bad for having such bad genetics and being unable to turn my life around socially.

>>36536636
That's literally one of the worst combination of parents to have. Sorry, bro.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.