[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people take MGTOW seriously?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 19

File: 1493091118002.png (67KB, 714x1354px) Image search: [Google]
1493091118002.png
67KB, 714x1354px
Why do people take MGTOW seriously?
>>
>>36533869
because you trivialize the tragedy of society's failures
>>
>>36533869
Why do people take marriage seriously? It's only beneficial for women, men are almost guaranteed to get fucked over by marriage.
>>
File: mogotito.jpg (52KB, 1024x249px) Image search: [Google]
mogotito.jpg
52KB, 1024x249px
>>36533869
your daily reminder
oregano
>>
>not caring about arbitrary societal obligations makes you a fat neckbeard MRA

whatever you say
>>
>>36533869
Because women are shit, society hates men, and the law discriminates against men on women's behalf. Women are evil imps, and more men are getting that. Once waifubots come along, they'll be obsolete for anything but breeding.
>>
>>36533869
If someone was to ask you to invest all of the money you have to your name, and a percentage of all of your future earnings in a company that has a 50% chance of failing, would you do it?
>>
>>36534006
but i have a gf, fag. She incorrectly thinks i want to get married some day. I live in a state without common law marriages and refuse to cum inside her even when wearing a condom.
>>
File: 1493095834630.png (67KB, 714x1354px) Image search: [Google]
1493095834630.png
67KB, 714x1354px
>>36533869
fix'd

rllkllrlrlrl
>>
>all these roasties and white knight normies getting mad that men aren't worshipping the vagina

If we're all pathetic loser that can't get any anyways then why do you care so fucking much? It shouldnt matter to you
>>
File: 1492650306068.jpg (106KB, 500x622px) Image search: [Google]
1492650306068.jpg
106KB, 500x622px
>>36534006
>gross exaggerations
>you're all ugly fat loser virgins (only attractive people get married and bachelor don't exist)
>no women want you anyway (muh vagina)
>nobody cares (that's why i'm telling you to do doing it)
>i'm one of you guys (see? i said it so stop doing this)
daily reminder of what? some roastie bitch writes some big larp post and lies? no way a 40 year old man writes that kind of crap fucking retard. mgtow is about not getting married and plenty of men should know about that. plenty of ugly people get married to so this how "lmao virgin ugly!" shit is a joke. most of the biggest mgtow people were married. totally embarrassing roastie retard. you took a low quality screenshot of your own post to repost it cause you're so scared of mgtow

>>36534415
angry and scared. mgtow teaches men not to marry and treat women like garbage. they're completely scared of the idea that men learn marriage is a scam and how they're worthless holes. unless men give them power they're powerless and just wet holes
>>
>>36533869
Is the implication here he would've had a chance if he didn't go his own way? Because that's laughable.
>>
>>36535433

the implication is that no one cares if you are doing mgtow

they occasionally think that it's a world shattering event that is sure to cause gender imbalance in the dating scene when it's barely a blip on the radar
>>
File: 1484968147625.jpg (55KB, 438x359px) Image search: [Google]
1484968147625.jpg
55KB, 438x359px
>>36536045
MGTOW is the stupidest shit I've ever seen.

"I can't wait to die alone and fail my one true biological purpose to this existence."

"I don't need companionship like every other living mammal on the face of the Earth"
>>
>>36536133
>"I can't wait to die alone and fail my one true biological purpose to this existence."
Are you seriously implying there is any purpose to existence? If everyone reproduced and did it a lot it would wreck the ecosystem balance of consumption. In fact as consumers we're already out paced it all pretty much and are causing real harm to it. The funny part is it is mostly females buying shit that wrecks the planet. Lab animal tested products made out of animals, they say they love the cute things yet they eat them and wear products made out of it, while telling you it's wrong to kill them to eat them if you mention anything about hunting. A lot of their products are not biodegradable, the plastic beads in skin care products don't break down and build up in the ecosystem messing up natural habitats and creatures. What for? To look pretty for some ape creature human male they consider attractive so they can make more pollution creating apes? You really think the whole purpose of existing is to just pollute and create more polluters?
>>
>>36536133
>purpose

you poor sad cuckold
>>
>>36536133

>Biological purpose

Life has no purpose, anon. it's a blind, pointless affection.
>>
I'm not even MGTOW but I do agree that you don't necessarily need women to be successful.
>>
>>36536477
Yes.

