[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm here if you need me, Lets talk.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 4

Third time making this thread, successful the other two times so I shall do it again.

I shall voice chat with anyone who feel they are in need of social/conversation practice, lonely,vent, confess, or haven't actually talked to another human being in a while.

Social interaction is low here and I know a lot of you would benefit wanting to talk to someone even if it's for a bit, feel free to with me.

I do direct phone calls, or discord. I no longer offer Skype as an option due to the amount of dropped calls.

Also I shall now time the calls to no more than 2 hrs if more than 5 people are interested in calls, its just to be far so everyone gets a turn. If less than 5 respond than we can talk for a good while.

>inb4
> I'm a girl(girl)
>I do this because I used to be a practice gf, after helping him get the girl he relayed wanted and being very happy I want to help others. Even if it's as simple as just talking.

Send contact info to my throwaway, I'll reply shortly.

vvvvvvv

[email protected]
>>
are you sure you can't use Skype again?

>skype is just more comfy
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1ddKZNPH1cp
>>
FUCK OFF ROASTIE BITCH GO CHASE AFTER CHADS
>>
>>36533220

You think I could get chad if I was literally a practice gf????

I don't think I need to explain to you how being ugly works

>>36533185

nope, Skype never seems to work with eur-bots so so I no longer give it as an option. I can if you're the only one I'll be chatting with tonight.
>>
mommy
b my mommy
>>
Will you talk to me till I fall asleep and then just hang up when you think I've drifted off?
>>
>>36533283

I guess I could rp as a mom?

But I know you're not serious about this, half of the replies like yours chicken out.

>>36533288

Sure anon, send a discord contact to my throwaway and tell me once you've done it so I know it's you.
>>
i wonder how many times this anon has masturbated on skype with a boy

i bet 50+
>>
>>36533137
please me [email protected] I'm so lonely.
>>
>>36533384
Message just sent

>>36533366

here the (You) that you crave
>>
>>36533283
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1g5ZfAk3rFy
x
>>
File: 1433211987005.jpg (214KB, 345x336px) Image search: [Google]
1433211987005.jpg
214KB, 345x336px
nice going anon

i have no need of the help personally but it seems nice
>>
>>36533433
>Message just sent
How do I add you on discord?
>>
>>36533549

Thank you anon, that's very kind of you to say.

>>36533663

Reply to me message with your discord name and the numbers next to it. I'll add you via my discord and we can talk through it.

Name#1234
>>
>>36533212
Not OP but you sound really cute
>>
>>36533137
>performing emotional labor for free

Come on sis
>>
>>36533711

I wish I was there for the first two times you did this thread, when will your next one be as I don't think I can actually talk anymore.
>>
>>36533740
thanks

i dont want op to listen to my vocaroos anyway what a meanie what a hecking meanie nerd rude meanie
>>
>>36533711
AshleyKubrick#7495
>>
File: 1491801843535.jpg (520KB, 1200x1505px) Image search: [Google]
1491801843535.jpg
520KB, 1200x1505px
I would love to have a conversation with anybody, male or female. The problem the internet in general is that its difficult to have a 1 on 1 conversation without the other person getting distracted by the billions of internet sideshows and running off.
The problem is:
A. The whole "practice gf" thing
B. The sheer amount of responses in this thread warrants orbiting dangers, and there is no way you will talk to the legions of people that sent a message after seeing the word "girl".
The only time ive had meaningful internet conversations is when somebody is about to kill themselves, so they are desperate to talk to anybody for as long as possible.
Another way ive had long conversations is when somebody evokes the sexual aspect, but i avoid it as much as possible. The internet is not a place for sex, in my opinion.
If somebody else wants to talk, reply to this post with a skype account and i will call you.
I can assure you, whatever we talk about, you will be interested, and i intend to talk until you hang up. Somebody will visit me in roughly 16 hours. Until then, im yours.
>>
>>36533841
>speaking audibly
thats asking a lot anon

a LOT
>>
>>36533754

Honestly no matter how many replies I get only a fraction actually go through with the calls, it's usually coxing them out of their shell for 30 minutes before an actual conversation even begins.

I don't need money, I'm very well off and have a lot of free time because of it.

>>36533756

Every few months, I'm on vacation at the moment so maybe I won't have to spread the next one out that long. You can just add my discord and we can talk when you have the time.
>>
>>36533841
you forgot to say "im a female"
now no one will add u :(
>>
I just wish someone would stick around long enough to get to know me and understand me and love me. I'm not a total freak, I'm not ugly, I'm not a jerk or a sperg or anything. I'm just a regular guy with a lot of good things going for him and I'm so alone. I don't want to have to put up some Chad act in order to attract a woman I want to just be me and every time I get close to one she just disappears no matter how much we have in common. I have so much I want to give and nobody will take it and I can't understand why. It's starting to really affect me. I keep a smile and keep working hard and being "happy" but I'm.self conscious of everything I do and say now, I notice flaws in my face and body others say don't exist, I feel like I keep getting fatter even though my weight hasn't changed because I just fail again and again and again and I just can't figure out what the hell is wrong with me. My confidence and faith in myself has always bounced back but I'm just starting to lose the will to care anymore.
>>
>>36533841

