[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hypothetical Question:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

File: vlcsnap-596190.jpg (13KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-596190.jpg
13KB, 500x281px
Hello r9k,
If you suddenly had a qt gf come into your life out of nowhere, what are some things she could do for you to help you tolerate your crippling depression and meme anxiety?
What would make you feel even slightly less tormented by your reality?
I-I'm asking for a friend...
Thank you for any advice and for reading.
>>
cuddling, holding hands, offering a lap pillow and running her fingers through my hair, letting me bury my face in her chest and cry until my eyes hurt
>>
>>36534617
Your friend can give me some contact information if he likes
>>
>>36534617
my waifu
Kiri a best
>>
File: da18-Djn.jpg (12KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
da18-Djn.jpg
12KB, 240x240px
>>36534617
She'd be a nice companion to talk to and go places with.
>>
>>36534617
she could kill me or suck my dick really mean
>>
File: 1467305200236.gif (461KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1467305200236.gif
461KB, 500x282px
>>36534617
Someone who can share humor in the darkest of jokes and sweet ass depression memes, and let's me have some alone time every now and then instead of trying to attach to my hip. Even just talking to me about random topics would be nice
>tfw no such qt3.14 gf exists
>>
File: 15879-620x-szskiri.jpg (22KB, 620x320px) Image search: [Google]
15879-620x-szskiri.jpg
22KB, 620x320px
>>36534742
Stay away from my robot bf! I'm saving him, you greedy degenerate contact-posting roastie.
>>
>>36534617
well I want a rich gf to buy me a Fender Jazzmaster with Seymour Duncan mics, an Orange amp, a Boss Os-2, a Boss Tr-2, a Neunaber and MXR reverb
>>
>>36534617
(Males) can't be females (female) you faggot
>>
>>36534929
And if you're a female you can fuck off and stop pretending your bf isn't a Chad your normie roastie bitch
>>
Someone that would just sit with me. Someone that didn't feel silence was awkward, but also loved talking. Someone who's face brightened to see me
>>
File: 1492351314592.gif (2MB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1492351314592.gif
2MB, 480x480px
>tolerate your crippling depression and meme anxiety?
Try aspergers
also what manga?
>>
>>36534617
>What would make you feel even slightly less tormented by your reality?
If a girl outwardly said she wanted to spend time with me that would make my day. Hell, it would make my year.
>>
>>36534617
I would instantly feel a lot better if she was genuine and actually liked me.
>>
I would want her to put her phone/device in a plastic bag along with mine, so neither of us could use them.
I would place this bag in my house.
We would then walk into the woods, towards the mountains, talking the entire time.
At 1:00 pm, we would turn around and walk back to my house, to avoid the storms that form at higher altitudes in the afternoon, talking the entire time.
See, all of the mental disorders that kike doctors make up can be cured through honest conversation, while walking through nature. Western humans are all mentally ill, because they place themselves in little boxes and stare at screens while lying to each other all day.
>>
>>36534617
Irrelevent, those people don't exist.
>>
I don't know about other robots but I'm very big on physical affection, so a lot of it would be great. Otherwise I dunno lol I guess doing stuff together, sort of away from the world in our own little microcosm

>>36535138
>See, all of the mental disorders that kike doctors make up can be cured through honest conversation, while walking through nature. Western humans are all mentally ill, because they place themselves in little boxes and stare at screens while lying to each other all day.
Wise as fuck
>>
>>36535167
OP is a roastie asking for advice about what she could do to help a robot
>>
File: 1250039457740.jpg (63KB, 676x409px) Image search: [Google]
1250039457740.jpg
63KB, 676x409px
>>36534617
You can't its a brain disease.

Discuss whatever sets him off and whatever it is NEVER DO IT or he'll kill someone.

I thought I was doing well until the other day I get home at 7am and my key wouldn't work in the door.
>think mom had had the locks changed
>immediately freak out, blow up her phone for half an hour, wont pick up
>get more and more upset
>begin to think about getting in my car and driving off a cliff
>parents were really going to do this to me
>get mad, vault back fence, with a metal folding chair from car to smash the back door
>try key first
>key works?
So I go through the house to the front door.
It turns out the stupid cunt had left her keys in the lock on the inside, which prevents the door from being unlocked.

Scariest fucking day in two years. Genuinely thought mom had had the locks changed while I was at work and had cut me off. Made me realize I'm going to be like this forever even if things are going great. All it takes is one spaz moment and I get sucked into a mental hole.
>>
>>36535060
zetsubou sensei.
>>
>>36534617
Honestly if a girl just outright said something like "I'm really glad I met you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you." I might just instantly fall in love with her if i wasn't already. Just knowing that she wanted to make my life better would mean so much to me.
>>
>>36534617
She could come back...
>>
>>36534785
He sounds very fortunate.
>>
>>36535086
Bro,

You have no idea how wrong that can go.
>>
>>36534617
>what are some things she could do for you to help you tolerate your crippling depression and meme anxiety?
not making me want to fucking kill them would be a great start
having opportunities to act like a bf would do a lot to distract me from my malaise, but humans are fucking insufferable so fuck if I'm going to go out of my way for anyone like that
I guess for the kind of robot that has a gf, seeming trustworthy / like you won't abandon him is more important than not being a stupid fucking roastie, in terms of inspiring commitment and the feelings of security that accompany commitment
>>
>>36535505
Please don't say we'd kill people. I'm just going to drink, feel pain, and not be able to stop thinking.
>>
>>36536067
Aa psychotic as your post is the last part is true.
>>
File: cap.jpg (27KB, 326x326px) Image search: [Google]
cap.jpg
27KB, 326x326px
>>36536057
How so? I suppose if they were lying and just wanted to get your hopes up, but otherwise I don't see your point.
>>
>>36534617
I'd be able to get back to reading, practicing math, and eating on a consistent schedule if I had someone to hold me accountable for not doing it and praise me for doing it. Also I'd be less depressed if I felt like someone actually cared about me.
>>
File: 1251865689003.jpg (16KB, 400x382px) Image search: [Google]
1251865689003.jpg
16KB, 400x382px
>>36536102
I would dude, myself and whoever else.
If I get that rock bottom sensation that comes from being abandoned, I panic and everything seems like an equally bad decision.
>>
Just hearing her say that she loves me is all i need.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.