>>36536538
>Life has no purpose

Then why do people pour themselves into their offspring? You fail to see the human race as highly advanced bacteria.

It's the closest you can get to a true reason to live.
>>
>>36536582

You can pour your energy into anything you'd like. It won't make that thing any more meaningful in the objective sense.

>True reason to live

I beg to differ. Unless you can give some sort of reason that isn't circular, having children is just another thing to occupy your time.
>>
>>36536598
>Having children is just another thing

That's incorrect though. It's un-like anything else in this world.

Half of all that you are. A genetic hard-wiring from both parties to love one another.

The only thing aside from immediate family that we can feel natural sympathy and compassion for.

Diseased parents only stem from industrial society.

You can try and brand the reasoning circular all you like, but it's the truth. We're alive to reproduce and propagate the human race.

Anything else is time occupancy.
>>
>>36536644

Have children if you think it will make your life enjoyable. But to somehow turn this enjoyment into Meaning in Life is absurd.
>>
>>36536689
It's more than enjoyment.
You simply refuse to listen.
>>
>>36536644
i really don't agree with you man. i've felt natural sympathy and compassion for non-family. i've also felt completely detached from family at times. inb4 you redefining the term natural to fit your narrative
>>
>>36536133
>muh biologically purpose

Guess what, it's Not a purpose since there's Not a designer, learn how to think before spouting your little faux intellectual buzzwords
>>
>>36536720

Every reason you've given is all incentive to have children, but it not a reason to think having children is meaningful.
>>
>>36536731
>There's no designer

Evolution designed us to be flaw-less for the world we live in.

>>36536736
>It's all just incentive

It is incentive, but what lies on the other side of it is true meaning.

>>36536725
>I've felt detached from family

This is only due to the consequences of the industrial world we live in.

You would feel horrible if your family didn't care for you.
>>
>>36536582
Thats Not what purpose means you fucktard, grow a brain next time you wanna debate.

The reproducing instinct has evolved randonmly and can be ignored by humans.

Purpose=thing that has been designed by someone with a mind

Human biology= Not designed but evolved randomnly
>>
>>36536786
>Evolution designed us

Evolution is a random process, no design involved, and there clearly arehumans with genetic defects that can't thrive in our environment
>>
>>36533869
because there is truth to it. sure, there is a lot of cringe material, but that doesn't mean that they don't make good points. the only people who are actually *against mgtow are neo nazis, wannabe chads(think TRP and PUAs), women, and white knight leftists(reddit).

I see in your picture it is specifically mentioned that half of marriages end in divorce. It is implied that somehow that is something stupid to say. Care to explain why you posted that picture? What is so funny about acknowledging the very high divorce rate?
>>
>>36536786
There are plenty of accomplished people Who have no children or just have non biological (adopted) children, Not everyone derives happiness from The same things, if you can just be happy by fertilizing an Egg good for you, you will achieve your happiness easily, most humans aren't that simple
>>
>>36536810
>Evolved randomly

yet also evolved perfectly despite the random nature of evolution.

Evolved that way for a good reason, reproduction and growth.

Love is a real emotion distinct from all others to initiate and bind.

A fool willingly walks away from the closest thing to an evolutionary purpose they can achieve.
>>
>>36536832
Out-liers don't change the fact that we're absolutely perfect to exist on planet Earth.

They're just proof of the process that made us that way.
>>
>>36536867
You can never know the deepest desires of other human beings when they may not even know that it's there.
>>
>>36536133
I care about neither of those things, and I'm happier than "muh biological purpose" normalfags.
>>
>>36533869
I know you are just a baiting roastie, but MGTOW is shit because that's exactly what the kikes want. It's the ultimate bluepill.
>>
>>36536786
>Evolution designed us to be flaw-less for the world we live in.
that's why you spent your time here
>>
>>36533987
Depends on if your gurl is r or K selected.
>>
>>36537156
The industrial world isn't the same thing as the world we're intended to inhabit. Our bodies are made to accomplish incredible feats of athleticism, but very few reach such a thing in the modern world.
>>
MGTOW are nihilists who dont believe in anything, not even LOVE.
so sad, honestly. They dont even love their parents because they dont believe in love. How sad
>>
>>36537199
Love is as much an enemy to reason as hate is. You have to choose, emotion or logic.
>>
>>36534006
Oh shitty did you get that from Reddit
>>
>>36533869

no hymen, no diamond, sister
>>
>>36536689
This is why you're depressed. You are a filthy hedonist who's only goal is to make everything enjoyable.