Whether OP is a girl or not she's the only one who was willing to make threads like this. I don't understand when anon one tries to do anything remontly helpful on r9k people try to make it about themselves.
>>
>>36533988
lol

lmbo
>>
>>36533988
if you would like anon you could vent to me about it privately? Or I suppose the other anon if you scroll up who's offering as well.
>>
>>36534009
Its not about me, the model for this is simply unsustainable.
OP cannot physically have conversations with all of these people with so many people replying.
I like the idea though, which is why i made a separate offer.
There is nothing wrong with what i did.
>>
>>36534009
so op is the only person allowed to try to have conversations with people?

ur dumb
>>
me the ex chad who hasn't spoken to a female for a year who cannot bring himself to be pathetic enough to ask OP to bring me infinite happiness merely by making a female laugh again
>>
anyone wanna watch stewart lee's comedy vehicle or the first season of buffy the vampire slayer with me or something i dont know and then we can maybe voice if we like each other on text ya? im not a girl but i have a nice voice

i wont say what voice because ill be embarassed when no one responds to this post
>>
>>36534383
Give me skype.
Now.
See, no longer embarrassed.
>>
>>36534404
thanks anon

desu post steam if u are actually interested then skype l8r
>>
>>36534489
Not him but you're disgusting
>>
>>36534501
yes i am disgusting thank u anon

disgusting freak virgin nerd loser autist
thats me
>>
>>36534530
No, you just self pity, and when i asked to talk, you want my steam.
I want to talk, not play games.
>>
>>36534542
i dont use skype to text conversate and i dont wanna voice with you immediately because you're probably a boring r9k nerd?
>>
>>36534766
I am the most interesting person you would ever talk to
>>
>>36534821

ya i dont think so chief
thanks anyway tho bud
>>
>>36534852
Im not kidding, post your skype, and i can guarantee my ability to orate will surpass that of the vast majority of people you have met in person.
>>
>>36534874
ye no its ok ive spoken to enough 20 year old boys who think they're hot shit i dont have a vagina so you dont need to impress me
>>
>>36534895
>>36534874

honestly no offense intended i just dont really want to talk to someone like u right now sorry i seemed rude its very very early here and ive been awake all day and just want something nice :)
>>
>>36534895
I dont think im hot shit, i think im very good at talking.
You asked for somebody to talk to, and i assumed that by offering to talk, you wanted to talk. See, i also enjoy talking.
The situation at this point makes no sense to me at all, and i dont know where to go from here
>>
>>36534942
we go nowhere

from the little conversation we have had here i dont think we should talk to each other right now for the reasons i previously stated

thanks anyway tho
>>
>>36534984
Then dont go on the internet asking to talk to people, idiot.
My point is: there is no point. You gain and lose nothing by doing anything and you choose to do anything but anything, losing time.
>>
>>36535018
yes it is my fault that i don't want to speak to you

my point is: i dont want to speak with you

ok thanks again
>>
>>36535069
Dearest anon;
By replying to my posts, you are, in a way, speaking to me.
Sincerely;
Anon
>>
>>36535076
ok cool i hope that you got some joy out of what you perceived to be a victory anon

good job :)
>>
>>36535115
There is no victory but the final victory, and time is infinite so its all just a big defeat fest in the end.
I win nothing, i just keep typing because its what i know how to do
>>
Just finished talking to a lovely anon, he was a pleasure to talk to.

If anyone is still interested in chatting you can message my throw away or just post you discord here, I only use a throw away for those not wanting to post their discords in public.

I think I should be good to talk to a few more people.
>>
>>36535171
Vodnik#0225
Ill keep it quick, dont worry.
>>
>>36535210

Just sent the request.
>>
>>36533137
someone help i might've gotten a bitch pregnant
>>
I kinda want to talk to someone about my old friend who I just found out today is a tranny so I guess you would be good because we'll never speak again and are totally anonymous

does that sound ok?
>>
>>36535171
add me Lello#2606
>>
>>36535363
I recommend that you drink.
>>
>>36535171
Gitah#8795
People are over so just posting now maybe we can talk later though.
>>
File: end me.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
end me.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>friend is sad bc tfw no gf
>talk with him
>i start feeling sad bc tfw no bf
>say that i have to hide my feelings bc my sadness is too extreme for most people to deal with
>so i act happy
>anyone who likes happy!me is only into a mask
>the real me is shitty and awful and generally not tolerable
>"you know that feel"
>no response
>>
The thread is close I'll try to set up another time soon, if anyone in the future is willing to join in to take calls with me it would be greatly appreciated!
>>
>>36533137
Am I too late?

TheKGOY#4703
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.