[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Right

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

Why does being far left mean you are free thinking and enlightened, and chose that path for yourself but being far right means you're brainwashed and a slave and so on.

picture semi related
>>
>>36535340
30 years ago it was the truth. It doesn't mean that today, it's just their propaganda stuck in the past.
>>
>>36535340

In the past liberalism was against the norm, as it should be. You could be a liberal an claim you were somehow intelligent for thinking there is 600+ genders because its different than the normal beliefs.

Now liberalism is mainstream, and you're unique if you're willing to entertain far right ideas. And to be honest senpai these crazy right wing ideas seem much more intelligent than the left wing ones.
>>
>>36535340
Right wingers are pretty much the most territorial, selfish, and narcissistic beings out there. Those traits are some of the easiest to exploit by leaders because they're kind of the "default" human, primal man.

The entire point of being far left-wing is the exact opposite: open borders, distributed wealth, and anonymity among fellow workers. It doesn't help that most well known educators and intellectuals are left-wing either.
>>
>>36535478

>supporting Somalian rape gangs is good
>gender studies is real education
>because someone teaches classes that means they're smarter than people who work irl
>>
>>36535340
>not being neoliberal

join us and look down on everyone
>>
>>36535623

>join us and be looked down by everyone

FTFY : ^ )
>>
>>36535340
>>36535478
Do you guys really have this little self awareness or are you doing this on purpose?
>>
>>36535567
>Using either/or fallacies in 2017
Nobody supports those rape gangs, they support bettering the lives of those who DO want to better their own lives. The rape gangs were an unforeseen consequence that nobody wished for.
Not every left-winger is taking Gender Studies in college, just like how not every right-winger is not going to college in the first place.
Well, in order to teach a class (especially in college) the teacher is required to pretty much be an expert at the subject. Although there are definitely those outliers, i'm also sure not many people who "work irl" are smarter than college professors. Besides, there are many ways to classify being smart. I'd personally claim that a Professor is more valuable than a skilled carpenter in today's society, especially in the next few years.
>>
>>36535678
Extreme positions call for extreme descriptions.
>>
>>36535421
Liberalism isnt main stream. Calling yourself a liberal is, but shitting all over the civil liberties of others, as most "liberals" do these days makes you distinctly illiberal.
>>
>>36535748

>support open borders
>rape gangs come in and rape white women
>police arrest their fathers for fighting back
>wages going down and jobs going away
>1000s of genders
>Western society is collapsing
>still clinging to your failed liberal ideology
>REEEEE FUCKING CONSERVATIVES GET OUT!!!!!!

Does it feel bad being on the wrong side of history? : ^ )
>>
>>36535823
Why is a conservative browsing r9k?
>>
>>36535820

Liberalism is mainstream. Sorry anon, you aren't special anymore, you're just like everyone else now : ^ )
>>
>>36535859

I'm here for the trap threads.
>>
>>36535918
please tell me that you're just kidding
>>
>>36535974

>claims to be intelligent
>can't understand sarcasm

Also the answer is no : ^ )
>>
>>36536110
so you're conservative and gay
>>
>>36536128

>implying traps are gay
>implying I'm a conservative
>implying liberal and conservative are the only two political ideologies
>using either/or fallacies in 2017
>>
>>36535748
If what they teach is inherently harmful, there's no way they can be valuable. Professors of sociology, and cultural studies do nothing but hurt society as a whole.
>>
File: wfwcd.png (10KB, 839x70px) Image search: [Google]
wfwcd.png
10KB, 839x70px
>>36536191
I'm not the same guy as>>36535748
and why are you are trying so hard to be obnoxious
is this you?
>>
>>36535340
>Why does being far left mean you are free thinking and enlightened, and chose that path for yourself but being far right means you're brainwashed and a slave and so on.

Because you're listening to retarded leftists.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8

I'm tired of arguing, shit like this needs to go. I'm so fucking tired of it.
>>
>>36535478
>left wingers are happy to ruin fucking everything just for a sense of personal smug moral superiority and to virtue signal
>calls others selfish and narcissistic
>>
File: 1492335362088.jpg (191KB, 1024x1022px) Image search: [Google]
1492335362088.jpg
191KB, 1024x1022px
>>36536419
IT'S BILL NYE THE WEIMAR GUY

I'm over arguing too.
I've been arguing for years, under the premise that the people I'm arguing with would concede eventually.
But they just doubled down.
I thought they had good intentions, and just had a different idea of what would make everybody happy, but over the last few months I've seen it's nothing but an effort to subvert and corrupt every single thing that our society was built upon and believed in.
They just want to destroy everything, it's completely malicious.

This isn't a world I'd feel good about bringing children into.
>>
>>36536206
Sociology is the study of how people behave in groups. It's not good for a whole society to be as ignorant of that as ourselves.

Similarly if we neglect cultural studies, we miss out not only on the opportunity to see things in other ways, but also on the understanding of how cultures change.

Again, it's not something everyone needs to know, but that doesn't mean it's of no value.
>>
>>36536705

>you're ignorant if you don't think there's 6000 genders

Sociology is good as a field, unfortunately sociology in America is not because of all the shitty professors.
>>
>>36536705
Their fields for people to try and dominate society by claiming to study it. They exist for no other purpose than to advance leftist politics. I'd call sociologists activists in lab coats, but they'd probably consider lab coats too essentialist or something.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.