Life isn't always enjoyable moron. It obviously can't be. So you work to some other goal. If all you want to do is "be le happy xDD" just take a kilo of heroine and shoot yourself.
>>
To be honest I'm actually a sex-positive feminist from TheBluePill and come here to get my fix of outrageous misogynistic bullshit.

I always thought that you robot incels and MGTOWs were basically the same. After all your ideas about how women are tend to be the same bitter, delusional, insecure, paranoid bullshit.

Aren't you both permavirgins that hate women for not giving you any sex?

Sure MGTOWs are "sour grapes" foxes that think that they are going their own way although women sent them their own way (due to their obvious personality problems) while you guys still whine about not having a gf, but aren't your ideas about women the exact same?

>inb4 get out normie REEEEE

Don't get mad just because I have several fuckbuddies
>>
I go my own way until I lose enough weight to value myself beyond the average woman.

MGTOW is just extended monk mode.
>>
>>36539039

>I am so much better than you all yet I come here to stalk you and laugh at how much worst you are than me

I'm sure we give a shit about the ugly hag that you are.
>>
MGTOW is about not letting women dictate your worth as a man.

What some dumb 95 IQ roastie think you're worth is irrelevant.

These are after all the same women who mate with 80 IQ man because they are bigger than them and shit out a bunch of similarly retarded children.
>>
>>36536975
if we are perfect to exist here, why do we deteriorate and die?
>>
>>36539151
Well you guys ideas about women and feminism are so far out that it's actually really funny to read your conspiracy-like hateful "truths"

I don't laugh at regular threads were people complain about being lonely or depressed. That's not what I'm doing.

It's just that I love reading flat earth, Mandela effect, red pill stuff, manosphere, gamergate and other conspiracy theories.

It's just funny to read something like "I can't get laid because women are all just fucking whores that only like douchebags" or their creative feminist strawmen arguments.
>>
>>36539039
>Aren't you both permavirgins that hate women for not giving you any sex?
No. I don't want sex from you. My problem is women who act like I should worship them just for a chance of sex as a reward.
>>
>>36539440
I'm not a woman though.

In regards to "worshipping". Do you just mean treating her with basic human decency and being nice? How is that a problem? "Oh no I can't be an inconsiderate asshole to a woman if I want to have sex with her"
>>
File: 1485944516987.png (516KB, 1352x5823px) Image search: [Google]
1485944516987.png
516KB, 1352x5823px
>>36539273
How many men have you falsely accused of rape? I predict at least "one" instance of regret rape from a worn out "sex positive" hole like you. Also don't reply to this.
>>
>>36536786
>family strife never existed until the industrial revolution
you keep saying that and this is how I know you are likely
1 retarded
2 a woman
>>
File: 1481906167135.jpg (32KB, 419x350px) Image search: [Google]
1481906167135.jpg
32KB, 419x350px
companionship is a beautiful thing guys
>>
>>36533869
Cuz they can't get laid
>>
>>36533869
it's poe's law in action as usual
>>
>>36540089
Tis only a beautiful thing for chads, anon
>>
>>36533869
Ohhh nooo I was going mgtow to make roasties jealous of me this whole time, whatever will I do??? :( back to the plantation, thx op
>>
I'm MGTOW but I don't talk about it or pretend like women don't hate me anyway.
>>
>>36540089
Wouldn't know, only Chads ever get it.
>>
>>36533869
Bullshit pic. MGTOW are mostly chads that got fucked over by women.
>>
File: 1492617424334.png (349KB, 1000x985px) Image search: [Google]
1492617424334.png
349KB, 1000x985px
>>36533869
girl would never not obey the strong man so this isn t accurate
>>
>>36536863
I think in USA it's already 70%.
>>
File: 1491721350272.png (1001KB, 930x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1491721350272.png
1001KB, 930x1200px
>your girlfriend will take all your money and I know it for sure
Normally I wouldn't respond to this sort of thing, but that one bothers me as well. It's not my fault that YOU have poor taste in women.
>>
>>36540854
It's pretty clear that the MGTOW movement is based on bad partner choices. They only care about looks and thus choose shitty, but good looking partners and then are surprised if they aren't amazing.

