[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Self-love

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

Someone out there loves you, anon. Your mother, your friend, I love you, there's always someone. Don't give up hope. You have a reason for being here.
>>
if you loved me you wouldn't lie to me anon
>>
But i want someone who isnt obligated to love me to feel that way
>>
The only person that loved me, beside my parents who are in a way obliged to love their son, hates me.
I didn't liked her and I've hurted her.
I did that to me. I didn't give up hope. I've just accepted that people don't like me for a good reason.
>>
>>36533070
I want to be affectionately scratched and bitten by someone who loves but it is too bad that I know the
>no bf
feel

reeeroooo
>>
If anything, dogs help. They love you simply for existing.
>>
I'm sure that nobody loves me here.
>>
>>36533070
So you found a fembot to be your mommy then?

But no, I don't care if they like me because I don't like them. And it's not like they, anyone that I would like, is trying to chase me, nor will they ever. No one gives a fuck so neither do I.
>>
my mom loves me out of obligation
I don't have friends
and you don't know me
>>
All of us in a community on r9k, all robots, how can we not love each other? We are literally with each other through nearly any and all life situations. We should love each other in our "robot-ness".
>>
>>36533396
I wonder how much of the userbase remains from year to year
>>
Regardless, I think we should be united in all our sexlessness, and love each other. We all rate each other, talk to each other, be there for each other, give each other advice (good, bad, and funny), so why don't we love each other?
>>
The other day a random thought just popped into my head: "I deserve to be loved"

And when I tought about it I believed, I've been thinking about it and the more I do the more I believe it.

Weird shit tho, a girl smiled at me on the street the other day and today a qt at work just striked a convo with me, it went on the whole shift, we even rode the bus thogether as we happen to live in the same area.

Is this shit manifesting because I'm buying into it? if so it just makes me believe even more that maybe I do deserve to be loved after all, maybe we all do robots.

A lot of love to all of you.
>>
File: 1488441179536.jpg (22KB, 251x231px) Image search: [Google]
1488441179536.jpg
22KB, 251x231px
>>36533070
NO ONE LOVES ME IM UGLY
KILL ME GOD PLEASE
>>
I live alone and my family hasnt talked to me for months.
>>
If you love yourself, it shows. You can't love others if you don't love yourself, and others can't love you for the same reasons. There's a reason desperate people get shot down. But those who are at peace with themselves and love themselves are the ones who feel the love in return.
>>
>>36533849
Such bullshit. I hate myself and I do a great job of loving others.
>>
File: 1483995649707.jpg (87KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483995649707.jpg
87KB, 1280x720px
>>36533849
so basically the love-rich get richer and the love-poor die alone and sad
>>
File: 3Y2sT7Q.png (1MB, 1181x1748px) Image search: [Google]
3Y2sT7Q.png
1MB, 1181x1748px
>>36533898
I will love you if you want anon.
>>
People can still love you without you loving yourself, but if you hate yourself, you'll have a harder time actually feeling the love you're receiving. I see your point.
>>
File: Re-Zero-Subaru-Natsuki-Rem.jpg (194KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Re-Zero-Subaru-Natsuki-Rem.jpg
194KB, 1080x1920px
Glad you're here, OP.
>>
>>36534411
Thank you. I just think more people need to see that they are loved.
>>
>>36534724
>I just need to feed more people lies so I can feel like a good person
>>
I believe everyone's lovable in some way or another.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.