[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I move to a big city from a small town? Whys it so expensive.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3502.png (52KB, 300x300px)
IMG_3502.png
52KB, 300x300px
How do I move to a big city from a small town? Whys it so expensive.
>>
>>36536470
Help bloz
>>
>>36536470
Because demand for renting and housing, with bigger cities, there is also an increase in wage earning supposedly.

I wouldn't want to move to a city though.
>>
>>36536792
Yeah but that's the only place to make money. I don't know how to move there as a peasant it's like my only option is to show up wearing a patato sack as a shirt and steal shit.
>>
How small is your town, OP? The one I live in has less than 500 people, and the biggest town i've ever lived in has 2,000 people
>>
>>36536834
>steal shit
There's a whole bunch of living options, and stealing is not required if you know how to make a bang for your buck.
>>
>>36536847
It says 2000 on Wikipedia but I think it's a large area. I have like 10 houses near mine and another bunch of houses down the road but besides that it's all empty everywhere else with the occasional house inside a field for some reason and there's like 2 or 3 stores here. One of which isn't even going because it's a chain store and they charge like 50% extra on everything for being the only store.

There's a couple other small towns around me but I'm not even remotely close to anything big. The other small towns are all like 8-10k people at most and only have small stores and some of them have a Walmart or something. It's pretty much all just chain resteraunts like McDonald's and Pizza Hut.
>>
>>36536924
pretty much how it is here. small towns surrounded by other small towns, surrounded by fast food restaurants. I've been to a big city before and i just feel lost. Don't know if i could ever feel at home there to be honest
>>
>>36536903
But how when you don't have a place to stay because you can't afford a thousand a month for a shit room
>>
>>36536470
Why do you want to go to a big city?
If you're in America big city means:

>lots of niggers and burritos
>Expensive living
>normies fucking everywhere
>Have to live in shitty small apartments with thin walls so you can hear your normie neighbor playing Rap and having sex
>Because you have to live in shitty apartment you have to engage in small talk everyday with normies
>More crimes, more likely to get robbed.

Go if you have a good job secured there
Otherwise, stay where you are, small towns are very comfy and robot friendly.
>>
>>36536470
because democrats, that's why
>>
>>36537049
Well it's better than never making money and living in the middle of nowhere where the only thing to do is to ride around in your truck with your dog
>>
>>36537067
Your problem is lack of weed
With weed a simple walk is fun and interesting
Only go if you have a secured job.
>>
>>36537137
I smoke weed but everyone in the city says weed is cheaper/better/everywhere and here to get weed I have to deal with a bunch of psychopaths
>>
>>36537048
Listen bitch, you ain't getting away.
>>
>>36537190
Fuck it I'll hop on the greyhound and live on the streets until the criminals accept me
>>
It's expensive, but there is more work and more opportunity to make money. Get two months average rent together at least, but you should be fine. If people who don't speak the language from war torn hell holes can do it, so can you.
>>
>>36538584
Yeah but don't those guys have people to live with and they just come here and sleep on a fold out
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.