According to them women can't be funny, interesting or smart, but a much better explanation is just that those women stay away from MGTOWs due to their obvious personality defects.

All the women that are willing to stay with them therefore are low quality, but MGTOWs aren't smart enough to realize this.
>>
>>36541207
Even in the 90s that wouldn't be a problem, as I said, 70% of marriages in US end up in a divorce. You didn't had to do all this mental workout you did back then. Ugly or pretty girls.
>>
File: 1493045789164.png (101KB, 650x850px) Image search: [Google]
1493045789164.png
101KB, 650x850px
>Why do people take MGTOW seriously?
because they have good points.

what? are you mad that your traditionalist utopia isn't happening? grow the fuck up. my friend is mad at me for not working and paying taxes and he is just bitter about it. and you are bitter about MGTOW for not wanting to marry.
stop trying to play the society's police officer and fuck off
>>
>>36540854
well statistics are not in your favor, 70% of woman initiate marriage so it strengthens mgtow claims, further more 90% of men pay alimony and child support in divorce so that can't be denied.
i think you are just immature at this point. the difference between a good woman is a bad one is just opportunity and waiting for the right moment to strike
>>
File: 1492973500944.png (8KB, 261x359px) Image search: [Google]
1492973500944.png
8KB, 261x359px
>>36534006
>be me
>male in early twenties
>have a job and go to college
>pay taxes, law abiding citizen, never done any drugs
>im considered a literal subhuman while a NEET stacy is enjoying a near perfect life

I want off this ride
>>
>>36541207
>According to them women can't be funny interesting or smart.

well woman can be anything they want, but why would they be anything beyond what they already are? they don't procreate by showing off their technical prowess
>>
>>36536133
I'm not dying alone on purpose because of "roasties". I'm dying alone because I'm a failure at life.
Big difference
>>
>>36534006
>how many 6'2 good 8/10 call themselves mgtow?

well considering that barely 5% of the population answer to this standard then you can't consider it a factor. its like being mad that all men who are billionaires aren't mgtow because they have options.
that's an incredibly stupid argument
>>
>>36534006
They're not boycotting the 9/10 women
They're boycotting the fat ugly women they would normally end up with if they pursued a relationship
>>
File: 1491057769923.jpg (40KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
1491057769923.jpg
40KB, 500x421px
>>36533869
Because even a broken clock is right twice a day
>>
>>36541605
lets be honest here. a 6/10 woman have more options than a 6/10 guy.
and a 6/10 guy shouldn't settle for a 4 because why would you waste money and time for someone you are not attracted to
>>
>>36540854
It's called hypergamy friend. All women are hypgergamous. They might not act upon it, but they still have the capacity to fuck over any man. A good woman is like a white tiger trained by Siegfried and Roy. They have the capability to destroy. What's to stop your perfect woman from destroying you? It's like feminists saying all men are rapists but we know all men don't rape. If all men are rape, why aren't there more rapists? It's because rape is deemed a crime. That impulse of rape has been checked. Society does not do the same for hypergamy. Women are incentivized to fuck over men without repercussions. Society deems women are entitled to a man's money yet a man is not entitled to a woman's hole. If not all women are like that, go out and abolish adultery and marital rape laws. No man currently has an incentive to throw his life on the line for a tiny guarantee for sex. >To have and to hold
What happens when a woman decides no more sex in the marriage? You're fucked. It's literally her only job in a marriage.
>>
File: 3.png (77KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
77KB, 251x242px
>You're an unwanted fat fedora wearing nerd virgin but let me tell you all about how you still have to chase tail and propagate this endless toil for the next generation.
Yeah sure buddy, let me get right on that.
>>
MGTOW Won

http://www.gallup.com/poll/183515/fewer-young-people-say-relationship.aspx?g_source=married&g_medium=search&g_campaign=tiles

By choice or by force, men are not getting married at rates of the past. Instead of doing what society is pressuring them to do, both Chad and robots are rejecting marriage. While Chad is doing what Tyrone has been doing for generations (abandoning their children to be raised by single moms) robots that have found financial success, like stem majors and asian americans, are rejecting their role s beta bucks providers.

