[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

did I have a stroke >smoke a joint with flatmate, get a little

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: 1439873305194.png (82KB, 239x229px) Image search: [Google]
1439873305194.png
82KB, 239x229px
did I have a stroke

>smoke a joint with flatmate, get a little stoned, not much
>flatmate leaves, dont even feel high anymore
>sitting at my desk, 2am, then I start feeling what I think is a panic/anxiety attack (never had one before) after having the impulse decision to google "Im addicted to the computer" (totally am wasting my life away on it)
>really dizzy, tight chest, loads of anxiety
>I also feel REALLY tired / sluggish all of the sudden and can barely move the mouse
>I think that I need to lie down cause I'm feeling really fucking strange, but I fell off my chair before I could even make it to bed (bed is right next to computer chair, dont actually really remember falling)
>then when Im on the ground in my head Im confused as fuck, "where am I wait what why am I on the ground what is going on" I had to remember that "Im anon and I'm in my room I'm fine I know where I am" etc etc but I just tell myself to calm the fuck down
>eventually I make it onto my bed, body feels really heavy and incredibly tired

then for the rest of the night I start hearing weird "tunes" in my head that I can't control + always have to move my head or else I feel dizzy. Took me AGES to get to sleep, was tripping out for the rest of the night
sounds in my head are gone now, feel fine

I think I had the start of a panic attack before (had a really fucking bad acid trip that gives me anxiety) but that time something set it off, this time I was just sitting at my desk. Was this even a panic attack? Honestly I felt more exhausted / confused than I was panicked

should I be worried
>>
>>36532413
Yeah dude you actually did. If you value your life you'd see a doctor. Or post more frogs.
>>
you didnt have a stroke
ive fainted after smoking weed. perhaps you haven't eaten a lot today, or are not hydrated, etc
>>
sounds like something that happened to my dad, might be really high glucose level.
>>
This sounds weird as fuck idk man not a doctor but maybe go see one? Could be nothing. Just tell the same story
>>
>>smoke a joint
Sounds like it.
>>
Sounds to me like you fainted.

I have fainted a lot in my life (~12 times, I'm 27), its not actually a huge deal. Here is what I experience when I faint:

>light headed
>start sweating a lot
>feel like throwing up
>feel like im going to die
>wake up confused, on the ground
>not exactly sure where I am or what happened
>cant get up for a while; out of breath
>eventually get up, still feel kind of sick
>after a few hours im totally ok

It often happens after drinking or smoking or waking up or using the bathroom. Basically what a few doctors have told me is that its a brief period of low blood pressure. Things that can trigger this: being very emotional, standing up quickly, being fucked up or sick, using the bathroom excessively "hard" (pushing too much in some way)
>>
It's not a stroke, it's a real panic attack.

You get exhausted once the initial adrenaline leaves your body. Shit wears you out.

Also this
>>36532455

Make sure you're healthy physically, panic attacks can be brought on or made worse by poor diet/no exercise.
>>
>>36532535
this. just a panic attack. i had one after getting really high a few hours before having a wisdom tooth removed. you literally feel like you're going to die, start sweating profusely, get really weak and can barely walk, yea it sucks. just take deeps breaths and tell yourself everything will be ok
>>
>>36532455
honestly I don't think it was the weed, I've been smoking on and off again for years. Ill keep hydrated though

>>36532527
What you described is pretty accurate of how I felt, besides feelings sick
>>36532455
>>36532535
Fainting sounds more believable to me than a panic attack.
Maybe I shouldnt smoke anymore? Drink more water? Should I tell my mum who once was a nurse?
>>
>>36532413
That is exactly the symptoms of a seizure. If you got the money or Healthcare for it, rush to the hospital dude.
>>
thats weed!
>>
>>36532413
>>36532666 (me)
It's also Satan telling you that weed is for degenerates and you should experience cirrhosis like every other normalfag
>>
sounds like a seizure / passing out or SEVERE anxiety attk,

you an alcoholic / benzo addict?
>>
that sounds like a really bad panic attack

do not smoke weed anymore. you're done, this kind of shit will keep on happening if you continue to smoke it.
>>
>>36532683
>>36532733
I've smoked weed for years, You sure it's the weed? I've smoked much more before, sharing a joint with someone is nothing compared to what Ive smoked before

>>36532717
nope, only smoke weed occasionally and lsd very occasionally
>>
>>36532788
i got my first crazy panic attack on weed after smoking it for a decade. that's actually the reason a lot of people quit, it just starts making them feel paranoid out of nowhere
>>
dude you had a fucking seizure
if you woke up on the floor disorientated you for sure had a seizure

i would go to the hospital if you can
>>
when i used to smoke daily, i would notice soemtimes that my heart rate went way way low, like 1 beat per sec
>>
It was a panic attack. Sometimes people have bad reactions to weed with tons of anxiety and paranoia. You're fine.
>>
>>36533027

falling down on the floor and blacking out, then waking up a short time later disorientated is not part of a panic attack

if you didnt hit your head too hard you might be fine

but worst case is the seizure was a symptom of a more serious problem so itd be better to get it checked and rule that out
>>
>>36532633
You can faint during panic attacks. It accelerates your heart rate and drops your blood pressure, resulting in lightheadedness.

You only fainted for a second. Most fainting spells don't last literally a second or two.

Fainting also doesn't explain the panic attack-like symptoms
>>
>>36532666
>>36532717
>>36532920
>>36533085
OK because you guys think there is a chance it couldve been a seizure, I've messaged my mum (nurse) about it. She'll probably get worried as fuck and make me get it checked out.
>>
>>36532413
It's very possible that what you smoked might not have been weed. When I was in high school, we bought what we thought was weed, but it was spice or some shit. This shit put me on a different existential plane. I ended up walking into a ditch, falling, and hitting my head really hard. Didn't remember who I was or what was happening. I also blacked out for about 5 minutes waiting for an ambulance.
>>
>>36532413
Anon don't worry, ignore idiots here

You "greened out" and had an anxiety attack. By the way we legitimately are all addicted to the computer, it's disturbing.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.