[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw roommate walks into our room while I am wearing panties

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: wAL64etiH0rRB7Vg+eRvjg==.jpg (66KB, 440x800px) Image search: [Google]
wAL64etiH0rRB7Vg+eRvjg==.jpg
66KB, 440x800px
>tfw roommate walks into our room while I am wearing panties
fuck
FUCK
at least the school year ends soon and I will never have to talk to this guy again
>>
>tfw you'll never walk into your room while your dormmate is wearing panties and fucking himself with a dildo
>tfw you'll never pretend to be asleep while he sucks your dick
>>
>>36533282
what happened next you degenerate tranny panty wearing faggot
>>
did you suck his cock
like did you put his pecker into your mouth
>>
>>36533405
>what happened next you degenerate tranny panty wearing faggot
I'm not a tranny just a boy :/
he just closed the door and left somewhere

>>36533414
ew no he's fat
>>
>>36533427
post a pic "boyyyy"??????????????????????

also goddamn orginalinoshitfuckoramishu
>>
>>36533282
>partaking in your degenerate hobbies in a shard space

well deserved you autismo
>>
>>36533427
>I'm not a tranny just a boy :/
I'm still going to rape you
>>
>>36534101
When you live in college every space is a shared space, you realize that?

He can't just force his roommate to leave or disable his access
>>
>>36534123
>He can't just force his roommate to leave or disable his access

Exactly so wait til you're back at home like the rest of the fags do
>>
File: 1466011328110.jpg (82KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
1466011328110.jpg
82KB, 600x700px
>>36534110
let's see some action big boy
>>
File: 1479711721447.jpg (40KB, 897x869px) Image search: [Google]
1479711721447.jpg
40KB, 897x869px
>>36534182
>Exactly so wait til you're back at home like the rest of the fags do
No
>>
>>36534792
I think you should hit on your roommate
>>
>>36533427
Don't fat shame and suck his cock you goddamn bigot
>>
>>36535075
>Don't fat shame and suck his cock you goddamn bigot
but he's not gay
>>
File: 1491942639480m.jpg (69KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1491942639480m.jpg
69KB, 768x1024px
>roommate walks in while youre squatting on a dildo while crying to yourself with On GP blaring

We're still bros
>>
>>36535907
Don't let him get away with being a homophobe. Call him on it then suck his dick.
>>
My first college roommate walked in on me getting fucked up the ass, believe it or not I had not told him that I was gay at that point.

It was really because I discovered that I was actually considered hot stuff by tops when I first got to college. I grew up in a podunk shithole, going to college was eye opening. I planned to stay closeted for at least a year, and I was already used to it anyways, it wasn't long that I became a slut.
>>
>>36536146
>It was really because I discovered that I was actually considered hot stuff by tops when I first got to college. I grew up in a podunk shithole, going to college was eye opening. I planned to stay closeted for at least a year, and I was already used to it anyways, it wasn't long that I became a slut.
fuck off chad
>>
>>36536146
>It was really because I discovered that I was actually considered hot stuff by tops when I first got to college. I grew up in a podunk shithole, going to college was eye opening. I planned to stay closeted for at least a year, and I was already used to it anyways, it wasn't long that I became a slut.
what the fuck

>tfw tops will never consider me hot stuff
also post pics
>>
>>36536308
>post pics
You first
>>
>>36536308
>>36536946
Both of you, now.
>>
>tfw roommate walks in while I am doing a live webstream dressed as the Joker and asks "why you being Joker, dude?" and asks me to do the Joker laugh.
fuck
FUCK
>>
>>36537577
This is easily more embarrassing than OP
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.