Japan is literally facing an existential crisis because of MGTOW, as is most of the civilized first world. Birthrates are falling in most industrialized countries for decades, and that decline has only accelerated with millennials.

Do you honestly think Chad is going to marry some slut that rode the cock carousel? Do you think he is going to give up the endless stream of fresh pussy he is offered via smartphone apps? Chad IS MGTOW personified.
>>
>>36533935
Wow
/thread
>>
>>36533869
i think the only people exempt from ridicule who "go their own way" are men who've been divorced and crushed by women.
my father broke off the marriage with my mother, but he got to keep the kids. but he's been alone ever since and i'm pretty sure he'd be a robot if my mother never wanted his money. the reason they broke up was because he wanted to keep his comfy job instead of moving up for more dosh.
now he goes to work from 7 to 4, makes bank, takes a bike ride, and makes pizza while watching star trek. his life is pretty great.
>>
>>36542705
of course my dad doesn't loudly proclaim to have "gone his own way", he just keeps to himself and lives a quiet life.
I guess the real point I should have said is people who aren't obnoxious about their personal choice should be exempt from ridicule
>>
>>36543185
No one complains about men that solely to their own way. The problem with MGTOW is that they don't go to their own way but loudly proclaim it as if anyone cares and constantly post bullshit about how horrible women are
>>
>>36536644
You sound mentally defective. I'm not at all surprised you're not MGTOW.
>>
>>36536786
>Evolution designed us to be flaw-less for the world we live in.
That's not how evolution works. Evolution does not have a purpose. I hate to say that since I think it's a mechanism created by God and working as intended, but there really is no intention to it other than things can adapt. You seem to go way over board about the adaption part, things are good enough to survive or not. Evolution is just what is left trying to adapt. Survival of the fittest means you could have the least fit survive but it's retroactively now the best since it managed not to die. It'd be like if a comet wiped out everything on one side of a planet while leaving the other side nearly unaffected. The stuff smashed by a comet might of been fitter and better adapted from evolution but the stuff on the other side is the fittest since it didn't win a Darwin Award you putz. Why am I even telling you this? You're too dumb to understand it.
>>
>>36534006
It's not a movement you fucking fag. It's a group of men with similar interests and similar mindset. That isn't anything new.
>>
Pic related is the average MGTOW

And as usual there's not a single ounce of self awareness
>>
>>36541723
>spot the brain washed drone spouting preconditioned rhetoric
you're not an MGTOW
>>
>>36544882
I thought the premise of becoming MGTOW was swallowing all that red pill rhetoric and repeating it over and over again

At least that's what the website and subreddit is all about.
>>
>>36534080
hahahaha fat stupid basement dwelling loser
>>
>>36544882
Which part am I wrong about? I basically wrote what I was listening TFM say about NAWALT. I think it's spot on.
>>
>>36535150
>you've never seen a vagina in real life
>>
>>36533869
But they dont?
Originally original
>>
>>36545035
Dude you're running off a script you sound like.. hold on let me control f sour grapes>>36539039
this bait. That's what you sound like.
>>
>>36545301
Wait which part of the bait do I sound like? The sour grapes part? I'm confused on why my personal status would matter and not the truth of the statements. It sounds ad hom as fuck. Also are you a feminist?
>>
>>36541723
Feminists don't even say that all men are rapists.

That's just another sing of the typical MGTOW paranoia and victim complex.

If they say it it's in reply to geniuses that say that a nice guy like them wouldn't ever rape and that if women didn't want to get raped they should stop hanging out with douchebags or non-whites.

They aren't saying that literally every man is a rapist (unless they are crazy second wavers that normal feminists hate just as much as you do), but that all kinds of men can be rapists. That there isn't a certain type of men that women can look out to.
>>
>>36545599
It only sounds true if one is damaged.

