[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

White people BTFO How will they ever recover?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

White people BTFO
How will they ever recover?
>>
File: pukkkers.jpg (20KB, 373x474px) Image search: [Google]
pukkkers.jpg
20KB, 373x474px
>>36531255
Nice gorilla nose, sheboon.
>>
File: 640.jpg (22KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
640.jpg
22KB, 640x360px
I really wonder what day to day life is like for these militant black pride fuck whitey people that you get on Twitter and in the SJW crowd

I'm not white or black so maybe I'm not really apart of the whole dichotomy but I just see someone's race and don't think about the thousand and one social/cultural blah blah implications behind it, is that what normal people do or is it my asian privilege?

These people are obsessed, this is not sane behavior is it /r9k/? I just wonder what ticks over in these people's minds and how they can justify and think that their behavior is normal. That girl took those two photos, posted them together with that caption and thought nothing she was doing was weird or obsessive.
>>
>being white is a sin
I though hatespeech was no longer allowed on twitter.
>>
>black woman
>shaved head

it rarely works. not liking it on her

how did you find this pic anyway, OP?
>>
>>36531255
Black people used to make me uncomfortable but now I realize they're just weak shit. Whenever they start staring at you just look at them back with your sick, ghoulish, robot face and maintain eye contact. They will get uncomfortable and look down.
>>
>>36531386
Only if its white on POC
>>
>>36531255
Blacks, black women especially, have a massive inferiority complex when it comes to how attractive lighter skinned people are.

Dark skin black chicks are eternally jealous of light skin black chicks, and usually hate white chicks to the core.

99% of black chicks wear clownish wigs to try and make their hair look like white girls hair. It's the most absurd thing
>>
>>36531255
Bitch looks like a tanned elliot rodger.
>>
>>36531255
>bait
fuck off back to /b/, nigger
>>
its hard to live in this country and passively let this shit go on. she's ugly as fuck and looks like a dude.
>>
If it makes you feel better she gets roasted by the blacks, and the whites are those autistic pol types with no sense of humor but they still roast her good too
>>
>niggers with black facial features are ugly
>niggers with white facial features are pretty
??????
>>
File: 1480480525662.jpg (72KB, 527x527px) Image search: [Google]
1480480525662.jpg
72KB, 527x527px
>>36531528
This

>Be cashier
>Black youth comes to my lane
>"Hi, how are you today?"
>No answer
>Just stares at me
>Remember hearing that in the wild animals keep eye contact to intimidate their prey
>Play the game
>Literally stare him down for like 10 seconds before I raise a single eyebrow in a way that's saying 'wtf are you doing m8'
>He finally looks away down to the floor

Don't their moms teach them not to stare
>>
>>36534078
>Moms
They're raised by grandma or auntie.
>>
File: GET FUCKED.png (211KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
GET FUCKED.png
211KB, 327x316px
>>36531255
>Look at how beautiful I am compared to the whites

Holy fucking shit how insecure do you have to be to do things like this
>>
For a sec there I thought she was wearing a MAGA hat from the thumbnail.
>>
File: 1460170868986.png (22KB, 217x225px) Image search: [Google]
1460170868986.png
22KB, 217x225px
>>36531255
Needs to be photoshopped with a MAGA hat and then that image be passed around as the original
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.