Just like cults only appeal to vulnerable damaged people with low self esteem all the red pill stuff about women only appeals to guys that have had a few bad experiences with women, a lack of sexual success, though levels of insecurity and low emotional intelligence.
>>
>>36533869
Good job completely missing the point of MGTOW.

Its literally in the fucking name, how retarded do you have to be to miss the point.
>>
>>36545599
Really guy? It's a script. Yes I'm a feminist and MGTOW. The things you both say are scripts. You might as well be automated in what you say. If you manual typed it out instead of copy pasta you're retarded.
>>
>>36545683
>It only sounds true if one is damaged.
You can't prove the statements false so you decide to tar my feathers with ad hom. It should be simple to disprove with documented statistics stating the otherwise of what I previously put forth.
>>36545638
When i say "all are blah blah" I'm generally speaking. Exceptions don't disprove the rule. All women are feminists. Even if they say they aren't. If they weren't, they would not take the benefits of feminism. It's automatically there for them. They would deny the benefits given and then not be feminist. It's simple really. What is a man's punishment for rape? Jail. What's a woman's punishment for destroying their marriage? What's the crime against a woman who commits adultery, has no fault divorce, and the entire back of the government at their side? You can't ignore that no matter how much you don't include it in your rebuttal.
>>
>>36545910
I once was highly damaged myself. Shitty highschool and women only laughing at me.

I swallowed the whole red pill and "women can't ever respect weak men" bullshit, but in college I met some great women that helped me get out of my depression.

Then I realized that it was 3 women that were shitty to me and I simply projected that hate on the whole sex.

Once you pull yourself out of that toxic rhetoric you will realize how far out your ideas about women were
>>
>>36545770
I am a part of institutions. We will repeat a moto and creed, our culture uses specific phrases. We don't do it to convince other people what we believe. Arguing old talking points is stupid since you're just going to repeat what you think. I haven't got nothing against women as a whole just individuals that happen to be women. If they have some tards to back them up whatever, they are going to be busy over stupid shit all the time. None of it is going to convince me to throw over to their own personal cause aside from reason. You know what is reasonable? Feminism. We shouldn't discriminate someone because they're a different gender. The opposition of females doing what males does isn't something MGTOW is. I think you're a worthless automated bot repeating that shit like a creed. If an individual can do something I'd rather work with a competent person. I know females that done more than either of us and the circumstances were worse for them, creating the circumstance of it being worse on purpose is fucking stupid. Us being considered shit is their loss.
>>
>>36545770
I previously stated I rewrote what TFM was stating on NAWALT. So the only problem you have is that's it's not an original idea. So what? I share the same thought as him on this and it helped make my point. Here's the source. https://youtu.be/mN1ZlGIBbBg
>>
File: 010_al_capone_theredlist.jpg (941KB, 1882x2525px) Image search: [Google]
010_al_capone_theredlist.jpg
941KB, 1882x2525px
>>36533869
Mgtow is stupid but I also agree that men need to stop thinking primarily that there goal I'm life is too get a women.
>>
I could take MGTOW seriously if they wouldn't spend all the time just complaining that all women are vapid dumb bitches that only want Chad. Guess what MGTOW you only want the most vapid Stacey's
>>
>>36545983
>not all m&ms are toxic! Try them all to see if it's true!
I could care less if there was a perfect woman. I'm perfectly content by myself. The only thing I would really need a woman for is sex and even then that's getting iffy. My hand costs less than a relationship. If women's rights are taken away, adultery laws abolished, and marital rape is abolished, I'll think about sharing my life with women again. Not holding my breath though.
>>
I think MGTOW is great because it serves as a warning for guys to be more cautious about how they deal with woman, but because basement dwellers latch on to the movement people try to discredit it like >>36534006

Notice that no one can argue against MGTOWs message because it pretty much hits the nail on the head, so they attack the weakest of its followers instead.
>>
>>36534006
Except this fag is saying that all women get chads to fuck them. Guess what there are ugly women just as there are ugly men. You think some 3/10 disgusting bitch will get chad cock? lol

They have to settle for disgusting men as well.
>>
>>36534006

Also 1 thing I forgot.

You don't have to call yourself MGTOW to be a fucking MGTOW. Lots of chads are MGTOW without actually even knowing of its existence.

You think only fat disgusting fucks are mgtow?
Dan Bilzerian is a prime example of this, he only cares about women for sexual pleasure, he is not pursuing any kind of romantic relationships with them and generally just does whatever the fuck he wants.
>>
>>36544303
He most definitely is, hate the fact that I share a planet with animals like this
>>
>>36546239
Okay then let's get more into it

They are simply paranoid

>divorce rape

Just don't rely solely on your money to attract women. Get a richer one or let her sign a prenup (and no they don't get always thrown out like MGTOWs claim)

>alimony/child support payments

Way overblown. The average payment is 420 dollars and many don't even pay anything

>feminists paint all men as rapists with their consent courses at colleges

They saw posters where the man was portrayed as the rapist and decided that they are all that exist, but in reality they address male victims and female rapists as well.

>all women are attention whores

No that's just what they think because all women they know are those that they stalk on instagram

>women can't be interesting

Nope. Interesting women just ignore MGTOWs and there's more ways to be interesting than hour long talks about why trains are the objectively best form of transportation

>women can't love men

Women just can't love men that turn to MGTOW
>>
>>36546662
Let me guess

A roastie.
>>
>>36546813
Nope just some guy that doesn't has a reason to hate women because I'm not a misogynistic weirdo and thus regularly get laid
>>
>>36546662
>get a richer one or prenup!
Prenups don't mean anything - they get thrown out all the time and I don't know too many (any) women at 24 who make six figures that aren't strippers/prostitutes.
>alimony/child support
I make enough that I'd end up paying over 2000 a month. Not happening.
>feminists blah blah blah
>not all women are like that
>women are interesting
>women love men
I don't care. Marriage is rigged in her favor. If she leaves she gets my money and will be raising our children. I have no real/legal influence or control over her emotions and decision making in the current year. I'd rather die single than divorced. I'd rather not fuck up my life on a coin toss and have to cater to her every whim so that she doesn't fuck me over.

You want me to desire marriage? Give me some security or incentive to do it, aside from "for the children". Stop throwing out prenups and calling a year of living together common law (marriage 2.0). Why should I risk my hard-earned income to live with a woman?
>>
>>36546841
So you're even more of a little white knight. Jesus dude get soem help.
>>
File: 1488054227199.jpg (116KB, 1024x882px) Image search: [Google]
1488054227199.jpg
116KB, 1024x882px
Men Goyim Their Own Way
>>
>>36533869
This image is more telling then it's intended to be. Robots pulling a MGTOW are exactly as meaningless to normal society as they are without it. They use the movement as a crutch and excuse never to change instead of making something of themselves and then remembering the nature of woman once they're in a position to be used up by some skag rostie.

I have zero meaningful interactions with women and I don't care to. But I'm not "going my own way" In the end MGTOW is about rejecting what you can have, it is meaningful abstinence, not slapping a label on something others deny you
>>
>>36548039
>MGTOW are exactly as meaningless to normal society as they are without it.
So you're pretty much blowing hot air saying anything after that because you're just trying to validate them being meaningless
cool story bro
>>
File: e98.jpg (109KB, 800x585px) Image search: [Google]
e98.jpg
109KB, 800x585px
MGTOW does not mean discontinuing sex. It means discontinuing emotional and financial investment in relationships.

And why would they want to trigger women when they've already accomplished the goal of assblasting the natalist betas?
>>
>>36533869
Why do people get butthurt about someone not interested in pursuing women? Are roasties really that fragile?
>>
File: 1381049455568.png (86KB, 192x187px) Image search: [Google]
1381049455568.png
86KB, 192x187px
>>36533869
>going "your own way" by joining a group of people who have decided to label themselves as such

lel. Doing what you want in life is just called being an adult. It doesn't require any autistic labeling or some kind of imaginary clubhouse.

It's like when a group of normies all get the same shitty tattoos to showcase their "uniqueness".
>>
File: thinking.png (6KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.png
6KB, 120x120px
>>36533869
>be a man
>I choose to go my own way
>my own way involves being relationships and dating and not being a sour grapes faggot
>can't be a MGTOW because I am infringing on their trademark and not going THEIR way

really makes you think

>>36533869
>>36534006
Nice (You)s by the way

really makes you think
Thread posts: 122
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.